Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 months ago

Waiting for an update ❤️🙏

srkksgjenny thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

A New Chapter for Armaan

Armaan's life had become more vibrant with Abhira around, discovering new things daily, like her incredible singing talent. Abhira had built a life and a circle of friends she considered family. Yet, Armaan could sense she was holding something back. Amidst the lively music and chatter, he often found her quietly zoned out in a corner.

One evening, after a busy day, Abhira came home, packing and rushing around the house. Armaan was waiting for dinner, and Asha was about to leave when Abhira announced, "Armaan, I have to go for three days." Seeing his concerned expression, she quickly added, "It's not a busy trip, just a long-planned girls' trip. If I cancel, the girls will kill me. I hope you're okay. I know you've never been alone, but—"

Armaan interrupted, "Abhira, I'm not a child. I'll manage. But wait, a girls' trip?"

Abhira explained she was going to Bali with Sara, Fatima, and some mutual friends. She left Armaan with an instruction manual of emergency contact numbers on the fridge and instructed Asha about his routine and eating habits. Armaan left to take a call from an ex-client, while Abhira told Asha to visit in the morning and evening to ensure Armaan ate properly. Asha worried, "But Didi, what will I talk to Bhaiya about? He hardly speaks."

Abhira reassured her, "He's like that, doesn't talk much but listens to everything. Don't worry."

After changing, Abhira had dinner with Armaan. During dinner, Armaan mentioned that Jessica wanted to meet him, and he'd be going to the office. Abhira was a bit surprised but too excited about her trip to ask many questions. Armaan could see her excitement and wished her well, asking her to message him when she arrived.

The next morning, as Armaan was getting ready to meet Jessica, he noticed Asha trying to make small talk with him during breakfast. She asked what he'd prefer for lunch and dinner, to which Armaan replied, "Anything is fine." He checked his phone and found a message from Abhira saying she had reached safely.

At the office, Jessica praised Armaan for his work on a gender discrimination case, to which Armaan gave credit to Abhira as well. Jessica then offered him a job as a senior partner at her firm, which Armaan accepted, excited about the change and the corporate culture. He wanted to rediscover himself after losing faith in his plans over the past month.

Armaan completed the formalities and messaged Abhira, planning to surprise her later. That evening, Asha was there again, making sure he ate a hot meal. By the second day, Armaan invited Asha to join him for dinner, which she hesitantly accepted. During their conversation, Armaan asked if Abhira had instructed her to stick around him. Asha confirmed, "Yes, Didi said you have a big family and aren't used to eating alone."

Armaan smiled and told Asha to join him for breakfast and dinner, noting she was also alone. Since it was late, he offered to drop her home, ensuring her safety. When he returned, his phone rang—it was Krish. They talked about the house and family, with Armaan listening more than speaking, and asked Krish to take care of everyone, especially Rohit and their mother.

Days passed, and Abhira was returning that night. Armaan prepared everything and waited to tell her about his new job. When Abhira came home, she was excitedly sharing details of her trip, some of which were very girly. But with Armaan, she felt she could share anything.

Armaan revealed his surprise: he had accepted Jessica's job offer. Abhira was shocked, reminding him that his stay was supposed to be temporary and that he would have to go home one day. Armaan replied that he finally wanted to think about himself and find his own path. Seeing his pain, Abhira softened and said, "Mr. Poddar, you won't stay here for free. We'll divide the rent and expenses."

Armaan laughed and agreed, "Yes, it's a deal."

They discussed Abhira's trip and the crazy things the girls did, ending their day with a sense of newfound direction and understanding.

8Lucky88 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Amazing

Loved armaan finding a job he likes

Excited to read abhira and armaan living together permanently

Please update soon

Pinecone thumbnail

Really great chapter.

But when are they gonna address the past though?

