PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 2 years ago

I want ncb ghar ki andar,pakro isse bhi ๐Ÿ˜ก

ayaan786 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

btw. Not the first time. This privilege gal gets almond butter that she asked to ensure is taken to jungle when she went there for a day. Then when all HMs made it to main house and celebrating .. her disconnect with reality was. Why they going so hyper over food. And look at her reaction to food ๐Ÿ˜ฐ๐Ÿ˜ฐ. 

A completely disconnected from reality contestant on reality tv with total BB ka phocus on her. 

You all get tired of me saying this. Hence they didnโ€™t bring Divya. You need someone like her to give it to her daily. Sadly none of these HMs have it in them. Affo ka Chanas thaa but her provocations and madness got her out. Vishal to totally out. Umar ka to aisey bhee Sallu ka 10 janam ka dushmanee lag rahaan hain. To kaun oppose karegaa ab ? ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ. 

nishant tackeled her very well in ott he might do it here too give it some time 

even akshara would shut her up๐Ÿ˜†

but here everybody is afraid of salman bashing them if their go against their princess

Edited by ayaan786 - 2 years ago
FoodSmuggler thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

https://twitter.com/khabri_arshan_/status/1430520781818171392?s=21

this sadak chaap gaalees got no vaar btw 

But one reporter had guts to put her on the spot tho ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. 

https://twitter.com/ooye_Jerry/status/1437752366539833348?s=20

Damn! Vijaya Tiwari came in with guns blazing 

Gif

Also, Shamita wasn't and won't ever be called out by either KJo or Salman, and it would be foolish of us to ever expect that. 

Her bias during tasks, her bitching about other contestants, her entitled attitude, nothing will ever be questioned, rather they'll find some way to justify everything. Kyuki, at the end of the day 

FoodSmuggler thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SushantForever

She is directly from queen Victoria's clan.

Agree,this looks like shamita show.

Who ate my food omg! How can ppl do this!!

Does she even realize how bad this looks like? Walking like queen,ordering everyone like they are her slave..i mean too much.i felt so angry,paused there.

Wat even she did in her life? Why she is getting this treatment? Agar shilpa hoti to bhi mein man leti,she has done so many memorable works,still doing.But shamita? And i donno i think ise jeeta bhi sakte jey takla bb.

That whole "Who ate my chocolate dessert and my lactose free curd being used" jaap was so distasteful. Simba made an honest mistake and apologised for it, but she made it out to be intentional when talking to Tejasswi about it. Not everyone reads the labels before using up dairy products or groceries. Had this been a repeated offence, I would have understood her frustration. 

Also, yelling and fussing about someone having eaten her dessert was such an immature act. She's old enough to realise that, she made someone feel so bad for having had it, bas ek baar shaant hoke bol deti ki "guys, I was really looking forward to eating it, please be more considerate next time." But nah, let's break all hell loose over dessert. 

Coming from someone who grew up with a sibling, I refuse to believe that her food has never suddenly vanished from the fridge prior to this. That is not how siblings work, and if it is indeed how it is, where do I drop mine off? 

I did read somewhere that she suffers from a health condition and maybe this lifestyle choice is because of it. I'm not calling her choices entitled, she can eat whatever she wants, it is how she handled this situation that has left a bad taste in my mouth. 

Edited by CobraKai1972 - 2 years ago
kjossha_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ayaan786

but here everybody is afraid of salman bashing them if their go against their princess

That is the reason, nobody is speaking against her. But Teja is getting ready to take the bull by horns....

lovereading14 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Mumbaikar007 thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kavitajos

That is the reason, nobody is speaking against her. But Teja is getting ready to take the bull by horns....

Teja bhi uski chaatne mein lagi hai.

Teja ne bhi ek shabd bola Nepotism ki putri ke against toh salman izzat Utaar dega .

Nobody is going to be able to utter a single word against madam queen.

KJasoosChulbulP thumbnail

Originally posted by: ayaan786

Yup. The only way to tackle her is to not give 2 hoots and take her on. With tact and aplomb like Divya did (vs affo). If these HMs are so scared of being themselves and tackling sallu. Why did them even come on BB โ€ฆ 

KJasoosChulbulP thumbnail

Originally posted by: CobraKai1972

That whole "Who ate my chocolate dessert and my lactose free curd being used" jaap was so distasteful. Simba made an honest mistake and apologised for it, but she made it out to be intentional when talking to Tejasswi about it. Not everyone reads the labels before using up dairy products or groceries. Had this been a repeated offence, I would have understood her frustration. 

Also, yelling and fussing about someone having eaten her dessert was such an immature act. She's old enough to realise that, she made someone feel so bad for having had it, bas ek baar shaant hoke bol deti ki "guys, I was really looking forward to eating it, please be more considerate next time." But nah, let's break all hell loose over dessert. 

Coming from someone who grew up with a sibling, I refuse to believe that her food has never suddenly vanished from the fridge prior to this. That is not how siblings work, and if it is indeed how it is, where do I drop mine off? 

I did read somewhere that she suffers from a health condition and maybe this lifestyle choice is because of it. I'm not calling her choices entitled, she can eat whatever she wants, it is how she handled this situation that has left a bad taste in my mouth. 

Bhai health condition doesnโ€™t come up โ€ฆ. When dessert is involved. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป  

In OTT she said โ€” please cook - I canโ€™t as itโ€™s interesting with my workout ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. 

iskaa kuch naheen ho saktaa. Except a strong willed person taking her on ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. 

Asha_Tacker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

It's definitely BB ki beti ka show.... Bigg boss is no more Bigg boss... As someone said here in the comments, it's just 'Sasural Shamita ka'.