Posted: 2 years ago

https://fb.watch/8Uuc7KkFVn/

https://fb.watch/8UuhySjXyI/

Edited by Realityshow - 2 years ago

Word Count: 1

Realityshow thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Palak M is slowly losing the battle with Arunita K.
Her Tumpe Mar J will be 1M slower than Aru's Piya Ji at the end of the 2nd day.

Let's see what happens by the end of the 3rd day by which time Arunita's song had crossed 8M.

Realityshow thumbnail

Was reading some comments by fans on YT about Arunita.

They seem focused on the fact that she is very young at 18, and will be the youngest Indian to ever perform at SSE Wembley on Saturday.

Some even say that she is an inspiration for youth.

She has a good number of fans in the UK.

❤️

altgr thumbnail

Originally posted by: Realityshow

Palak M is slowly losing the battle with Arunita K.
Her Tumpe Mar J will be 1M slower than Aru's Piya Ji at the end of the 2nd day.

Let's see what happens by the end of the 3rd day by which time Arunita's song had crossed 8M.

I don't think Palak's song will cross 20 million.

Moonandstars thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: altgr

Maybe like Kumar Sanu-Alka Yagnik duet, which has done 18m in 2 months.
Realityshow thumbnail

Originally posted by: altgr

Palak has 2.6M IG followers.

She promoted this song like a pro in her IG.

She has many fan clubs.

She is an established and attractive current pro.

Clearly, these things have limited impact on the success of a song.

There are other factors that come into play that I don't know about. The attractiveness of the song to the general public should be one factor I suppose.

Realityshow thumbnail

Delhi Darbar Restaurant, London.
May be an image of 4 people, flower and indoor

SamirM thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Realityshow

Palak has 2.6M IG followers.

She promoted this song like a pro in her IG.

She has many fan clubs.

She is an established and attractive current pro.

Clearly, these things have limited impact on the success of a song.

There are other factors that come into play that I don't know about. The attractiveness of the song to the general public should be one factor I suppose.

Yes the content of Aru's solo is very popular among mass people. Shadiwala movies generally did well like HAHK, Bibah. Aur shadiwala gana always public pasand karte hain like Chandni mere hato me, mehendi laga ke rakhna, aaj hain saagai sun ladki ke bhai, london thumukda.

Aur Aru ne to is gane me uski awaj aur expression se char chabd laga di 😍

SamirM thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: forever_freind2

Though personal life is hers , but it is more of her falling in the channel created trap and started to thinking it is real and continue with the euphoria which is also effecting her professional decision. In the past there were lots of such onscreen pairing like Aditya-neha. But they just separate it from real . But Arunita is too innocent and continuously used by channel, octopus, youtuber thinking it is a perfect dream.

and I am telling it on basis on solid truth and proof. Nothing else.
not to argue with PD fans but there are lots of things PD do which are covered up and it does not go with his character what he portrays infront of all.

If it is only Arunita’s personal life ,it would not matter but when it started to link with her professional decision seeing the euphoria around the jodi , it bothers.

Bold: I don't know what is happening. As a singer, PD is okaish to me and I didn't support his joining II12 after winning voice. I don't think II12 will have any major role in his career in the long run apart from grabbing couple of opportunities in next 2 years. He will reach the same destination in career even if he would not join II12. There are many successful singers in current date who are not a product of reality shows. One does not need to be a part of reality show necessarily to become successful in music industry. He blocked a position in II12, we could have another singer in his position. I see his joining II12 after winning voice as an opportunity loss for the audiences.

However, I started liking him as a person after II12 for his modesty. He remained down to earch and talked very sensitively after winning II12 and he has been appreciated for that as well.

If there is any conflict between what he does and what he portrays in front of all, that is going to be very disappointing for me.

Writing this in Aru AT because if the double face threat is a prominent fact, Aru and her surrounding career guides should take this seriously. 🙏

PV_IFhandle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: SamirM

Bold: I don't know what is happening. As a singer, PD is okaish to me and I didn't support his joining II12 after winning voice. I don't think II12 will have any major role in his career in the long run apart from grabbing couple of opportunities in next 2 years. He will reach the same destination in career even if he would not join II12. There are many successful singers in current date who are not a product of reality shows. One does not need to be a part of reality show necessarily to become successful in music industry. He blocked a position in II12, we could have another singer in his position. I see his joining II12 after winning voice as an opportunity loss for the audiences.

However, I started liking him as a person after II12 for his modesty. He remained down to earch and talked very sensitively after winning II12 and he has been appreciated for that as well.

If there is any conflict between what he does and what he portrays in front of all, that is going to be very disappointing for me.

Writing this in Aru AT because if the double face threat is a prominent fact, Aru and her surrounding career guides should take this seriously. 🙏

Just one point, so that we don't digress in this thread.

From all the video and photographic evidence we have seen so far, there is a great personal equation between Arunita and Pawandeep. At the very minimum, they are extremely good friends who have a high level of comfort with each other. With no details forthcoming from the original person who posted this, it is hard to see what type of things PD could be doing behind the scenes which could be so sinister - but at the same time would not spoil the relationship between these two.

All I am saying is, without data it is hard to come to any conclusion about this.