He is no longer with Abhira but now he's living there as if he's her partner. Its great that they are making a fresh start but he needs to also talk about the past.

alekhika20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Lovely update,cont soon

MoodyMango thumbnail

Nice story

Edited by MoodyMango - 3 months ago
8Lucky88 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 months ago

Patiently waiting for the next update

Please update soon

srkksgjenny thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

A Bond Beyond Words: Abhira and Armaan's Journey

Life was going great; Abhira and Armaan enjoyed their careers. Armaan settled into his new office and got acquainted with new people around him.

He made friends very easily with Abhira’s friends and new acquaintances. Of course, he was lovable enough. They would go out on regular outings every Friday, usually to the Cyber pubs, which Armaan wasn’t very keen on, but he still accompanied Abhira for her safety. Saturdays were more of movie nights, and they often fought over which movie to watch. So, Abhira came up with the brilliant idea of a chit system, but once Armaan caught her writing the same movie on all the chits and made a run around the whole house.

Sara and Samrath (Sara’s boyfriend) became regular visitors at Abhira’s place since the flat belonged to Sara’s dad, and Sara would come along with Samrath to have their "me" time. Samrath was very fond of Abhira as well. The first day he visited and saw Armaan, he was shocked that they lived together. He sensed that they had more than just friendship, but Sara and Samrath never asked anything since Sara knew Abhira would tell them one day.

All in all, they both were happy after a long time.

One such Friday, Abhira rushed home and asked Armaan to be on time. When Armaan entered, he saw some decorations going up and inquired about someone’s birthday. To which Abhira replied, "Khadoosman, don’t ask questions and do the decor."

Sara and Samrath came with a cake that said, "Happy Graduation."

The doorbell rang, the boys were ready with the party poppers, and Sara and Abhira opened the door. As Asha entered, they opened the lights, popped the party poppers, and screamed with joy, "Congratulations!"

Asha was surprised and in tears.

All seated on the sofa and couch, with Sara and Samrath with their wine along with Abhira. Armaan noticed this major change about Abhira—that she occasionally had wine. Armaan wanted to stop her but always hesitated, thinking, "With what right should I ask or say something? That right I have lost." Abhira did notice all this but never said anything or explained anything, as it was her life.

They made Asha sit and asked her to blow the candles. Before that, Sara said, "Asha, you know the rule; you have to give a speech."

Asha, before she could say something, Abhira stopped her and gave her a steel box that had some ladoos. Asha saw them and was again teary.

Sara said, "Asha, don’t cry, give the speech, we are waiting for the cake."

Asha said, "Thank you, everyone.

I still remember the day I left home for school, and that boy from my colony attacked me with a knife just because I said no to him.

When the case was filed, I first saw Abhira didi in court. Didi fought my case for free, what do they call it, pro... pro... pro bono.

Didi said in front of everyone that 'No means no,' and I have the right to say no. We won the case, and the boy was punished. I thought my fight was over, but that day, the fight had just begun.

At home, my father refused to acknowledge me as his daughter... there was a lot of disgrace...

That day, I was alone... I wanted to study, achieve something, improve my situation, fight poverty, but my parents' words shattered me... That day, I tried to end my life... when I woke up in the hospital, Abhira didi was there... Didi scolded me a lot... 'Who does such a thing?' she said.

When I told didi, 'Why should I live?' Didi said, 'Live for yourself...'

'Asha, you have no one in your life now... you are free to fulfill your dreams...

No one to stop you... it's just you... and this big world... you can do whatever you want...'

I told didi, 'I have no parents...' Didi said, 'Do something that will bring them back...

I can't give you a family... can't bring your parents back... can't give you money...

But I can teach you to live with dignity... with self-respect... with yourself... Are you ready?'

And I came here with didi... didi took care of me... helped me complete my studies... made sure I graduated... I love cooking, so she helped me take a course... and now I run my small business...

Didi taught me to live with my head held high...

Didi, you were wrong in one thing, you said you couldn't give me a family... but you are my family... because of you, I met Sara didi, Samrath bhaiya, Mayur bhaiya, and all these people...

And now, Armaan bhaiya too... even if you don't talk much or bother us, you still take care of us...

