Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 days ago

I was so looking forward to Wahaj's next aka SMD but unnecessary delays and the BTS has made me lose interest.

Unnecessary delays often lead to the audience losing their interest. Plus the BTS haven't been exciting for me coz it seems Wahaj isn't the central character plus stories based on extra marital affairs & quadrangle do not excite me at all.

Anyway, hoping against hope that SMD comes soon & end up surprising me with something different and for Wahaj to have proper screen space and relevance. For now, hopes are quite low.

I am already waiting for Wahaj's next after SMD & hoping it would be something solid. Curious to know if he has signed anything or not.

unicornhugs thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: anshvi

I was so looking forward to Wahaj's next aka SMD but unnecessary delays and the BTS has made me lose interest.

Unnecessary delays often lead to the audience losing their interest. Plus the BTS haven't been exciting for me coz it seems Wahaj isn't the central character plus stories based on extra marital affairs & quadrangle do not excite me at all.

Anyway, hoping against hope that SMD comes soon & end up surprising me with something different and for Wahaj to have proper screen space and relevance. For now, hopes are quite low.

I am already waiting for Wahaj's next after SMD & hoping it would be something solid. Curious to know if he has signed anything or not.

The bts have piqued my interest but yes the delays are annoying and is killing the hype. I mean they could have at least released a poster.

Also what has Wahaj signed after this? I know about TB2 but that’s another one getting delayed. I just can’t buy that Wahaj is just sitting at home not working on a project.

Edited by unicornhugs - 9 days ago
chai_chatter thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

I'm losing interest as well, soon is not soon enough I guess. I think it will be typical story line. Hopefully, Wahaj has other interesting projects.

Originally posted by: chai_chatter

I'm losing interest as well, soon is not soon enough I guess. I think it will be typical story line. Hopefully, Wahaj has other interesting projects.

What do you mean by typical storyline?

Do you have any theory? Because we here have had made tons of themsmiley36

unicornhugs thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 days ago

Originally posted by: Rashi23

I’m curious too because I still haven’t been able to figure it out. Also I don’t really have a problem with typical stories as long as it hasn’t been done to death but I need it to be presented well. It makes all the difference. And of course I need Wahaj’s character to have significant meaningful screen time. The man’s been away from tv for too long now.
anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: unicornhugs

The bts have piqued my interest but yes the delays are annoying and is killing the hype. I mean they could have at least released a poster.

Also what has Wahaj signed after this? I know about TB2 but that’s another one getting delayed. I just can’t buy that Wahaj is just sitting at home not working on a project.

The thing is stories based on extra marital affairs or a man trying to go after a married woman do not pique my interest. And it seems from the BTS that the story could be along those lines. That's just my personal take.

I am unsure about TB2 especially if they will continue the story from where they left coz the story already ended as per me. If they get a new story then I might look forward to it but I am not waiting for it at this point especially coz it's not happening anytime soon.

I hope he has signed something good and he starts shooting for it soon

Edited by anshvi - 8 days ago
chai_chatter thumbnail

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

Hey I think it will be revenge type of story, they were in love, she married someone else, he comes back for revenge. They have an affair, but she will go back to her husband in the end. I think Wahaj will be a gray character. Let's see though, I could be proven wrong. Hopefully they will release it soon? I dnk how soon though.

chai_chatter thumbnail

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

Originally posted by: anshvi

The thing is stories based on extra marital affairs or a man trying to go after a married woman do not pique my interest. And it seems from the BTS that the story could be along those lines. That's just my personal take.

I am unsure about TB2 especially if they will continue the story from where they left coz the story already ended as per me. If they get a new story then I might look forward to it but I am not waiting for it at this point especially coz it's not happening anytime soon.

I hope he has signed something good and he starts shooting for it soon

I think he is being selective now. Hopefully he gets good scripts.

Originally posted by: chai_chatter

Hey I think it will be revenge type of story, they were in love, she married someone else, he comes back for revenge. They have an affair, but she will go back to her husband in the end. I think Wahaj will be a gray character. Let's see though, I could be proven wrong. Hopefully they will release it soon? I dnk how soon though.

So you won't watch the show? That's sad.

But what kind of stories interest you? Something like tb?

AKhan4953 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

So you won't watch the show? That's sad.

But what kind of stories interest you? Something like tb?

I think JN will have 54 episodes in total and then this might replace it soon just waiting for the teasers and as for Beyhadh which is also ending this week I think Mehshar will be replacing it or something