Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PV_IFhandle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

By the way I heard Jitul Boro talking to Filmy Khichdi about Dholida. He says Sonu Nigam first said he liked this song and would agree to do it, then asked who was the female singer. When JB said Arunita, SN said that's nice, or something to that effect. JB also says that SN has praised her singing.

PV_IFhandle thumbnail

Originally posted by: Realityshow

Incidentally, it is being released on the most auspicious day in the calendar for her and many others - Maha Ashtami of Durga Puja!

HR's post.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CU4x5XiDFiD/

In the true sense - Jai Mata Di, Let's Rock!

Jokes apart, he would have chosen that date keeping that aspect in mind. Most celebrated artists are known to be religious / superstitious.

Realityshow thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Now the only billion dollar question remains - when will her ladyship actually post about her song. Past midnight today?, tomorrow? or, maybe midnight of the 13?

🤣🤣🤣

All her fans are now fully aware of her rare SM skills and nothing about this aspect of her surprises them. They know they have to walk the hard miles themselves. It was the same when she was competing. 😃

PV_IFhandle thumbnail

Now the only billion dollar question remains - when will her ladyship actually post about her song. Past midnight today?, tomorrow? or, maybe midnight of the 13?

🤣🤣🤣

All her fans are now fully aware of her rare SM skills and nothing about this aspect of her surprises them. They know they have to walk the hard miles themselves. It was the same when she was competing. 😃

I think Darshini needs to reprimanded for this. Worked in Viacom, Group M etc. Should definitely take charge of these aspects. May not physically manage the account but should definitely push and ensure things get posted on time m

mickymouse21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Both 🤣🤣
Or, Maybe he saw that Mickymouse21 is back. So it must be time! 😃

Lol 😆

Edited by mickymouse21 - 2 years ago

Word Count: 1

Moonandstars thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PV_IFhandle

Check out her old videos at age 10 and 11 on this YT channel. I am telling you - she is truly blessed.

ARUNITA KANJILAL FANCLUB - YouTube

I have been listening to Arunita since 2014 - seen almost all her Saregamapa Bangla and Saregamapa Lil champs songs million times. I am Aru fan since last 6 years.🙂
PV_IFhandle thumbnail

Originally posted by: Moonandstars

I have been listening to Arunita since 2014 - seen almost all her Saregamapa Bangla and Saregamapa Lil champs songs million times. I am Aru fan since last 6 years.🙂

Cool, that's great. I brought that up because you mentioned age 13 - when in fact she has been amazing everyone since age 10.

All good 👍🏼

mickymouse21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Moonandstars

Welcome to the league 🤗

Moonandstars thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PV_IFhandle

Cool, that's great. I brought that up because you mentioned age 13 - when in fact she has been amazing everyone since age 10.

All good 👍🏼

Thats because because in this video she is 13.- As I had written earlier in 2014, there was no Zee5, so all the Saregamapa Bangla 2013 were available on YT. And when I heard Aru on Saregamapa Zee hindi in 2014 - I loved her singing so much - that I checked all the videos of Bengali Saregamapa and heard some songs many times. Some were not available even on ZEE5 later.
SamirM thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mickymouse21

Dholida ka asar to nahi 😉

Ya fir Anu Malik ke story ka

What is the details of Anu Malik story? Is Aru singing in Anu's tune? Is it for any movie?

I am not a fan of the person Anu Malik but as a music director he is a gem. Can't forget his Sandese Ate hain or moho moho ki dhage. Anu Malik has the capacity to utilize softness of Aru's voice to the maximum with heart touching tune. Just hope this is for any movie.

Want to see Aru flying in the sky 🤩 ❤️