Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Realityshow thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Moonandstars

By clicks, I think, they would mean, on the JK Tyre link provided by both, and not the views of the video, - and as most of the times happens on most sites, including YT - you get little money for the click of the site and more money if the thing is purchased or the app is subscribed.

Moonandstars and PV_IFhandle.

I learnt a lot from your posts. Thank you.

Moonandstars thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Realityshow

Moonandstars and PV_IFhandle.

I learnt a lot from your posts. Thank you.

And we learn a lot from you - besides that you have great sense of humor- love reading your posts. Thank you 🙂🙂.
PV_IFhandle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

By clicks, I think, they would mean, on the JK Tyre link provided by both, and not the views of the video, - and as most of the times happens on most sites, including YT - you get little money for the click of the site and more money if the thing is purchased or the app is subscribed.

Right. The pecking order is Impressions - Clicks - Leads - Acquisitions. As you move left to right the funnel narrows significantly and thus the cost per unit increases.

Realityshow thumbnail

Originally posted by: PV_IFhandle

Right. The pecking order is Impressions - Clicks - Leads - Acquisitions. As you move left to right the funnel narrows significantly and thus the cost per unit increases.

And here I am just worrying about the monthly cheque to Darshini ........
🤣

Edited by Realityshow - 2 years ago
PV_IFhandle thumbnail

And here I am just worrying about the monthly cheque to Darshini ........🤣

But seriously that is a big question. If I am looking at the correct person LinkedIn, her last job was EA to CEO of Baidyanath. Her salary must have been 8 to 10 L per annum at least if not more, considering 6 years post MBA experience. That's a lot of money to match for a rookie artist.

Realityshow thumbnail

But seriously that is a big question. If I am looking at the correct person LinkedIn, her last job was EA to CEO of Baidyanath. Her salary must have been 8 to 10 L per annum at least if not more, considering 6 years post MBA experience. That's a lot of money to match for a rookie artist.

News Flash: Headmaster brought out of retirement for new job based in Mumbai. Occasional travel will be required and late night parties at Taco Bell should serve for dinner. 🤔😳[serious face icon]

Edited by Realityshow - 2 years ago
PV_IFhandle thumbnail

News Flash: Headmaster brought out of retirement for new job based in Mumbai. Occasional travel will be required and late night parties at Taco Bell should serve for dinner. 🤔😳[serious face icon]

Seriously? He is moving to Mumbai?

Moonandstars thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Maybe the arrangement was for these 2 months - now she will be on tour for next 4/5 months and most probably her father will accompany her. His ticket for UK was already bought.
Realityshow thumbnail

Seriously? He is moving to Mumbai?

He should if your maths is correct!

Better still get brother. He is still a trainee I think. This could be his big break and he may actually like Fire Sauce 🤣

Taco Bell Fire Sauce Packet Portable Charger

PV_IFhandle thumbnail

Maybe the arrangement was for these 2 months - now she will be on tour for next 4/5 months and most probably her father will accompany her. His ticket for UK was already bought.

Whoa! How do you know the ticket was bought!

What you say is plausible. Maybe an arrangement only for the time in Mumbai but that would still be expensive.