Dr Abhimanyu/Harshad AT#1-Meri aankhen hi meri awaaz hai. - Page 114

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 2 years ago

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Spoiler Alert: Dr Abhimanyu Birla dons 'Yamraj'  avatar to motivate a patient | IWMBuzz

Silvertarax thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Then how is that late ðŸ˜†

birla jiDr. Abhimanyu Birla - YouTube

Originally posted by: Silveraliax

Then how is that late ðŸ˜†

I mean its late for India

I did not know you are from the UK

ishqdinoorhai9 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Silveraliax

I like flawed Abhi, it makes him more human to me and he isnt that bad as people make it out to be. 

And it's good we all gave different opinions because well imo that's a good show which gets people to discuss. 

Exactly my point... I would have totally get the difference in opinion point but to bash only one character does not sit well with me... So I just stick to some people I get to enjoy and we all do crazy stuff ðŸ˜† and have fun... 

Bas zyada tension hi nhi rakhna hai 

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai, 2nd November 2021, Written Update: Abhimanyu  meets Akshu's family

ishqdinoorhai9 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya185

yes we should request IF to take their interview

though these days it may be via internet instead

Kuch toh de do... Acha sa... Long too 

Bas de do 

holding hands again

YRKKH: Abhimanyu intimidates junior doctor for being extra friendly with  Akshara

first week of yrkkh😉

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai, 29th October 2021, Written Update: Abhimanyu  meets Akshu

Silvertarax thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ishqdinoorhai9

Pehle Harshad khud ko toh dikhaye horse ride karte huye... He also likes swimming and playing drums, guitar and etc (we don't know what else) ðŸ˜†

I guess Pranali also plays guitar... I want a session on them... 

I want India Forums to do that... Take their interviews as couple like they do with other couple from other shows... I don't know why they are sleeping on AbhiRa ðŸ˜†

They are toh goofballs ðŸ¤£ majje maarenge 

Oooh matlab Pranali will be busy for the next year with her teacher. Yeah I've seen her play guitar so them two can make a YouTube channel with their unplugged versions. I will not complain even if there are songs from dada ke dada ke time se.

IF is sleeping seriously! Pranali and Harshad have started practising already. Did you see how Pranali got so excited to answer the fav food question lol and she gets even more excited to hear his answers on her. Matlab what is this behaviour pranali?