Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sherikana thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

I just ff to see Adi's state of undress to see how bad it was, makes you cringe that Malini touched him at all.

But now, see, that is where it gets unreal for me, because, had I been Imlie, seeing Malini leaning smugly on the doorframe, instead of just grizzling, I would have grabbed something and smacked her on the back of the head with it, and NN instead of screeching, would have come up to Malini, slapped her soundly and grabbed her hair and cast her down on the floor! Just screaming at her will convince her she can get away with anything. If SK can be shown (at least in the uncensored versions) shooting someone, surely there should be more slaps and righteous aggression in this serial? If Anu can hit Imlie, then Imlie should be hitting Malini. It seems to me in this serial that the villains get off far too lightly and that the story is biased in their favour.

I am saying this as those reactions would be much more credible and natural and instinctive, and has happened in many other serials I have watched, so why is this one so horribly soft on the bad people?

nim_var thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Think it was midnight moon who has posted the parallel first and some thoughts propped up. 

Adilie spent a night in PD that changed their lives forever.. It was to shelter from the storm where they talked and were able to connect at an earthy level. it was here that Imlie pointed that rain is so crucial in a farmers life else the shehri log would be unable to eat, if not for the farmers.

The village folk hurled accusations against the 2 and did not listen to their pleas that it was innocent.. not at all what they insinuated. The villagers did not listen and Imlie sacrificed her dreams to save Adi's life, the life of an innocent shehri, whose death she did not want on her conscience. 

Now another reboot.. Adini supposedly spent the night together and Adi is innocent here too. His own family is against him and gave him disgusted looks as they left his room... 

Was it due to the fact that they believed their eyes and what M showed them vs the actual truth ? The fact they are blind has been proven these past few months where they have taunted/tortured Imlie a lot. Also Apu gave such a look of disbelief that Adi shared a bed with M... it was a hard pill for all the Ts to swallow. Next in the precap we have BK declaring that Adi must stay with M.. did they even ask his opinion.. he is a grown man and can decide for himself. Here again his choice is not being considered just as it was taken away in PD when he was forced to marry Imlie at gunpoint. Wonder who is holding a gun to his head now..... is he going to silently accept BK's verdict. We have Anu there too.. so obviously M has called her to fortify her lie. 

Adi could not resist the villagers at PD but now he is in the city, he should be able to state his side of the story, take a stand for himself. Will he finally do that and in the process save Adilie ? I recall Apu saying that why didn't he file a police complaint... so if he does not stay with M, then Anu is going to file a complaint against Adi for molesting her daughter?? In the eyes of M, Adi is still her legally wedded husband. Will the case even have a leg to stand on? 

Once was pure consideration to health n weather whereas the second was deliberate and no consideration for Adi's health or that of the Ts by giving them the spiked sherbet. quite similar yet far apart in terms of INTENT.. isn't that what it boils down to.. the intent of the person - good or bad influences one's thoughts n actions that are ultimately responsible for downfall or to rise to great heights. 

My thoughts are running away here... 😆

Rollingdeep thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: nim_var

Think it was midnight moon who has posted the parallel first and some thoughts propped up. 

Adilie spent a night in PD that changed their lives forever.. It was to shelter from the storm where they talked and were able to connect at an earthy level. it was here that Imlie pointed that rain is so crucial in a farmers life else the shehri log would be unable to eat, if not for the farmers.

The village folk hurled accusations against the 2 and did not listen to their pleas that it was innocent.. not at all what they insinuated. The villagers did not listen and Imlie sacrificed her dreams to save Adi's life, the life of an innocent shehri, whose death she did not want on her conscience. 

Now another reboot.. Adini supposedly spent the night together and Adi is innocent here too. His own family is against him and gave him disgusted looks as they left his room... 

Was it due to the fact that they believed their eyes and what M showed them vs the actual truth ? The fact they are blind has been proven these past few months where they have taunted/tortured Imlie a lot. Also Apu gave such a look of disbelief that Adi shared a bed with M... it was a hard pill for all the Ts to swallow. Next in the precap we have BK declaring that Adi must stay with M.. did they even ask his opinion.. he is a grown man and can decide for himself. Here again his choice is not being considered just as it was taken away in PD when he was forced to marry Imlie at gunpoint. Wonder who is holding a gun to his head now..... is he going to silently accept BK's verdict. We have Anu there too.. so obviously M has called her to fortify her lie. 

Adi could not resist the villagers at PD but now he is in the city, he should be able to state his side of the story, take a stand for himself. Will he finally do that and in the process save Adilie ? I recall Apu saying that why didn't he file a police complaint... so if he does not stay with M, then Anu is going to file a complaint against Adi for molesting her daughter?? In the eyes of M, Adi is still her legally wedded husband. Will the case even have a leg to stand on? 

Once was pure consideration to health n weather whereas the second was deliberate and no consideration for Adi's health or that of the Ts by giving them the spiked sherbet. quite similar yet far apart in terms of INTENT.. isn't that what it boils down to.. the intent of the person - good or bad influences one's thoughts n actions that are ultimately responsible for downfall or to rise to great heights. 

NIMji your parallels and points here and the post above are just beyond my thinking.. all very apt and having read this I am gonna rewatch the epi before next one with so much more context . Thank you 🙏🏻

BlueMoon91 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Thanks to putting this thought… 

MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

in any action intent determines consequences aka karma. Adi’s intent in PD was to keep them both safe in the storm when they stopped overnight. 

Here Malini’s intent started out being vile and let’s assume she’s mandh budhi or was misled by her mother. Imli also pointed out several times that her intentions and direction was wrong. But she refused to listen as her ego trip dominated her actions. 

Let’s say she was driven by revenge against Imli (how does one take revenge when it comes to matters of the heart?). It’s not Adi or Imli’s fault they fell in love and after 7 yrs only felt a friendly bond with Malini. If Malini can’t accept that she’s got a God complex that she can force Adi to love her.

The fact after seeing Imli shattered she taunted her and she didn’t feel an ounce of remorse or empathy for what her half sister was feeling makes her seem to be mentally off her rocker and her ego running amuck.

When Malini does face the music for karma is a witch Ts should send her packing and forget they ever knew a Chaturvedi family that valued material possessions and status over humanity. In the process unless Adi makes a dumb decision he should break his ties with his gehri dushman  if he plans to live a happy life.

Edited by MERARAI - 2 years ago
wizardofoz2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

Opened a new thread folks. Pleej continue in that one...🤗

SNOWWHITE83 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

GM- ST were fab😭. 

akipog thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: .SNOWWHITE.

GM- ST were fab😭. 

D only reason ppl are still watching this once upon a time so called non cliche despite a shoddy storyline. If not for these 2 , their performances nd chem this show would have never been so successful. If Aditya and Malini were made the endgame this show would have shut down long back. Since we decided to sit through this let's patiently wait for things to unfold.  I have full faith in SumEer they would never disappoint us. Tbh I felt sad by reading comments about GM . He's brutally getting bashed, age shamed nd what not for a mere fictional character he's portraying with utmost perfection. Sumbul gets body shamed   every single day I seriously don't know y such people exist in the name of fans  . These people are more than enough to fulfill a haters job. Sumbul and Gashmeer were fab nd will continue to live up to our expectations  . Imlie might be a Gul show but still AKT is the best Gul ML till date . He is now butchered a bit will come out stronger let's wait !