Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PV_IFhandle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 days ago

Antara Mitra by comparison has 191 K followers. But she has a film career already.

lostperson thumbnail
Posted: 4 days ago
Noticed something.. Arunita lost 141 followers on September 9 however gained 9,975 followers September 11. Any reasoning as to why??
PV_IFhandle thumbnail
Posted: 2 days ago

It seems Arunita had a recording with Jeet Ganguly today. Check the second image of this post.

https://www.instagram.com/p/C_-CM7kPMQ3/

Edited by PV_IFhandle - 2 days ago
mickymouse21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: PV_IFhandle

Antara Mitra by comparison has 191 K followers. But she has a film career already.

Imo It's not only about the followers, there are some other aspects too

mickymouse21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Aru needs to collaborate with some good fashion designer or clothing brands like Sayli so that she will look more presentable in her concerts or public appearances.

lostperson thumbnail
Posted: a day ago
Seems like arunita has a song in the movie "Jaan Abhi Baaki Hai" along with Raj Barman.
PV_IFhandle thumbnail
Posted: 21 hours ago

Originally posted by: lostperson

Seems like arunita has a song in the movie "Jaan Abhi Baaki Hai" along with Raj Barman.

Yes. It was announced 1 or 2 years back. We (fans) were never certain whether eventually it will get released in her voice or will be dubbed over by an established artist. That is the norm in bollywood. But going by the recent announcement it seems it is finally being released in her own voice.

PV_IFhandle thumbnail
Posted: 21 hours ago

Long back (not sure 2023 or 2022) I had expressed a thought that Jyotideep is probably not the right type of company for Arunita to keep. I had said that if my daughter had a friend who was more focused on frivolous things like glamorous reels than on actual hard work, I would be advising my daughter to keep away from such a friend.

Looking at Arunita's posts on IG in these last few weeks, that fear has surfaced once again.