Woh Radha Hai - Apni Imliya

nim_var thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Another layered one.. good overall.

Some of the things that stood out --

Imlie Sundar bond is so so precious... the way he encouraged her to complete making the prasad after Apu insults her yet again.. giving her hosla back..her himmat... these 2 are so precious... hugs to their bond. 

Adilie dance was short but very good... GM was superb.. and saw him make the classical moves today.. only wish the lighting was better.. still had the cloudy look overall..that obscured the view.. 

Adi carried Imlie in his arms all the way to her room and a few of them saw it, burning with jealousy and rage.. does not bode well for Adilie or Imlie specifically but it was good... so until then can watch it.

Maha CHOP by Dd numerous times by Nani, who bajaoed M n her amma... whistle podu for nani.. today she was awesome..  

Poor thing she uttered the word 'prasad' many times so.. now that will be the focus of Kalini's next move.. 

SM and Sri Krishna bhagwan pleej help. 

Adilie ka scene in the kona with the 2 bickering and Adi still mad at Imlie. He indirectly said that she needs to gather proof if she is accusing M of instigating SK, but he has not gotten over the fact that SK fired bullets at him. 

The BIG one was Adi asking M for the divorce as he wants to get his marriage with Imlie registered. This will clear the confusion from everyone's mind as to who his wife is, always is and will be Imlie only. 

have to mention that Dd was feeling extra hurt and so will be vengeful.. her face when Adi took Imlie's hand on the stage to dance was... worth noting as when Nani was taunting both maa beti. Again in the kona when she went to accuse Imlie but Adi turned the tables on her saying that her presence or absence does not make a flying Farak to him... he just wants the D for Divorce pronto.... 🤣🤣 Dd ki muh.. ekdum ghir gayi yeh baat sunke.. 

Adi also said that baar baar aap kehti hai main chali jaungi.. please dont repeat that again.. wah wah taaliyan.. he just said what the entire FD has been saying.. Why dont you leave?? 

oh and Apu was extra extra spiteful to Imlie today.. she was like I m never going to forgive you as let SK escape. I N for Never want to see you with my son. I lied to you to for the chulha rasm.. and I dont give a flying Farak about it. ohhhh... Apu you are now in the league with M n her amma.. you are spiraling into a dark pit. 

Waise what is this title given to Meethi by Anu - Naukrani Senior ... 🤣🤣 

Worth to see Dd getting chopped and a few laughs and for Adilie. 

oh and HotstarUS uploaded the epi today.. 😡 what is going on... gol gol gol gumavat hain.. 

Waiting to read your thoughts!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Juvvi9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Gadda.. Awat hai.. 

Thanks for the thread nim ji🤗

Finally aaj episode dekha.. FF karna pada thoda par look at the bright side dekhne layak tha despite DD being all over n surprise surprise.. Token DIVORCE yaad to aaya..

Not going to go much deeper but Aparna came upfront n said i don’t want Adi n u together.. No playing behind the back.. But hamari imlieya ka dil toot gaya.. Poor birdie 🥺

Sundar to tge rescue always.. He lifts up her mood lyk a true friend.. Bas nazar na lage.. 

BK pushes our MUSCLE wala KANHA on stage.. Gehri dosti ka shauq hai bohot BS.. Ab nacho😆..

Highlight was Nishu ka dialogue which was echoing the whole FD "Malini bohot bura dance kar rahi hai"🤣 🤣.. Legit cracked me up.. Aur bhaagi hamari imlieya.. AC try bhi kyu karti hai.. Ulta hi padta hai sab.. Khoon bhari tang k saath imlie ne bhachayi parivaar ki izzat.. Lol😆

We got BS ka suno after so long.. Biwi ko goa mei uthaya aur nikal liye.. Same jagah se jaha se imlieya aayi thi n got hurt from glass pieces 😆.. No logic only vishwas.. 🤪

Adi can't see imlie in pain Bas khadoos insaan is still gussa over him thinking he is 2nd in imlie ki priority list.. Behudda kahi ka😕..

