Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Karkerrna3 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Why do I feel like sachin valmiki who was the mentor of Indian idol is jealous of aru's followers and popularity and wants that for himself?

mickymouse21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Arunita deserved one solo song today. She outshone in all the duets. Specially Tere Liye

Want to see her as Arunita Kanjilal with her own identity not in jodi always.

mickymouse21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Karkerrna3

Why do I feel like sachin valmiki who was the mentor of Indian idol is jealous of aru's followers and popularity and wants that for himself?

They are pushing Neelanjana for Aru's place (nothing against Neelanjana i like her too) but i feel its going to happen. I just hope kisi love angle mein na chipkade usko.

Sachin is making me to change or mute the channel with his eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee promos. He has abilities to shine with some other songs no need to stretch the words as it has become a trend now. Word ko jitna jyaada uncha kheecho utne zyada talented maane jaa rahe hai aaj kal 😕

My last post on saregamapa contestants on this thread. Just wanted to share my thoughts. This thread is reserved for Aru only so sorry other aru fans for writing all this single post. My posts here will be related to Arunita only ❤️

Edited by mickymouse21 - 2 years ago
Karkerrna3 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mickymouse21

Arunita deserved one solo song today. She outshone in all the duets. Specially Tere Liye

all aru fans want that so much
Realityshow thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

They are pushing Neelanjana for Aru's place (nothing against Neelanjana i like her too) but i feel its going to happen. I just hope kisi love angle mein na chipkade usko.

Sachin is making me to change or mute the channel with his eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee promos. He has abilities to shine with some other songs no need to stretch the words as it has become a trend now. Word ko jitna jyaada uncha kheecho utne zyada talented maane jaa rahe hai aaj kal 😕

My last post on saregamapa contestants on this thread. Just wanted to share my thoughts. This thread is reserved for Aru only so sorry other aru fans for writing all this single post. My posts here will be related to Arunita only ❤️

Much as I love Neelanjana's voice, she can never compete with Arunita. Neelanjana's lack of classical training leaves a huge gap for her. Plus the fact that she is overprotected and lives in a god forsaken one horse town works against her.
More than TCT trying to give her limelight, the emergence of Arunita has wiped Neelanjana off Sony's slate. That was her only foothold. She would become completely irrelevant soon as she has no foothold even in Kolkata industry. A Zee success opens the Zee Bangla doors for her. Something to work on.

Basically, Arunita has occupied a space with her talent and enterprise that makes her difficult to dislodge now. There are a couple of singers that I know of who can shake her up, but none of them is named Neelanjana. I will always wait to hear Neelu sing and I hope more people do so. That way she will make space for herself in the industry, but not by taking Arunita's space.

Edited by Realityshow - 2 years ago
Realityshow thumbnail

Some random old photo to fill an error edited post.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CU3HnwDs2jG/

Edited by Realityshow - 2 years ago
SamirM thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Fully agreed with you.
Realityshow thumbnail

The Arunita smile! 😊

May be an image of 1 person and smiling

SamirM thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

So the copyright issue is resolved. What was the issue actually? Was there any merit? So many songs are launched frequently based on folk tune but never noticed such copyright issue.

I don't want to be critical but is there any chance that the insecure fans of other contemporary female singers are behind such copyright issue?

Realityshow thumbnail

Originally posted by: SamirM

So the copyright issue is resolved. What was the issue actually? Was there any merit? So many songs are launched frequently based on folk tune but never noticed such copyright issue.

I don't want to be critical but is there any chance that the insecure fans of other contemporary female singers are behind such copyright issue?

There was some 30 second Gujarati stuff at the beginning of the old track that has been taken down now. I presume that usage was not permitted/legal. They may have just lifted it off some other song.

These things are noticed and given importance once a song starts to become a hit as more people hear it and someone can easily tip off the original composer. Nothing would ever have happened to the old song if 10K people had viewed it in its lifetime and Sonu Nigam had not sung it.

BTW, Sonu has 100x the enemies/competitors that Aru has. 🤣