Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mahisa_22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Anjalika01

She may well do but somehow I'm just unable to buy the idea that Kat is actually fully white?

Like she is definitely very fair for a desi but white Western European people just do not look like that in terms of colouring, or facial features (and I live in the U.K. so I see white people literally everyday 😆)...

And no it's clearly not all a result of hair dye/tanning/surgery either, if you see her childhood pics her features and colouring are the same there.

Kat's background likely is shady (simply judging by how weirdly secretive she is about it), but she is definitely not a fully white English girl lol.

She is. Her dad is white and she looks EXACTLY like him.

Anjalika01 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mahisa_22

She is. Her dad is white and she looks EXACTLY like him.

I've seen pics of the guy people claim is her dad, there is some resemblance tbh... but just look at Kat's features and complexion in her baby pictures... people actually tend to have lighter hair/eyes/skin in their babyhood/early childhood than later on, and Kat already had jet black hair, almost black eyes and olive skin...

Fully white babies/kids just don't look like that...

Mahisa_22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Anjalika01

I've seen pics of the guy people claim is her dad, there is some resemblance tbh... but just look at Kat's features and complexion in her baby pictures... people actually tend to have lighter hair/eyes/skin in their babyhood/early childhood than later on, and Kat already had jet black hair, almost black eyes and olive skin...

Fully white babies/kids just don't look like that...

Many white people have black hair. As for olive skin, many people have darker skin when they're young. Also, the man everyone says is her dad, looks A LOT like her. That can't be a coincidence.

Anjalika01 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Many white people have black hair. As for olive skin, many people have darker skin when they're young. Also, the man everyone says is her dad, looks A LOT like her. That can't be a coincidence.

They do, but it's very rare that it's properly black when they are a baby or even a young child, it's usually just a very dark shade of brown at that point, and only darkens further with age. Having such deep brown eyes, or olive skin like that at that age would also be extremely rare for a fully white English person. And on top of that her facial features are so typically North Indian/Middle Eastern...

In so many years of living in the U.K., I've never in my life seen any fully white English people with colouring or features like that, ever.

I have however seen a few Indians, and many Pakistanis who do, and many people who are mixed white and desi and are actually even lighter than Kat.

Edited by Anjalika01 - 2 years ago
1223213 thumbnail

exactly katrina looks like an out-and-out white girl on tan to me 🤔

642126 thumbnail

We are not doing rishta with her so why judge her past?

Speculations about her are bound to be there given how secretive she is about her family background and past herself.

Kaif is not her original surname. Maker of Boom asked her to use that name to sound more desi. Her real surname is Turquotte.

I do think she lies about her age. Not sure by how many years though.

Katrina has achieved a lot so nobody cares about her past except perhaps families of guys she dated and was rumoured to get married to. Atleast how rumours go about Neetu Kapoor not liking her much.

mango.chutney thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chilombo

exactly katrina looks like an out-and-out white girl on tan to me 🤔

true and a lot of people fail to realize that Europe has many features and hair colors. it's not like all English have blonde hair, blue eyes and pasty white skin or even red hair, etc. It's not just exclusive to those features. But importantly not all Europeans are standard to one look.

these are all European women by the way.

1223213 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mango.chutney

true and a lot of people fail to realize that Europe has many features and hair colors. it's not like all English have blonde hair, blue eyes and pasty white skin or even red hair, etc. It's not just exclusive to those features. But importantly not all Europeans are standard to one look.

these are all European women by the way.

Oh sweetie, have you ever heard of something called "cultural appropriation"?

Edited by Chilombo - 2 years ago
mango.chutney thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chilombo

Oh sweetie, have you ever heard of something called "cultural appropriation"?

yes, it's brownfishing as they say.

Indians work all over the world and don't have to lie about their identity...Priyanka, Irfan, AB Sr and so many others do not have to lie about their Indian roots/Nationality....but sadly in India people often have to change their names, roots etc to be accepted...its sad and its true....the sense of entitlement that we have as a nation is nauseating.....we can go all over the work to world and we will gloat about our own....but damn let one outsider come to BW...and all hell will break loose...Katrina is not responsible for where she was born, how she was raised...who her parents are..she is responsible for only her decisions she made as an adult....so what if she changed her last name to be accepted...so did Dilip Kumar and many others...shaming a person for her past...shaming her family...shaming her relationships...I have seen it all on SM...🤔