Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KJasoosChulbulP thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: SP2684

Yaar Shammo's whole rant about who ate her gluten-free dessert was so damn distasteful. What the hell is up with this kinda entitlement? I don't have an issue with the fact that she has gluten free food sent in - usko health condition hain, and she has to eat a certain way. Theek hain - understood.

But yeh kya tareeka hain of talking? And dessert is a luxury - not a basic item, ke uske bina Shammo bhooki reh jaati - joh itne ghatiya tareeke se baat kar rahi thi. Grow up Shammo - and while you're at it, try to refine your pseudo-elite manner. 

And OT - it totally is her show - and to a pathetic level at that. 

Khood ka ration secure karlo. Which dietary restrictions also insist on luxuries like almond butter ? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. And then ….

Mumbaikar007 thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

Which dietary restrictions also insist on luxuries like almond butter ? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. 

It’s called Ameeron ka ghamand restriction.

Shammo ke exclusive high cuisine items naukron ke liye nahi hai.

how viewers feel when they see her show πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Shamita going … don’t cha know me by now. weekend ke vaar me dekh loongee aap sabko ..πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Bhai. Are you able to see my siggy ? 

FoodSmuggler thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Bhai. Are you able to see my siggy ? 

I've been laughing for 5 minutes straight πŸ€£πŸ€£

Gif

RockingSunny thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6

season destroyed. Totally smashed. It’s like Boris Becker vs galle ka chai waala match now. 

Exactly I was shocked seeing the torture task yesterdayπŸ€”

Edited by Biggboss15 - 2 years ago

Aur ab next move on this Shamita Shetty show ka chessboard pe…

Bapat coming. πŸ₯³

Radhe101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

She is not likeable and can't survive on her own.she needs her brother and her lover to make her visible. It seems channel is trying to make her winner. They bashed Pratik, Kundra, Jay, and now Teja so she doesn't have competition. She also gets special priviledges to know about outside stuff..they should rename it to Bigg Boss Shamita House

Originally posted by: Radhe101

She is not likeable and can't survive on her own.she needs her brother and her lover to make her visible. It seems channel is trying to make her winner. They bashed Pratik, Kundra, Jay, and now Teja so she doesn't have competition. She also gets special priviledges to know about outside stuff..they should rename it to Bigg Boss Shamita House

The Shamita Shetty show. Inspired by the Kapil sharma show. Except sharma show me everyone plays a keerdaar. Here BB said. Chodo keerdaar wagerey. 

We will bring contestant bhai number 1. Rakhi bhai number 2. Prev season se bf number 1. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. With sis ka introductions and ma ke messages πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. 

Ohhh. Sallu the mehengaa vakeel on wkv. Aur 4 haftey baad thoda bol dengey. Juntaa bewakoof ban jayegee. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Bas. Then back to usual 

WELCOME TO THE SHAMITA SHETTY SHOW !!

Shamita had requested Neha ka  presence in week 1 or 2 itself. So BB sending Neha and Raqesh in. 

And as I had said. They did a screen test of hers in first wkv panel with Nikki. I feel they should send Nikki in with her. She will destroy any lady in her way for Pratik. 

And most importantly.. Promo dekh kar bola thaa … Shamo gonna take sallu ka class. When does he ever allow a contestant to speak to him and answer their questions the way he did …

It’s gonna be one hell of a ride. From a sour or sore loser of OTT … this time show khareed kar aayee hain. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