DD ko bhi sunaya n shukar hai divorce to yaad aaya.. But dialogue writers in this scene were high.. Indirect imlie ko taane maar raha tha?? She insecure u dumbo.. She literally saw u getting married in front of her eyes n PDA mei bhi koi kami nahi thi.. She needs to understand yr khokli gejri dosti.. 

Why are they doing this to Adi mann🥺.. Big Hatttoo from me..

Okay the precap now... Didi will frame imlie now it seems.. Imlie might not be able to prove n BS will be silent (butchering of Adi's ckts to another level if this happens).. Now imlie thinks BS doesn't trust her n she finally leaves 😉.. Uske baad shayad patrakaar sahab ka dimaag kaam kare n he himself collects the proofs to catch the culprit.. Phewww!!! 

.. Only way imlie is leaving is she getting the slightest hint k there's disbelief from BS.. Otherwise aur to kuch hone se raha..

Will get back with my rants aage😆

Edited by Juvvi9 - 2 years ago
wizardofoz2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

Thanks nim 🤗

Decent episode today👍🏼. I think we are headed towards didi going over the edge, doing a major kaand and trapping herself in the bargain. She was chopped several times today by adi finally mentioning divorce , marriage registration etc👏. Nn also does her beizatti whose mention of kamra ghusai ka rasam sent didiya into a frenzied rage today🤣. Really hope there is some movement on the kaands unraveling atleast towards the end of this week😭. 

Episode begins with cute sunlie banter, sundar tang kheenchooing imlu on her chulha chadhai rasam. Apu wahiyaat aurath comes in guns blazing to tell imlu that dance performance will begin with malini taking her place because they do not want her there anyway😡. Imlu is shocked and upset that she used the rasam to have malini replace her😭. Apu counters saying dhoka tumne bhi diya tha jab jhoot bolke sk ko bhagaa diya jisne mere bete pe hamla ki and main tumhe kabhi maaf karke nahi apnaaoongi🤢. Apu is beyone hateful now and i dont see how makers make her atone for her sins. Sundar comforts and cheers up an upset imlu saying dhoke se hi sahi uske sab rasme pure ho gaye hain🤗❤️

Adi is waiting for imlu and apni gehri dost ko dekhta hai on stage beginning her dance as radha under the spotlight🤢. He is shocked and yeda bk😡 forcibly shoves adi onto the stage to dance with her. Apu and radha ki planning hai guess karke rupi advises nishu to run down to get imlu for the performance. Adi dancing reluctantly with didiya and in the meantime Nishu runs down to imlu saying didi bohoth bura dance kar raili hai🤣 to motivate her to run out and join adi. Mrs.c is dishing out third class dialogues at meethi who is shocked to see adi malini dance.

Mrs.c also gets imlu hurt with broken glass to prevent her from dancing.  Unintentional shipper ban gayi mrs.c ulta kyunki adilie ne ek beautiful kapil dance bhi kar lees didi ki chop karaake and adi apni jhalli ko baahon me utaake leke gaya uska kona to dress her wounds 🤣. Aage jaake nn ne kalini aur uski amma ki masth band bajaayi. The very mention of kamra ghusai ka rasam made didi get frenzied with rage which was lovely to see🤣.

Adi is asking imlu why she had to dance with such a deep wound. Imlu responds saying parivaar ke samman ke liye use naachna pada. Adi asks her how she got hurt and she responds asking if he will believe her if she tells him who caused her injury😭.  They argue again about sk and imlu insists dadda will surrender if malini is also punished because she is equally culpable. Adi responds saying proof is needed to punish the person who instigated dadda. Okay i can live with this but i am still mad at him for not making an effort to find proof of culpability against malini😡.

