Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Realityshow thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 years ago

Not when I last checked. maybe later tonight unless they are really superstitious about the date.

PV_IFhandle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Usually the audio streaming platforms release it at midnight, unless the artist has specified a time.

Realityshow thumbnail

New for me, but could be old. As always no harm in repeating 😃
https://www.instagram.com/p/CU7BziyhCL0/

mickymouse21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

I find these octopus suspicious.

They released their song pictures right after announcement of Arunita's songs both the time 😲

Realityshow thumbnail

Originally posted by: mickymouse21

I find these octopus suspicious.

They released their song pictures right after announcement of Arunita's songs both the time 😲

They are in it for money. They will try and protect their investment.

It is for Aru to decide if she needs them or not.

For good or bad she has decided.

PV_IFhandle thumbnail

IG threw an alert that Arunita shared a post. I opened IG with a lot of anticipation, hoping that it was something related to the HR song, Anu Malik song, or Octopus song.

Only to be disappointed!!

Turned out it was a repost of Sony's India's Best Dancer post 🤣

Realityshow thumbnail

I was trying to figure out how much JKTyres paid the influencers for sharing their Ad?

I tried to read it up and on a CPC basis (cost per click) both Arunita and PD are sitting rich if the information on the web is correct.

Since I have burnt my fingers once speculating about earnings I will refrain from taking anyone down that

Best that I leave it to your own enterprise to estimate.

For the sake of information Arunita has provided 324K clicks for an Ad in which she has also appeared as an influencer. PD has done 292K clicks till date.

rates apparently are based on followers, your profile, and the visibility you provide for the post measured by clicks. Charges for acting are separate.

Edited by Realityshow - 2 years ago
PV_IFhandle thumbnail

Originally posted by: Realityshow

I was trying to figure out how much JKTyres paid the influencers for sharing their Ad?

I tried to read it up and on a CPC basis (cost per click) both Arunita and PD are sitting rich if the information on the web is correct.

Since I have burnt my fingers once speculating about earnings I will refrain from taking anyone down that

For the sake of information Arunita has provided 324K clicks for an Ad in which she has also appeared as an influencer. PD has done 292K clicks till date.

rates apparently are based on followers, your profile, and the visibility you provide for the post measured by clicks. Charges for acting are separate.

324 K is the views or impressions, so the metric for that should be CPM, i.e. Cost per Mille which is cost per Thousand impressions. CPC will be only for those whoe actually followed the link in the post - and that is likely to be mich lower. CPM rates would be significantly lower than CPC, with CTR or click-through rate for IG in India being typically in the range of 0.2% to 0.25% i.e. of the 324 K views, we can expect only 648 people to have actually clicked on the JK tyres link.

It will still be in tens of thousands that they made byt probably not in lakhs.

Moonandstars thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Realityshow

By clicks, I think, they would mean, on the JK Tyre link provided by both, and not the views of the video, - and as most of the times happens on most sites, including YT - you get little money for the click of the site and more money if the thing is purchased or the app is subscribed.