Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

Huh? So you’re saying Jack Sparrow isn’t an Akshay fan? Not even in a million years? That’s a long time 😐

He is a Akki fan...everyone knows it...

YoursTrulyOne thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Didn't SRK's family lost a good share of their wealth because of his father's cancer treatment ?? I've read that many times.

Justwatching thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

I thought comparing topics to mock an actor were not allowed 

PardesiBabu thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

bhai Urvashi kaafi hot hai 🥵

TMKOC_MY thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: you2

There were many many incidences in the last few years.

but now it should be clear to all,that whether one speaks up or keeps his/her head down,they will come after you.Might as well get peoples love and respect. What HR has gained in the last few days..the Govt cant even put a dent in it.

I think BW is safe for the time being.They  may still extort money and threaten.But it will not be a public spectacle.They have lost every time.

Aryan not having drugs in his system,was such a nasty shock for them.They are still rubbing their eyes.They could have dragged Aryan,SRK and entire BW in  keechad mein for months till next elections.

Thankyou Aryan ,Thankyou SRK

Please highlight these, I am curious

blue-ice.1 thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: Sashay01

Riiiiiiiight. So did Amitabh Bachchan. And now our Canadian Deshbhakt Mr Posterboy of Cow Dung.

Never heard you cry about that. It's okay, we understand it's hard to see Shahrukh KHAN become the richest actor in the world.

Jal rahi hai na? Jalalo aur. Aryan ko attack karne sey SRK ki success nahi change hogi.

Damn...🤣🤣

blue-ice.1 thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: you2

There were many many incidences in the last few years.

but now it should be clear to all,that whether one speaks up or keeps his/her head down,they will come after you.Might as well get peoples love and respect. What HR has gained in the last few days..the Govt cant even put a dent in it.

I think BW is safe for the time being.They  may still extort money and threaten.But it will not be a public spectacle.They have lost every time.

Aryan not having drugs in his system,was such a nasty shock for them.They are still rubbing their eyes.They could have dragged Aryan,SRK and entire BW in  keechad mein for months till next elections.

Thankyou Aryan ,Thankyou SRK

who will extort money and from whom?? 😕Serious question U ji..I didn't get this part??

@ blue...I hope its not heading that way though...

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

who will extort money and from whom?? 😕Serious question U ji..I didn't get this part??

@ blue...I hope its not heading that way though...

Political parties will continue with blackmail,extort from BW...but behind the scenes.They have understood that fans have loved their stars for decades..and know every detail of their lives.They love their stars because of who the are/inspite of who they are.

Salman and Sanju are responsible for lives of people..Yet nothing seems to touch their stardom.

There was a time people were obsessed with Katrina's family-she gave the biggest BBs during that time!

I also want to say that with social media ,money, fame, power,fitness beauty,health is the new drug for celebs.It gives them a high that drugs cant.Had drugs been found in the 4 actresses accused last year,like the WA chats..it would have been plastered all over.

Drugs are used by people who are on their way down,or lost their dreams.Even these people..unlike earlier ,have steady family backgrounds,who have supported their careers.

Drugs were distributed freely during the  World Wars..to separate the strong from the weak. Only a small % of people who take drugs,get hooked on to it.Others pass that phase..move on ,have families..watch television etc..

6-Feet-Apart thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Why is SRK the Urvashi Rautela of the 90s?

JackSparrowcraz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: etherealbeauty

I am not a fan of srk but if he is a bad actor then who is good actor? Ranbir?🤪SRK is like made for cinema. Even his haters would agree.

And anyone can click pictures with a celebrity or politician. Does not mean they have connection with them.

I am not a fan but behave like one.

@bold : SRK is.

Ranbir is far better than SRK.This is delusional. Except for his minions nobody thinks of that.

Anyone can click pictures with the PM? 

This reaffirms you are a fan pretending not to be.