Abhira di, this is what family is... and yes, these ladoos are sent by mom... Thank you..."

While Asha gave her speech, everyone was teary-eyed... Sara was so proud of Abhira... Samrath as well...

But Armaan was not only proud but also adored and had newfound respect for Abhira...

They cut the cake, had pizza from Domino's which Asha liked, and then Sara and Samrath said they would drop Asha at her place and left for the day...

Back at home, Abhira was keeping things in their place, and Armaan was helping her. Armaan was adoring Abhira... Abhira stopped and asked, "What is it?"

Armaan said, "Abhira, I am proud of you, what you did for Asha is commendable, if Akshara ma'am were here, she would be very happy..."

Abhira said, "Thanks, Armaan, but I did what I learned... not everyone has an Armaan in their life..." Armaan got confused...

Abhira continued, "Armaan, no matter how much I am upset with you or whatever changes happen between us, one thing will never change: I am here because of you... Armaan wanted to stop her, but she said, 'Let me finish...'

Armaan, after leaving Udaipur in these 3-4 years, whenever I saw Asha or other girls, one thing became clear: their stories could have been mine...

Either I would have married Yuvraj, or he would have taken me to Dubai, and I would have faced domestic violence, marital rape... or something worse (Armaan had a change of expression as if to ask why are you saying this, Abhira?)

If I were alone, anything could have happened... gang rape, starving to death, or anything... Armaan was angry at Abhira for saying this...

But none of that happened, Armaan, because I had you, but not every Abhira has an Armaan...

Mom, even in her last moments, didn't give me a curse but a blessing, by placing my hand in yours... and you fulfilled that role perfectly...

You don't accept thanks, so this is my effort to thank you...

Armaan was teary, he had no words to say, but was touched that even after so much, Abhira still saw the good in everything... This was the Abhira... he missed... all along...

Armaan said, "Abhira, I did it out of guilt, but you are not selfish, you did it out of goodwill..."

He came and hugged her with a lot of affection and respect... and kissed her forehead.

Pinecone thumbnail

Great update.

Thank you. Look forward to more

maahi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: srkksgjenny

A Bond Beyond Words: Abhira and Armaan's Journey

Life was going great; Abhira and Armaan enjoyed their careers. Armaan settled into his new office and got acquainted with new people around him.

He made friends very easily with Abhira’s friends and new acquaintances. Of course, he was lovable enough. They would go out on regular outings every Friday, usually to the Cyber pubs, which Armaan wasn’t very keen on, but he still accompanied Abhira for her safety. Saturdays were more of movie nights, and they often fought over which movie to watch. So, Abhira came up with the brilliant idea of a chit system, but once Armaan caught her writing the same movie on all the chits and made a run around the whole house.

Sara and Samrath (Sara’s boyfriend) became regular visitors at Abhira’s place since the flat belonged to Sara’s dad, and Sara would come along with Samrath to have their "me" time. Samrath was very fond of Abhira as well. The first day he visited and saw Armaan, he was shocked that they lived together. He sensed that they had more than just friendship, but Sara and Samrath never asked anything since Sara knew Abhira would tell them one day.

All in all, they both were happy after a long time.

One such Friday, Abhira rushed home and asked Armaan to be on time. When Armaan entered, he saw some decorations going up and inquired about someone’s birthday. To which Abhira replied, "Khadoosman, don’t ask questions and do the decor."

Sara and Samrath came with a cake that said, "Happy Graduation."

The doorbell rang, the boys were ready with the party poppers, and Sara and Abhira opened the door. As Asha entered, they opened the lights, popped the party poppers, and screamed with joy, "Congratulations!"

Asha was surprised and in tears.

All seated on the sofa and couch, with Sara and Samrath with their wine along with Abhira. Armaan noticed this major change about Abhira—that she occasionally had wine. Armaan wanted to stop her but always hesitated, thinking, "With what right should I ask or say something? That right I have lost." Abhira did notice all this but never said anything or explained anything, as it was her life.

