Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nonam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Autumn_Rose

I think, she likes identifying as an Indian.

She grew up in different countries..and she’s been in India for the longest time.

I read her interview once, long ago.. she said India gave her everything which is why she loves India.

my mom is quite fair and loves Italy, but she doesn't go around lying she is half Italian

anything to keep her innocent katrina

Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: nonam

my mom is quite fair and loves Italy, but she doesn't go around lying she is half Italian

She can come clean now, I understand the lie was to get her accepted by Indians but geez, I don't think people really care.

cts22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

She is not Indian, guess she lied because she has had a very unconventional upbringing and parents. That was okay 10 years ago. Nobody cares tbh she is one of the most popular celebs in India and her talking about her nationality is up to her.

I mean Akshay has a Canadian passport and though there was some noise but his stardom has not been affected.

If she does come out, good for her unless she gets into politics or a government job her not having an Indian passport is fine as long as she follows and respects the law of the land which she does, there have been no controversies around that

Joannna thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nonam

👏🏼 Yes , so what if she isn’t Indian. Stating the truth is much more commendable. But Katrina has become so used to the “lie” now and doesn’t feel the need to come clean. Coz it works to her benefit .

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Joannna

👏🏼 Yes , so what if she isn’t Indian. Stating the truth is much more commendable. But Katrina has become so used to the “lie” now and doesn’t feel the need to come clean. Coz it works to her benefit .

It's more like..people already know the truth now and like her anyways..her past makes no difference..so why to talk about it now..all it will do is make news for all the wrong reasons

karuna_kini thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

What does Shady mean? Like really?! Why are we even behind that now? She has established herself in bollywood now and is very much a part of it. Now it doesn't matter.

But maybe these rumours/past were a reason why Kapoor family and even Kaushal's (as per rumours) were not happy with alliance. But she is a woman and she doesn't deserve to be called "shady".

capricornrcks thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: karuna_kini

But she is a woman and she doesn't deserve to be called "shady".

Katrina has carved a place for herself in the Industry. But what's wrong with calling a spade a spade? She has a 'shady' past. So does a lot of people. Sanjay Dutt's current wife, Karishma all are rumored to have murky pasts which won't stand up to much scrutiny.

karuna_kini thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: capricornrcks

Katrina has carved a place for herself in the Industry. But what's wrong with calling a spade a spade? She has a 'shady' past. So does a lot of people. Sanjay Dutt's current wife, Karishma all are rumored to have murky pasts which won't stand up to much scrutiny.

It's just that I don't like the way past is brought up in such a derogatory manner.

@bold: I did not know this actually!

TorinoPasta thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Joannna

I don’t think it’s targeting coz these are basic Facts . Katrina isn’t Indian and a father named Mohammad Kaif is completely fictional and cooked up .

I don’t think she is a bad person but she lets the lie stay afloat and doesn’t state the truth coz it works in her benefit and people fall for it.

Who is her real father ?

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 4

U learn from the past, live in the present and look forward to the future