Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Realityshow thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Moonandstars

As I thought- success or failure should be considered after 3/4 days of release.🙂

😃

We are learning as we go along. New game in life after all 🤣

PV_IFhandle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Realityshow

3rd Day is acid test it seems.
Tumpe Mar J is now 3M behind Piya Ji at 72 hours.

I have a feeling that when the wedding season kicks in after Diwali, Piya Ji Ke Sang is going to start zooming in views once again. I think HR has a winner on his hands here - the lyrics, the music, the singer. I would not be surprised if it surpasses all the other previous ones that are in the 30-40-60 M views range by the time the peak wedding season closes by end-Jan / mid-Feb.

Karkerrna3 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: PV_IFhandle

I have a feeling that when the wedding season kicks in after Diwali, Piya Ji Ke Sang is going to start zooming in views once again. I think HR has a winner on his hands here - the lyrics, the music, the singer. I would not be surprised if it surpasses all the other previous ones that are in the 30-40-60 M views range by the time the peak wedding season closes by end-Jan / mid-Feb.

OMG yes hopefully!!
Moonandstars thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I think that's unlikely ( ofcourse I could be wrong) - that mostly happens to songs which become mainstream- meaning - that are played on FMs and TVs a lot - and hummed by general public a lot - HR releases have not reached that stage yet.

PS - Although, most probably the song should cross 50m in next 2/3 months.

Edited by Moonandstars - 2 years ago
Realityshow thumbnail

I frankly think that it will make 30M in a month. After that I don't know. Very few songs actually revive unless they are reposted. Param Sundari has seen 3 reposts already.

But I am happy that Arunita is actually attached to the song. She dutifully, unlike her, reshares any stories that HR posts about PJ.

Also, the song's success may trigger more similar wedding songs by HR that can be male or female or duets. If the formula is right then others can get big hits too.

Realityshow thumbnail

I think that's unlikely ( ofcourse I could be wrong) - that mostlu happens to songs which become mainstream- meaning - that are played on FMs and TVs a lot - and hummed by general public a lot - HR releases has not reached that stage yet.

PS - Although, most probably the song should cross 50m in next 2/3 months.

Agree.

50M seems tough to me. 40? more likely! 😃

Karkerrna3 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

I love this song so much

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1poXN3jF3Bw

Want arunita to cover this in her YouTube channel

Moonandstars thumbnail

Agree.

50M seems tough to me. 40? more likely! 😃

Right - 40m seems more likely in 3/4 months.Though, would like it to be 50m😊
Realityshow thumbnail

Right - 40m seems more likely in 3/4 months.Though, would like it to be 50m😊

In the meantime she is heading for 1.4M IG and this will happen during her UK tour.

All tours add new followers and she, and all others, will benefit from the added interest.

She is currently at 1.398M

Moonandstars thumbnail

I am actually very keen to see how Arunita performs on Saturday at Wembley and what is the audience reaction.

Stage shows would be her weakest suite. All the other 3 are experienced stage performers. I expect Sayli, especially, to be very good.

If Arunita wins hearts at Wembley then she will complement her singing talent with earning capability.

So very big moment for her.

I wish her the best.

I think in stage performance- no.1 thing is interaction - specially singers - they should talk to the audience and make them feel as if they singing for them and not just mechanically standing on stage and singing. And if can dance a little with the song then it's an more entertaining for the audience. Arunita is a charming person, with good personality and lot of presence on stage, so mainly she has to learn to interact with the audience.