Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 years ago

For those who can't read the hindi one like myself, here I found it in english: 

https://www.news18.com/news/movies/mohsin-khan-to-remain-part-of-yeh-rishta-kya-kehlata-hai-big-twist-ahead-4126706.html

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

LMFAO month long wedding for sirat and karthik coming up 🤣🤣🤣

Ria23 thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

I think they have been doing this role for so long.. so they are scared they are never going to find more work if they leave this show which is kind of true. Even if  miraculously they did audience might not accept due to their acting or people have been only seeing them as Karthik naira so that is the their only reason of being known.

Ria23 thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: sammy17

LMFAO month long wedding for sirat and karthik coming up 🤣🤣🤣

u shouldn't be laughing. it is a torture for whoever is going to watch. u should be sympathetic and pray for them.laughing with tears and pointing emoticon

fatimarehman690 thumbnail

I understand that no one will ever forget kaira, but mohsin and Shivangi are trying so hard to keep entertaining their fans. Whatever had to happen has already happened and i agree that nairas death was not a good decision but theres nothing we can do about it now. All we can do now is support Mohsin and Shivangi and watch yrkkh as Shivin fans not as Kaira fans, and just think that sirat is another version of naira...

J.s thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: fatimarehman690

I understand that no one will ever forget kaira, but mohsin and Shivangi are trying so hard to keep entertaining their fans. Whatever had to happen has already happened and i agree that nairas death was not a good decision but theres nothing we can do about it now. All we can do now is support Mohsin and Shivangi and watch yrkkh as Shivin fans not as Kaira fans, and just think that sirat is another version of naira...

👎 Thumbs down for this advice.. at least for me

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Akshara-Naithik (Gen 1)

Originally posted by: 07RB

I think they have been doing this role for so long.. so they are scared they are never going to find more work if they leave this show which is kind of true. Even if  miraculously they did audience might not accept due to their acting or people have been only seeing them as Karthik naira so that is the their only reason of being known.

It's ok..its their job..

There was a time when we thought ksbkbt will never end..but it did 😆 there will come a time when audience will get bored.. and trps will.drop..and the show will end 😆 cmon rs ! Bring another season with a fresh cast. Bahut ho gaya

TheInkMistress thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

I truly believe it's time for a wrap for YRKKH. This show has stretched beyond any of our capacities. Honestly, it's getting repetitive and boring now. Matlab reality se to koso dur hai yeh story, matlab kuch sensible to dikhao. Mohsin and Shivangi have done their best and got good TRP for the show too, but ab bas bhyii. There's a limit to how much you can stretch a story. 😴

Edited by TheInkMistress - 2 years ago
Veenapai thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Akshara-Naithik (Gen 1)