Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Realityshow thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Realityshow

Claims can cover things other than lyrics. Maybe a claim on beat or tune. Remember the Anu Malik and Israeli National Anthem debate? That was tune related. Could be dance choreography claim.
Frivolous claims are not made against strong producers who will serve you notice for damage. Jitu Boro is a good target even if the claim is frivolous.

In the meantime, the song is back again with 150 views.

This is an edited version which removes the starting Gujarati portion. That would have been the issue.

Amateur idiots!

Edited by Realityshow - 2 years ago
PV_IFhandle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Have they created a new channel for this video? This channel has only 1 video!

Also I noticed that:

Ganna instead of Gaana 😆

No Apple Music or Spotify release.

altgr thumbnail

They should have been more careful. Feeling bad for Arunita.

Realityshow thumbnail

Originally posted by: altgr

They should have been more careful. Feeling bad for Arunita.

I think she is fine. Her biodata was the key.
Also, over a period this song will again pick up some steam if the main players respond to the crisis by promoting it again. If they don't then they have nothing to feel bad about.

forever_freind2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

If copyright was applied equally for everyone, then O sayyonii would get one for copying the beat of “manike mage hithe “ but as it was HR & relatively bigger channel , nobody gave the strike.

So , it depends on the channel size….

Moonandstars thumbnail

Also yesterday- they had put up HD version 1080 - and now again the upload is not in HD - only 480p.

PS- Actually- it has to be adjusted manually, which I don't have to do for any other video on YT. So it is uploaded in HD.

Edited by Moonandstars - 2 years ago
Moonandstars thumbnail

I think in India copyright problem should/can be only with lyrics - otherwise it is not a written music - like the western music - so in music or tune part- just tiny bit of change should be enough to avoid copyright problems.

Realityshow thumbnail

Originally posted by: Moonandstars

Also yesterday- they had put up HD version 1080 - and now again the upload is not in HD - only 480p.

PS- Actually- it has to be adjusted manually, which I don't have to do for any other video on YT. So it is uploaded in HD.

I can go up to 2160p, does not make the slightest difference. It is same as 720p.

Realityshow thumbnail

Not a single person connected with the song release has said a word publicly, forget apologies!
Not a single starred person has come anywhere near mentioning the song. Let alone ask fans to support it.

The only people affected by the fiasco are fans.

I actually feel sorry for Jitul Boro. He has the most to lose.
Maybe he will do something once he recovers from the celebrations after his lifetime achievement of 1M hits.
He has to, to save whatever reputation he has left.

Moonandstars thumbnail

Originally posted by: Realityshow

Not a single person connected with the song release has said a word publicly, forget apologies!
Not a single starred person has come anywhere near mentioning the song. Let alone ask fans to support it.

The only people affected by the fiasco are fans.

I actually feel sorry for Jitul Boro. He has the most to lose.
Maybe he will do something once he recovers from the celebrations after his lifetime achievement of 1M hits.
He has to, to save whatever reputation he has left.

Meanwhile O Saiyoni - first upload has 19m views - and the Navratri version also has 1.1m views. But HR is an old professional. May be all the artists are annoyed with Jitul Boro for mismanagement.
Edited by Moonandstars - 2 years ago