Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

I do not feel bad for Kangana here especially when it is probably true.

There's a reason she loves to brag about how she is a National Film Award winner since she knows deep down she was not truly deserving but now she can pretend she is.

Let's also keep in mind that Kangana had no issue sl*t-shaming Urmila Matondkar, her senior in the industry, when she called her a p*rn star. So if Kangana dishes out such vile accusations like that, she should be ready to hear them herself.

She was going to return her award 🤣🤣🤣

Mahisa_22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MujheMaarjaneDo

Aditya ko kiya mila Karan ki gand marke, ek faltu si SOTY2.

Still he's better than the chadarmod Nanganach. 

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Autumn_Rose

She was going to return her award 🤣🤣🤣

Lol funny how she conveniently forgot about doing that. Maybe she shouldn't have plastered her social media with such boasts.

Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

Lol funny how she conveniently forgot about doing that. Maybe she shouldn't have plastered her social media with such boasts.

#kanganaawardwapiskar was trending on twitter. 🤣

Chasa thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I dont even like Kangana but this is really low of Aditya Seal. She is a fine actress. S*ut shaming women yet again.

Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

That's weird that he would respond to some rando's messages. Did anyone verify if they are real? Someone else try it and see if he responds. 

Originally posted by: Mahisa_22

If someone abuses my mother, I will either slap the lights out of them or abuse them back the same way. Yes, it might not be the technically correct thing to do, but it's natural. Nobody can stay calm after getting abused in such a vile manner. 

Kangana has crossed all limits of vileness. Now she deserves whatever others say to her. 

If the person is in front of me, I would probably do the same...but I would never abuse their parents.

I totally understand what you are saying ....what a person will do if their mother is abused in front of them...because it is very natural to lose control over your morals and not distinguish between right and wrong at that point....things happen when we are very very mad.....but something wrong is wrong...whatever the reason may be...and as long as we don't condone that ...its fine....

CriticusExpert thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

She is not getting anything for sleeping around cause she is not that hot...whatever she is getting is due to corruption and dirt that she and her family have on powerful people, one hand washes the other kind of thing in other words $$corruptioon$$...but it's not about sex, all those powerful people who are giving her benefits are not interested in her in that way...they can and do have much better when is sex related...

TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sad that sometimes women had to go this route to great a start

Even Kamala Harris had to do it... She did Brown

KR did Pancholi...