Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 years ago

Thats what.a complete white woman can't look like this.

Originally posted by: Anjalika01

I've seen pics of the guy people claim is her dad, there is some resemblance tbh... but just look at Kat's features and complexion in her baby pictures... people actually tend to have lighter hair/eyes/skin in their babyhood/early childhood than later on, and Kat already had jet black hair, almost black eyes and olive skin...

Fully white babies/kids just don't look like that...

Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: SmittenKitten

Indeed. We had to read about Holocaust victims, and how they interacted with some of the Nazi soldiers in their death beds once in my English class years back in school. Humanity managed to seep through even then. Which got us into discussing forgiveness and hatred, how they go hand in hand. There was a guy in that class in my group, whose mother was shot dead by his step-dad, who was then sentenced to jail for murder. That guy shared his story and how forgiveness was the most powerful tool that helped him rise above it all and live his life with a positive outlook. And that if he were to let that hatred fester, it would eat him up alive in the worst possible way.

Expressingq dislike towards celebs is completely normal but they haven't done anything actually harmful to anyone on a personal level beyond the superficial dislike. So I truly pity this person who has been a complete menace and running around like a headless chicken since the day Kat-Vicky wedding was announced. Hope they find some peace. It looks disturbing ..... just one sneak peek into this person's mind would probably cause most of the people to recoil.

😭

It’s so hard though.

I especially feel worse for people in such cases where the wrong doer/ murderer doesn’t even get punished and they are not even apologetic for what they did; instead they mock the victim.

How can one find forgiveness in their hearts then?💔

But it’s true, if you don’t forgive, it will eat you from inside. One has to let go of hate and anger. Through hate and anger there is vengeance; one can seek justice from their heart if they let go. 😭

Autumn_Rose thumbnail

People can have Jewish/ middle eastern ancestry too. They do look like Kar does.

There are Indians with lighter skin, hair and eyes too.

loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SmittenKitten

Indeed. We had to read about Holocaust victims, and how they interacted with some of the Nazi soldiers in their death beds once in my English class years back in school. Humanity managed to seep through even then. Which got us into discussing forgiveness and hatred, how they go hand in hand. There was a guy in that class in my group, whose mother was shot dead by his step-dad, who was then sentenced to jail for murder. That guy shared his story and how forgiveness was the most powerful tool that helped him rise above it all and live his life with a positive outlook. And that if he were to let that hatred fester, it would eat him up alive in the worst possible way.

Expressing dislike towards celebs is completely normal but they haven't done anything actually harmful to anyone on a personal level beyond the superficial dislike. So I truly pity this person who has been a complete menace and running around like a headless chicken since the day Kat-Vicky wedding was announced. Hope they find some peace. It looks disturbing ..... just one sneak peek into this person's mind would probably cause most of the people to recoil.

Truer words have never been spoken. 👏

1194442 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Autumn_Rose

😭

It’s so hard though.

I especially feel worse for people in such cases where the wrong doer/ murderer doesn’t even get punished and they are not even apologetic for what they did; instead they mock the victim.

How can one find forgiveness in their hearts then?💔

But it’s true, if you don’t forgive, it will eat you from inside. One has to let go of hate and anger. Through hate and anger there is vengeance; one can seek justice from their heart if they let go. 😭

It's very hard .... and I'm obviously not immune to wanting to strangle some people either. 😂

Worst is when people who wrong you not only get away with it but are actually glorified in society because people buy their narrative instead of the victim's. 😢

But in general, I think forgiveness applies to every scenario where no amount of punishment is enough to fit the crime cuz the pain inflicted is unspeakable. Pretty sure even if he had literally ripped that guy to shreds and fed them to hyenas, it wouldn't have done much to his peace of mind because he lost his mother, and she wasn't coming back. I think having faith in something higher up there looking at you also helps.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

People can have Jewish/ middle eastern ancestry too. They do look like Kar does.

There are Indians with lighter skin, hair and eyes too.

Maybe she got a tan 😆

ExquisiteDhami- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Maybe but perhaps less shadier than the present of many in the industry

nonam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

it's not the past, it's the current dhonghi pana

she can't control her childhood, it's the stupid drama that she is half Indian

and perplexing how people believe the lie

Autumn_Rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: nonam

it's not the past, it's the current dhonghi pana

she can't control her childhood, it's the stupid drama that she is half Indian

and perplexing how people believe the lie

I think, she likes identifying as an Indian.

She grew up in different countries..and she’s been in India for the longest time.

I read her interview once, long ago.. she said India gave her everything which is why she loves India.

Edited by Autumn_Rose - 2 years ago
loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I think, she likes identifying as an Indian.

She grew up in different countries..and she’s been in India for the longest time.

I read her interview once, long ago.. she said India gave her everything which is why she loves India.

Then why didn’t she yet take the citizenship of India? I know one doesn’t have to be a citizen to love a country but she works there and is dependent on India, so might as well take the citizenship also right?