Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: HearMeRoar

Have y'all noticed we're talking about her just as Thalaivi is set to release?๐Ÿ˜†

Am even wondering if this was planned. After all, Jayalalitha also faced similar accusations.

You mean Aditya is a part of the Thalavi team.๐Ÿ˜ฒ...Damn you Kangna..๐Ÿค”

Originally posted by: Autumn_Rose

Usne bola bhi hai, some random troll DMs him and he replies. 

1- the pic could be morphed.

2 - if he has said something like this, there could have been conversations or  messages that are deleted from there that we don't know what the person was telling him. Plus, it's not a public statement. Kangana attacks, mocks and bullies people publicly and also encourages others to do so. 

Kangna is the most vile and vicious celebrity out there , I have zero sympathy for her ....having said that ...I will still never condone sl ut shaming against any woman no matter how bad they are.....Aditya is as wrong as Kangna was when she sl ut shamed people......would you condone Kangna abusing another woman whom you don't like??

HearMeRoar thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

You mean Aditya is a part of the Thalavi team.๐Ÿ˜ฒ...Damn you Kangna..๐Ÿค”

I don't know that๐Ÿ˜†. But this was darn convenient for her. 

Ruhi.007 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: karuna_kini

It's just that to get such a huge security from centre gov. is actually a big deal. People who are in need of security don't get it even from police, but here to Kangana's rescue came the central government that too with Y+ security. 

She also known as the spokesperson of BJP as she can never see anything wrong they do. So yeah her power is derived from supporting the centre. 

P.s. Her mother also recently became member of BJP (shifted from Congress).

Thanks for the reply ๐Ÿ‘

So you say the power is political. But I wonder what does she even contribute to any political party other than creating enough noise for distraction. 

karuna_kini thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Ruhi.007

Thanks for the reply ๐Ÿ‘

So you say the power is political. But I wonder what does she even contribute to any political party other than creating enough noise for distraction. 

Ua welcome dear โ˜บ๏ธ

That is more than enough for the party. The rest work is done by the trp media. And here people are distracted. Voila! 

Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Kangna is the most vile and vicious celebrity out there , I have zero sympathy for her ....having said that ...I will still never condone sl ut shaming against any woman no matter how bad they are.....Aditya is as wrong as Kangna was when she sl ut shamed people......would you condone Kangna abusing another woman whom you don't like??

When you talk about it personally itโ€™s bitching; when you call someone a whore publicly itโ€™s different. A personal conversation canโ€™t be sl^t shaming - shaming is public not privateโ€ฆ

Edited by Autumn_Rose - 2 years ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: MargaritaLover

How regressive of this guy to character shame her. I m not a fan of Kangana but sl*t-shaming her isnt acceptable at any cost. 

But her character is shame worthy ๐Ÿ˜†

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mahisa_22

She needs to taste her own shit. She's crass beyond all limits, so there's no reason others should be civil with her. 

The truth ๐Ÿ˜†

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Kangana is not a person who deserves civility from anyone. I would argue Trump and the devil himself deserve more civility than Kangana ๐Ÿ˜†

Muskie thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Millenium Squad

Is the chat really from his own account, I don't think any celebrity would do such a stupid thing๐Ÿ˜•