Frequent Posters

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

That "sleep with" comment was pathetic 👎🏼

karuna_kini thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

We do need to agree that Kangana can sometimes be too harsh. Aditya is simply a male chauvinist because there are people who didn't deserve national award but would he term the same there. 

But Kangana getting so many back to back National Awards can be suspicious especially the recent 2021 one. There were many other good movies too. 

But similarly Saif and Arjun too didn't deserve it so did they sleep for it?? It is pure influence. Nothing else. And we all know Kangana's power when she got Y+ security. So the rest we all are smart to guess. 

Edited by karuna_kini - 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Mahisa_22

You have to go low and into the mud to fight a pig. Sl*t-shaming is horrible but someone like Kangana deserves NO sympathy according to me. Ethics are for normal human beings. Someone like Kangana needs to be derided and degraded in every way possible. 

No matter what, someone like Kangana doesn't deserve any sympathy, period. Let her get a taste of her own medicine. Aditya Seal is not even .001% as vile as she is. 🤢🤢

No ..sl ut shaming should never ever be condoned....no matter who does it...no matter who its done for....Its like if someone is abusing my mother....I go and abuse their mother.....then I am going as low as the person who abused my mother...what is the difference between them and me.....you can't control other people's acts...but you can surely control yours....

Thatgirl16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

I'm disappointed in myself 

How did I miss this entertainment 😅. 

Ruhi.007 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: karuna_kini

We do need to agree that Kangana can sometimes be too harsh. Aditya is simply a male chauvinist because there are people who didn't deserve national award but would he term the same there. 

But Kangana getting so many back to back National Awards can be suspicious especially the recent 2021 one. There were many other good movies too. 

But similarly Saif and Arjun too didn't deserve it so did they sleep for it?? It is pure influence. Nothing else. And we all know Kangana's power when she got Y+ security. So the rest we all are smart to guess. 

How is kangana getting by and what is her power? I am genuinely curious of her support.. 

Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

No ..sl ut shaming should never ever be condoned....no matter who does it...no matter who its done for....Its like if someone is abusing my mother....I go and abuse their mother.....then I am going as low as the person who abused my mother...what is the difference between them and me.....you can't control other people's acts...but you can surely control yours....

Usne bola bhi hai, some random troll DMs him and he replies. 

1- the pic could be morphed.

2 - if he has said something like this, there could have been conversations or  messages that are deleted from there that we don't know what the person was telling him. Plus, it's not a public statement. Kangana attacks, mocks and bullies people publicly and also encourages others to do so. 

karuna_kini thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ruhi.007

How is kangana getting by and what is her power? I am genuinely curious of her support.. 

It's just that to get such a huge security from centre gov. is actually a big deal. People who are in need of security don't get it even from police, but here to Kangana's rescue came the central government that too with Y+ security. 

She also known as the spokesperson of BJP as she can never see anything wrong they do. So yeah her power is derived from supporting the centre. 

P.s. Her mother also recently became member of BJP (shifted from Congress).

HearMeRoar thumbnail

Originally posted by: karuna_kini

No, that's not what it's called. Kangana accused Anurag of supporting Tapsee because she was sleeping with him. Or was it Richa?

That's not being *too harsh.* That is accusing another woman, also an outsider, of sleeping her way to roles.

Also, let's not forget the blatant incitement of violence toward minorities, the sexual harassment, the lies.

That doesn't make right what this Aditya fellow did. But let's not underplay what Kangana is.

Edited by HearMeRoar - 2 years ago
karuna_kini thumbnail

Originally posted by: HearMeRoar

No, that's not what it's called. Kangana accused Anurag of supporting Tapsee because she was sleeping with him. Or was it Richa?

That's not being *too harsh.* That is accusing another woman, also an outsider, of sleeping her way to roles.

Also, let's not forget the blatant incitement of violence toward minorities, the sexual harassment, the lies.

That doesn't make right what this Aditya fellow did. But let's not underplay what Kangana is.

Wanted to be a bit subtle. But she is no less. Somewhere I think Karma hit her back. All the false accusations, sl*t shaming other actresses especially outsiders, making horrible remarks and claiming to be the topmost. And now an outsider himself humiliated her. But she didn't make a big issue out of it as he is a small time star. If he was someone huge she would have played all cards and gathered attention for her movie. 

Somewhere her karma list was being written. But yeah what Aditya did is wrong on many levels (if he actually did it and the image is not morphed).

HearMeRoar thumbnail

Have y'all noticed we're talking about her just as Thalaivi is set to release?😆

Am even wondering if this was planned. After all, Jayalalitha also faced similar accusations.