Originally posted by: mango.chutney

she will never tell that secret

like hell she would

Mahisa_22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: SRK_Deewani92

I am more interested to know her real age as that's a top secret kinda 🤔

Al least 40. Her official age is 38, so real age gotta be MINIMUM two years more. Minimum.

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rekha_ji

I heard that Katrina Kaif swallowed the ghosts of four 16-year old virgins in order to stay young and fresh-faced.

Then why is getting surgeries done, clearly, one of the 16 year olds lied about his virginity 🥲

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Many years ago a member here decoded her whole life. I wish I could find that thread but I think her family is linked to a sex cult or something

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail

Thriller Tribe

that s none of your bussiness

Anika80 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

No She doesnt have a shady past at all. But some lie here and there tonmade her more acceptable to idian like for example her dad is of kasmir descendants or her surname Is kaif...Just this

Maraka_Musso89 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mango.chutney

This topic is done to death now. Just look into old threads by using google. You will find your answer there.

There is not much "proof" to her really being shady but here is a summary for you:

*Apparently part of children of God cult as a kid, hence so many siblings, traveling all over the world, "different" fathers to her siblings, etc. Traveling with several children is not cheap, and I have seen her family (grandparents) farm houses and photos shared online. Even younger pics of Kat, she was not from a poor family, so don't believe the lie that she was struggling or taking care of all of her siblings as they all have their own careers.

*was found by Jackie Shroff in London as a supposed esc*rt service worker, but she claims to have been a model. There are no modeling photos before she entered India. (a dig into her past has said she is friends with C(orn) 😈 producer Terry Stephens, pics of her and Isabelle are floating around the internet with him and her sister Christine did a film with him. Also she used to go by the name Rosey on the streets from an undisclosed source, and ironically her middle name is Rosemary!!)

* Her birthdate is most likely a lie, but bw is sexist so I don't blame her for that. She has said she was around 8 when the Berlin Wall fell, so by the time she made it to India she was 22, not 16-17 like she says...and imagine her dating a 30+ year old man?! Gross and gross!

No western parent will just allow a young teenager to leave and live alone in a foreign country with no evident family...just saying.

*Her parentage is false most likely. She claims her father is Mohd. Kaif, yet during Boom she couldn't even pronounce her own last name and Ayesha Shroff even stated in an interview that they gave her two different names to connect with the audience. Her original last name is Turcotte (that's fine to change it or just drop the name altogether, but to lie and brownfish is something else)

-So the name Kazi was the first name, and Ayesha stated it was a "misprint" and they went by Kaif as Mohd Kaif, the cricketer was popular at the time.

-The photos of her supposed father are online and he is definitely a white man. He is of mystery origin but many suggest, Polish or French from Canada as he lives there with his wife Beet and her children. They are friends with Kat's other siblings on FB and some detectives throughout the years have found them. The man in Kat's pics as a child, is the same man her siblings call dad and you can find his pics online of him currently. Katrina literally looks just like him!

-My theory is that her mother's last name is Roberts (as many siblings go by that name on Facebook to avoid anyone stalking them...) and her real father's name is Turcotte (it's the name on her passport. she has confirmed it herself) but she still lies and says she is Indian, and Kaif. 🤡

*Another thing that irks me is if she is really lying about being Indian, she is literally brown-fishing, which wouldn't fly in the US as much as India and it's gross and weird. I cannot imagine pretending to be white and lying to boost my career lol

Her not knowing Hindi after many years and getting work is really astonishing, but she gets a pass as she is "nice, beautiful, unproblematic, etc" and it's bs. But she's a popular "actress" in BW. You don't need real talent to be a hit. Just look good, have light skin and you're golden. 🤡

@bold this right here is one why Bollywood is plateauing. They hail mediocrity and give them such visibility that people. No wonder people might think that's what Bollywood amount to. And that's such a pity they have a lot of strong point but putting mediocre people on the map... that's not it.

Anjalika01 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

She may well do but somehow I'm just unable to buy the idea that Kat is actually fully white?

Like she is definitely very fair for a desi but white Western European people just do not look like that in terms of colouring, or facial features (and I live in the U.K. so I see white people literally everyday 😆)...

And no it's clearly not all a result of hair dye/tanning/surgery either, if you see her childhood pics her features and colouring are the same there.

Kat's background likely is shady (simply judging by how weirdly secretive she is about it), but she is definitely not a fully white English girl lol.

Edited by Anjalika01 - 2 years ago