Users

Frequent Posters

MargaritaLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: cooper123

hande had lip surgery??

i thought she just lost weight

She's had all sorts of surgery. There's huge difference between what she looked during ALA and during sençalkapimi.

sev.puri thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

I find Hande extremely pretty. Her style game was FIYAH in her new show, which I think also helped. But Aish in her prime was simply the epitome of beauty🤩

sev.puri thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MargaritaLover

She's had all sorts of surgery. There's huge difference between what she looked during ALA and during sençalkapimi.

Oo I need before and afters. I thought it was just weight loss too. The only time which I thought surgery or lip fillers may have been used is when they had the leap in the show. 🧐 

Originally posted by: sev.puri

Oo I need before and afters. I thought it was just weight loss too. The only time which I thought surgery or lip fillers may have been used is when they had the leap in the show. 🧐 

These are after surgery I think. she had chubby cheeks before. I think she still looks good though albeit different. kinda resembling Jessica Alba in the first one. 🤷‍♀️

Nandini_goyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Both are beautiful but I am biased towards Aish

6-Feet-Apart thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SmittenKitten

She's undoubtedly pretty and looked amazing with Murat in the show. But most of the girls pale in comparison to Ash. Ash didn't bag the most beautiful woman in the world title years in a row for nothing, you know.

She gave that title to herself and spread it through aggressive PR. There has never been a competition where people were asked to vote who the most beautiful woman in the world is.

6-Feet-Apart thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Aishwarya Rai of course. Is that even a question?

Aishwarya's symmetrical face (everyone else in the world has asymmetrical face, only Aishwarya's face is symmetrical), and ethereal beauty is too much to handle. 

BarunPrabhasFan thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Kidding me? Aishwarya all the way! 

Originally posted by: 6-Feet-Apart

She gave that title to herself and spread it through aggressive PR. There has never been a competition where people were asked to vote who the most beautiful woman in the world is.

Six-feet-apart, you sound like you're gonna be rolling in your grave on account of Aishwarya's most beautiful status even when you're six-feet-under. Please get help.