Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

You can try to do whatever you want to bring down SRK. This tragedy has made his fans rally around him like never before. Even the ones who drifted away in the last few years are back. If you think you can bring him down, think again.

SRK is god’s special child and you best believe he will ALWAYS get the last laugh. Baby, you ain't seen nothin yet. 

Edited by hotchoco - 2 years ago
JayaBachan thumbnail

Originally posted by: hotchoco

You can try to do whatever you want to bring down SRK. This tragedy has made his fans rally around him like never before. Even the ones who drifted away in the last few years are back. If you think you can bring him down, think again.

SRK is god’s special child and you best believe he will ALWAYS get the last laugh. Baby you ain’t seen nothin yet. 

Thank you 

Here’s to all the people desperately trying to link SRK to politio-nepotism. I’m sorry that it bothers you so much that your favourites are a product of nepotism, therefore you need to come up with these theories. 😂 Here’s a dimpled smile and kiss to compensate for the trauma. 

Nice try though. Made me laugh 😊

Edited by FingerFetish - 2 years ago
Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: JackSparrowcraz

That reaffirms the argument.A bad actor like SRK got lead roles in films like Riteish from the beginning but a good actor like Irfan struggled with small roles in TV.

I wouldn't call him a bad actor, but yeah compared to Irrfan he is subpar. Again, he had the charisma and screen presence to rule the roost, but the point is about getting the foot in the door. It's not SRK's fault that Irrfan didn't get a chance. But the point of discussion is acknowledgement that nepotism exists below the surface. Some of the so-called-outsiders benefitted from nepotism to get a break, its just we don't know their contacts. And then there are some like Irrfan, Nawaz, SSR who literally toiled against nepotism to make a name for themselves purely on the basis of their talent.

(I know SRK fans are anguished, so I'll ignore the attack on a religion)

return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

SRK is like Taylor Swift, and everyone is Kanye West. 

hotchoco thumbnail

not worth it.

hotchoco thumbnail

not worth engaging with 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: OneSstar

And from where did akshay kumar come into picture here in srk topic?

Who’s the guilty party 😆

JayaBachan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Who’s the guilty party 😆

Maroon boy, what are you saying? 😆

Just_Say_Cheese thumbnail

Edited by Ajeeb-ladki - 2 years ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

Huh? So you’re saying Jack Sparrow isn’t an Akshay fan? Not even in a million years? That’s a long time 😐

Jack is a very short guy 🤣