Didi walks in on their private convo and does her drama that all this is happening because of her. Unloads on imlu saying imlie chahthi hi nahin ki main yahan rahu and tells bs that she will leave. Bs bhi thang aa chukaa is se bichara 🤣 phir uski unintentional beizatti ki. Boltha hai apki jaane ki baat bhi kai baar repeat ho chuki hai malini. Frankly apke rehne naa rehne se farak nahi padtha🤣. Icing on the cake being him suggesting that they should finalize the divorce so that he can get his shaadi with imlu registered🤣.  Aur kitna direct bolega re didiya?😡. 

What i did not like was him saying saare shak insecurities jadd se khatam ho jaayengi malini😡. Imlu ne kabh is gadhe pe shak kiya ya kaunsi insecurities hain usme.  Didi bhadakthi hai imlu pe and imlu taunt maarthi hai ki humri baath aap samajh nahi paayi shaayad bs ki baath samajh jaaye. Didi threatens imlu with her next kaand with big words bada khel badi chaalein.

Precap me didiya has mixed something in the bhog. What baffles me is imlu has seen and questioned her so bts mein nashe me sab log naache kyu. I hope this is a plan by imlu to make didiya think her plan is gonna succeed😭. 

Edited by wizardofoz2 - 2 years ago
_Seera_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Tent 

————- 

I will start by saying things looking up.. may not seem that way but overall it feels we r spearheaded towards the next phase.. 

After almost 35 - 40 episodes the one prediction I was hopeful that would be fulfilled… I wanted separation.. and I see it on horizon! 😍

coming to episode… 

Ohh I know I am gonna get chappal a fir this.. but I found Aparna cute.. she is trying the same thing Aditya tried.. put malini in drivers seat but inse kuch hota hi nahi hai.. 😂

she was really ready to accept imlie.. but imlie letting SK go has open the old wounds… imlie repeated the same mistake as per Aparna.. said something and did something else… I feel bad for these two.. galat faimy na bohot bhaari padegi Aparna pe.. 

Sundar imlie scene was fantastic as usual.. these two light up the screen.. sundar has been a pillar to imlie.. he should be instrumental in getting the truth out.. Nishant n Rupi were cute as usual.. 

If makers wanted to show Malini making mistakes those were subtle.. so we have to assume that she made mistakes.. 😂 but did not like her dance cos mayuri doesn’t have fineness of ST.. 

Aditya didn’t even think once before taking imlies Hand.. didn’t give another glance to malini.. was not happy to dance with her either.. he is not moving from his stand.. we get more resolve in it in last scene.. 

Fir aaya lift.. Babusahib ne Suno bhi bulaya.. aur madam ko uthaya bhi.. Malini ki chop chop by Nani.. kamra ghusayi rasam 😂🤣😂

Fir aaya Aditya imlie scene.. imlie ko pariwar ke samman ki padi thi toh Aditya ko imlie ki.. he is still hung up on the fact that Imlie choose SK over him.. and there is nothing more nothing less.. he is just hurt that he is not first 🤪

somewhere imlies accusations are making registration in BS ka dimaag.. he said he never said he doesn’t believe imlie but he wants to see proof.. and I think he is not wrong.. 

When malini did her I will leave jaap he was no need.. right now we need to get divorce going. Rest imlie will accept u as my friend 😵‍💫 

malini ki double chop 😂🤣

Pre-cap - Malini not only mixed something prashaad to play game but to sabotage imlies rasam.. if that’s the straw that broke camels back we will have to see 

PS - two things registered with me.. 

1. Apu said I don’t wanna see u with Aditya… she is going to get her wish fulfilled.. 

2. Imlie said that malini took her place but doesn’t know how to manage.. and I want a live demo of it once imlie is gone.. 

3. Aditya said it very matter of factly to malini .. doesn’t matter if u stay or go.. u r friend and that’s it.. nothing more nothing less.. 👏🏻😂

Overall I am hopeful we r heading to culmination of this track.. with Malini getting her (false) win and imlie leaving.. don’t know if Aditya will ask her to leave or she will leave on her own.. that only time will tell.. 

