Frequent Posters

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Posted: 3 days ago
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

They are so cute, I love the story and their chemistry 

I just watched  them and she was beating him with her purse cause of confusion smiley37smiley37

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tz_WzqVcK3w

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

They are so cute, I love the story and their chemistry 

I just watched  them and she was beating him with her purse cause of confusion smiley37smiley37

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tz_WzqVcK3w

yeah i saw this smiley36 he was two timing as per her. But in actual he was just helping the other girl to meet her bf by pretending he will marry her smiley37 poor guy jhanvi ne masth dhoya smiley37

Bechara i love you bolne gaya tha laath khakhe aya smiley36 

Manny_123 thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 5

Team Birlas

Originally posted by: The_Best

I just watched the first few minutes of today’s episodes just to see Ruhi’s scene. How do you all watch this show? It’s so boring 😭 The previous cast had a certain vibe and good chemistry despite being average actors which made the show/new gen unique and interesting. But ever since the new cast and Rohit’s disappearance, the show has become typical and so boring. I am surprised it’s still watched 🥴

I don't watch the show smiley36, just watch some clips on SM and read fans' tweets and DDP of the episodes 😂😂. 

Previous cast indeed had that vibe which I do not see it in the current cast. I watched a few of episodes back then. Woh bhi dekna band kar diya smiley36

Manny_123 thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 5

Team Birlas

Ooh they look good together in the show. SP shows are anyways crappy smiley36

Firefly_shines thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: The_Best

I just watched the first few minutes of today’s episodes just to see Ruhi’s scene. How do you all watch this show? It’s so boring 😭 The previous cast had a certain vibe and good chemistry despite being average actors which made the show/new gen unique and interesting. But ever since the new cast and Rohit’s disappearance, the show has become typical and so boring. I am surprised it’s still watched 🥴

💯 I just watched last gen for the ml.. season end hote bar bar ke trauma naseeb hua… gave this gen a try only for Ruhi… I loved her last gen but uska character bhi Ab ke liye barbad kar diya… it’s been ages since I have watched a complete episode… I just see insta clips and scenes of Ruhi… and you are right show has become horribly boring… what’s sad is koi charm hi nahi… this gen looks like just another random show with two girls one boy… rishta and uski legacy bilkul nahi lagti… the magic they created during last gen leads marriage aesa kuch iss show mein phir kabhi nahi dikhega… and I would any day prefer last gen ml’s family over this 18th century morons… at least woh log entertaining toh the.. poddars are annoying to another level 
Magical_moon thumbnail

Originally posted by: Firefly_shines

💯 I just watched last gen for the ml.. season end hote bar bar ke trauma naseeb hua… gave this gen a try only for Ruhi… I loved her last gen but uska character bhi Ab ke liye barbad kar diya… it’s been ages since I have watched a complete episode… I just see insta clips and scenes of Ruhi… and you are right show has become horribly boring… what’s sad is koi charm hi nahi… this gen looks like just another random show with two girls one boy… rishta and uski legacy bilkul nahi lagti… the magic they created during last gen leads marriage aesa kuch iss show mein phir kabhi nahi dikhega… and I would any day prefer last gen ml’s family over this 18th century morons… at least woh log entertaining toh the.. poddars are annoying to another level 

true man! Makers have horribly messed up this gen... It's so boring now.. after Rohit's disappearance and yuvraj track this show is going on a downward hill..  they should at least bring back Rohit and start a parallel story but nahi inhe bas triangle se matlab hai... Infact every show on sp has the same 2 girl one boy concept except udne ki .. had expected better than this crap.. sorry to say but Ab is coming across as a hypocrite now and what ruhi said that she everytime comes back to PH is looking right . According to precap she is again back the to house after all the dialoguebaazi...
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 days ago

OMG 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36svpwQp0Mg

they change the story that quickly now sister wants revenge 

there's no doubt now it's a girl 

Kevin Hart Laughing GIFs | Tenor

Edited by pyar-ishk - 2 days ago
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Posted: 2 days ago