Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

forever_freind2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: PV_IFhandle

Just one point, so that we don't digress in this thread.

From all the video and photographic evidence we have seen so far, there is a great personal equation between Arunita and Pawandeep. At the very minimum, they are extremely good friends who have a high level of comfort with each other. With no details forthcoming from the original person who posted this, it is hard to see what type of things PD could be doing behind the scenes which could be so sinister - but at the same time would not spoil the relationship between these two.

All I am saying is, without data it is hard to come to any conclusion about this.

As ,I won't divulge the personal matters just for mudslinging here , won't disclose the details here which are confidential.

But would always guide her for her betterment

PV_IFhandle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: forever_freind2

As ,I won't divulge the personal matters just for mudslinging here , won't disclose the details here which are confidential.

Re. bold : no dispute about that. All of us here wish Arunita the very best. All of us genuinely believe she has the potential to be the biggest star for the next 20 years, and we wish her that level of success.

Realityshow thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: forever_freind2

I feel that there are already cracks developing in the relationship and it will survive till it is needed for public consumption. There are many behavioural signs that point in that direction in the very recent past.

My assessment, not based on inside knowledge. But I make it a hobby to read people and that is my assessment.

PV_IFhandle thumbnail

Originally posted by: Realityshow

I feel that there are already cracks developing in the relationship and it will survive till it is needed for public consumption. There are many behavioural signs that point in that direction in the very recent past.

My assessment, not based on inside knowledge. But I make it a hobby to read people and that is my assessment.

Very interesting. If you are okay to share some observations, would love to read. On this or any other thread.

SamirM thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Realityshow

Will Octopus invest further in this project? How many songs are recorded and shot till now? Only one or more? Aru will be busy in abroad for stage shows in coming days. How long will Octopus take to complete 20 songs?

Any idea bhai?

PV_IFhandle thumbnail

Originally posted by: SamirM

Will Octopus invest further in this project? How many songs are recorded and shot till now? Only one or more? Aru will be busy in abroad for stage shows in coming days. How long will Octopus take to complete 20 songs?

Any idea bhai?

3 songs have been recorded so far, out of which 1 has been shot and released. The balance 2 have to be shot and released in Dec / Jan / Feb before they head out to the US tour. Also, they said they are going to use this time to finalize the shoot details, as well as compose and finalize some more songs.

SamirM thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

3 songs have been recorded so far, out of which 1 has been shot and released. The balance 2 have to be shot and released in Dec / Jan / Feb before they head out to the US tour. Also, they said they are going to use this time to finalize the shoot details, as well as compose and finalize some more songs.

Thanks. Impact could be better if they delivered the complete package of 20 songs in one or two months. Say 2-4 songs each week.

Public interest will be diluted for such long gap in reseasing each song.

Edited by SamirM - 2 years ago
Realityshow thumbnail

Any idea bhai?

I think they will. They are carrying on the SM activity with the same vigour.
They will, possibly, expect the 2 to keep the relationship flag flying high till they are free from international engagements. I feel Arunita is attached to the Octopus team, especially the choreographers. She is possibly treated very well at the studio. She will not let the project down at this stage.

How long the series will run will depend on how the next few songs fare I suppose. This one is neither here or there. It is not a failure and at the same time it did not set the net on fire.

My fear with the series is that the relationship selling is a poor marketing strategy and will backfire. If Surani can only sell love stories and not music then the series will be short. I am so worried about the fact that he overrules trained musicians and decides what the song should be like. That is a sure template for disaster for a MV.

This 20 songs is a smokescreen. No one will hold Octopus to task if they do 5. If all the songs take as long as the 1st one then it will turn the stars into senior citizens by the time it is finished. 🤣

Realityshow thumbnail

Very interesting. If you are okay to share some observations, would love to read. On this or any other thread.

Watch them closely in UK for a week and see old clips of them together.
We can discuss my observations here next week :)

PV_IFhandle thumbnail

Thanks. Impact could be better if they delivered the complete package of 20 songs in one or two months. Say 2-4 songs each week.

Public interest will be diluted for such long gap in reseasing each song.

I guess the international travel commitments are a big obstacle.