They made Asha sit and asked her to blow the candles. Before that, Sara said, "Asha, you know the rule; you have to give a speech."

Asha, before she could say something, Abhira stopped her and gave her a steel box that had some ladoos. Asha saw them and was again teary.

Sara said, "Asha, don’t cry, give the speech, we are waiting for the cake."

Asha said, "Thank you, everyone.

I still remember the day I left home for school, and that boy from my colony attacked me with a knife just because I said no to him.

When the case was filed, I first saw Abhira didi in court. Didi fought my case for free, what do they call it, pro... pro... pro bono.

Didi said in front of everyone that 'No means no,' and I have the right to say no. We won the case, and the boy was punished. I thought my fight was over, but that day, the fight had just begun.

At home, my father refused to acknowledge me as his daughter... there was a lot of disgrace...

That day, I was alone... I wanted to study, achieve something, improve my situation, fight poverty, but my parents' words shattered me... That day, I tried to end my life... when I woke up in the hospital, Abhira didi was there... Didi scolded me a lot... 'Who does such a thing?' she said.

When I told didi, 'Why should I live?' Didi said, 'Live for yourself...'

'Asha, you have no one in your life now... you are free to fulfill your dreams...

No one to stop you... it's just you... and this big world... you can do whatever you want...'

I told didi, 'I have no parents...' Didi said, 'Do something that will bring them back...

I can't give you a family... can't bring your parents back... can't give you money...

But I can teach you to live with dignity... with self-respect... with yourself... Are you ready?'

And I came here with didi... didi took care of me... helped me complete my studies... made sure I graduated... I love cooking, so she helped me take a course... and now I run my small business...

Didi taught me to live with my head held high...

Didi, you were wrong in one thing, you said you couldn't give me a family... but you are my family... because of you, I met Sara didi, Samrath bhaiya, Mayur bhaiya, and all these people...

And now, Armaan bhaiya too... even if you don't talk much or bother us, you still take care of us...

Abhira di, this is what family is... and yes, these ladoos are sent by mom... Thank you..."

While Asha gave her speech, everyone was teary-eyed... Sara was so proud of Abhira... Samrath as well...

But Armaan was not only proud but also adored and had newfound respect for Abhira...

They cut the cake, had pizza from Domino's which Asha liked, and then Sara and Samrath said they would drop Asha at her place and left for the day...

Back at home, Abhira was keeping things in their place, and Armaan was helping her. Armaan was adoring Abhira... Abhira stopped and asked, "What is it?"

Armaan said, "Abhira, I am proud of you, what you did for Asha is commendable, if Akshara ma'am were here, she would be very happy..."

Abhira said, "Thanks, Armaan, but I did what I learned... not everyone has an Armaan in their life..." Armaan got confused...

Abhira continued, "Armaan, no matter how much I am upset with you or whatever changes happen between us, one thing will never change: I am here because of you... Armaan wanted to stop her, but she said, 'Let me finish...'

Armaan, after leaving Udaipur in these 3-4 years, whenever I saw Asha or other girls, one thing became clear: their stories could have been mine...

Either I would have married Yuvraj, or he would have taken me to Dubai, and I would have faced domestic violence, marital rape... or something worse (Armaan had a change of expression as if to ask why are you saying this, Abhira?)

If I were alone, anything could have happened... gang rape, starving to death, or anything... Armaan was angry at Abhira for saying this...

But none of that happened, Armaan, because I had you, but not every Abhira has an Armaan...

Mom, even in her last moments, didn't give me a curse but a blessing, by placing my hand in yours... and you fulfilled that role perfectly...

You don't accept thanks, so this is my effort to thank you...

Armaan was teary, he had no words to say, but was touched that even after so much, Abhira still saw the good in everything... This was the Abhira... he missed... all along...

Armaan said, "Abhira, I did it out of guilt, but you are not selfish, you did it out of goodwill..."

He came and hugged her with a lot of affection and respect... and kissed her forehead.

Ohh please update jaldi jaldi