Edited by _Seera_ - 2 years ago
Rollingdeep thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Thanks nim! 

One short summary on first rushed watch so all nuances may not have been caught on and today it’s gonna be bs negative cos my mind is like garam tawa 😂😂😂 … wool rewatch when 😎 

1) bs didn’t seem that upset when dancing with Didi .. but I will chalk to the fact that he couldn’t say much with all the children watching which would spoil it for them

2) bs when talking to Didi about divorce said we need to do this so suspiciousness and misunderstanding will be cleared. Did he mean imlie for the first ? Is he classing her as a jealous wife? Does he not know her ??

3) I did like how when adi asked imlie why she came to dance despite injured and she just gave him a look and I also liked how adi told  imlie who said that I don’t trust u .. 

the rest will add on later 

Edit; ok so I did a rewatch with a big mug of coffee and with shaant brain and here goes.. I must say I deserve applause cos I watched the whole thing with no ff:

1) apu is just grasping for straws now in her delusions. She knows she has no basis anymore so she is going here there and everywhere for reasons which are sp lame ! I think her non acceptance is taking a toll cos she is always weary of it but she is still behaving like a delusional Didi lover 

2) Didi was having fits of rage at the thought of Adilie sg! Pakka she will try some kand to make sure she is part of it … that too I will see

3) the part I loved and again I could be reading too much into this was the stepping on glass with imlie bleeding yet fighting through the pain to her bs ( her life, her love) … this is symbolic of imlie’s ongoing pain and torture at the family hands and now the internal hurt with bs fighting with her on this and with bs oblivious dancing ( not happily) with his bf. This shows us even more he is still unable to see his wife’s pain wrt to bf and this is a build up. 

But at the same time his love is shown through his daant and carrying her and looking after her wound. I am not so excited about the divorce cos it has become a token word for me . But this shows that whilst his love for imlie is unquestionable right now imlie is fighting alone for herself and for him metaphorically of course.

what didis kand tomorrow will do i don’t know and won’t speculate but this is building up and I don’t know to what extent this will be Didi pardafash but this is going to be a build up to adi and  imlie and now and now he will truly and deeply feel her pain which will cut his so deep which he has till now labelled as insecurity or childishness.

If they build up to this then I think this will be a stellar and whistle blowing track … though it has been too long 🤞.  

One thing to impress adi is flawed so his reaction is not butchering but a flawed human reaction I feel 

Edited by Rollingdeep - 2 years ago
Whatever765 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Thanks Nim for the thread and some lovely caps!🤗

Aaj toh banta hai rhyme

not for didi performing a mime

but because of the sheer hardwork these folks do

to keep a fast paced episode today that was easy to sit through

waiting like a stalking butler for this track to end is what we are doing

Hoping that the makers quickly move on with all our booing

Quite an interesting mix of scenes we got

Aparna continues to scare me with her thought

Is that what life will be with her for Imlie?

Always scrutinized and a tit for tat with our Jhalli?

Again Imlie asked her outright

The rasam was an excuse to get her out of sight?

Sundar jumped in like a true friend..

Encouraged her, "Karm kar phal ki asha mat kar"..it aint the end.

On the other hand the Statue of Liberty took her position..

AKT was forced to dance, you could see the man's indecision. 

Nishant bhai and Sundar's reactions were hilarious

Malini didi itna boora nachat hain...oh the makers them selves trolled the nefarious!

Kisna bichara kept giving SOS looking for his bodyguard..

Anand bhai, jugnoo se bhi yeh aurat hai difficult and hard!

The girl who has always fought since day one for this man..

How could shard of glasses stop her from dancing for love, nothing can.

A short yet beautiful dance..

didi ki chop hui , I did a little prance!

