Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

siddharth121 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

The drama is directed by Mohsin Talat, whose last was yaar na bichray which was really popular for 9 pm slot.

The drama is more than dilruba bcz there are few parallel tracks, happy to see Srha smiling after seeing in sad roles, I think the drama will improve the 9 pm timeslot of hum. The cast is interesting, also Ismat Zaidi is there and they are still shooting so looks like it will have a lot of episodes.

The teasers are engaging and 9 pm slots are mostly for entertainment, so i hope it's an engaging watch and it works for the cast and channel

I love shows with multiple parallel tracks❤️

siddharth121 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

The first episode was nice. Hum TV wants to improve their 9 pm programming most probably. I am only watching Parizaad and Sinf e Aahan so I finally may add this too.

Yashma reminded me of Poo of K3G and I am happy they have shown both heroines modern and not stereotypical. Also , the hero is shown immature unlike other dramas.

I didn't find the drama much as Dilruba as shown in promos. So I hope the drama may work

azaanabbas thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Is anyone watching this?

1169266 thumbnail

Originally posted by: azaanabbas

Is anyone watching this?

Well mein dekhti hoon Ngl bht bekar drama hai. Wafa is from a poor middle class family.She is a greedy girl who wants to become a rich.university mein jhoot kehti hai kay she belongs to a very rich family.She is married to her cousin, who comes from a middle class family and is a taxi driver.Meesam is a very rich man and he loves wafa alot but wafa doesn't love him.

Originally posted by: SnowWhite_97

Well mein dekhti hoon Ngl bht bekar drama hai. Wafa is from a poor middle class family.She is a greedy girl who wants to become a rich.university mein jhoot kehti hai kay she belongs to a very rich family.She is married to her cousin, who comes from a middle class family and is a taxi driver.Meesam is a very rich man and he loves wafa alot but wafa doesn't love him.

Yeh toh bechari qudsia jesi story hai

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: _NINA_

Bechari Qudsia was a real bichari.. here Yashma isn't bichari at all.. 😆

1169266 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _NINA_