He may be irate, but how can he see her in pain..

Lifted her up, because heart rules the brain.

The argument still continues, amidst the feels wala first aid..

Annoyance, care, upset, love..it had all the right shades.

AKT says its not about trusting..

But without proof it is about not believing..

Malini walks in saying this is becoming recurrent

AKT voices the fandom, yes your going away talks are also so frequent.

says it loud and clear, it does not matter you leave or stay..

To get past these misunderstanding...wait for it-- Hallelujah! lets get the divorce out of the way

Oho didi ka udha jo rang..

kara ekdum se didi ke khayalon ko bhung!

Kuch bada karne chali hai didi..

samjh rahi hai khud ko Afridi!

I say bring on the extreme..

It is indeed time for shattering her dream..

Before that didi will have a hollow victory

Where she will throw everyone  off their trajectory..

Oh looks like we are up for before PD3 wala history!

Imlie is going to have to face the abominable..

But atleast the story will then move unstoppable!

Edited by Whatever765 - 2 years ago
jperalta thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Thanks for the thread and WU, Nim! 🤗

I thoroughly enjoyed the episode mainly because of the back to back chops of DD and AC. 🤣 Waah ri duniya, usually people learn what not to do from their mistakes. DD and AC are the unusual kind. 🤣

Aaj DD ko unki 6934588397th chop mubarak ho! 🥳 Her face when Imlie appeared on stage was gold class acting. 🤣 I'll give credit where credit is due. 👍🏼😆  NN se zyaada toh nahi, par hame bhi aaj do sadi hui shaklein dekhkar bahaut maza aaya. 🤣 Special mention to AC for bringing an end to adilie's cold war. 😳 Your efforts are much appreciated by us. 🤗

Aaj sabhi logon ko Adi ki yadaash wapas aane ki khusi mein humri taraf se... jalebi! 👏🤣

Sundar ke liye all the lubb in the world. 😳 Gehri dosti keh dungi toh insult ho jaayegi so I'll stick with sacchi dosti. 😕😆 #sunlie 😳

I would also like to give a huge shout out to the diabolical twins + BK who put so much thought and effort into planning and execution. 👍🏼 Krishna ji ke seekh ke hisaab se apne karm ka phal mil gaya. 👏

Really hope this bhang angle won't go the cliched route. Can we pleej, pleej get something unexpected and pleasantly surprising?  Request to the writers, aaj jis taad mein Adi ne apni dost ko puri life apne saath rakhne ki baat ki hai, let him eat his words very soon. 😡 Hum bhi dekhe kitne der tikthi hai yeh dosti? 🤢

Edited by jperalta - 2 years ago
nim_var thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Enjoy Folks.... Adi was very happy to finally dance with his Radha. 

Edited by nim_var - 2 years ago
abhita thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

dhansooo

the past few days have been a dilemma for me, as to should I watch or shouldn't I. today, I was suffering from withdrawal symptoms and decided to watch.. and boy was it a good decision. 

Adi delivered and how. 

couple of noteworthy points.  

Aparna beyond redemption was already a done deal for me.  Nothing much to add. but she is stooping to new lows. 

Malini stepping in to dance and Adi's awkwardness with her was noteworthy. 

Nishanth coming to get Imlie was a good twist.  Adi choosing Imlie as always should've been the jolt to M, but her mother has ensured she remains in her la la land.  

Adi has been noticing all the happenings and how.  Imlie and Adis conversations gave quite an insight into his head,  as well as the fact that he has been noticing and probably acting on some of the things too... 

more to add... will comeback later

Edited by abhita - 2 years ago
jperalta thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nim_var

Enjoy Folks.... Adi was very happy to finally dance with his Radha. 

Adi is us lifting the weight of our loyalty towards the show these days. 🤣🤣

Thanks for the caps, Nim! 🤗❤️

Edited, page 1.

Edited by jperalta - 2 years ago