Maanbhira thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Kaira (Gen 2)

Posted: 1 months ago

As we already know that Gangaur is main festival that is clebrated everywhere in Rajasthan,and it's in culture of Rajasthan and yrkkh serial's main festival is also Gangaur festival.They may forgot to celebrate Holi or Diwali but every time they can't forgot to celebrate Gangaur at large scale in the show with Famous Rajasthani folk dance Ghoomer.And We saw that the first promo of yrkkh in which Gangaur is celebrated by Rajasthani people in 16 year old promo and this Ritual is still continuing in the show with some little changes.And I Know true yrkkh viewrs are excited everytime for Gangaur Festivlas episode more than Holi or Diwali Or Rakhi Festivals.All Fmaily Member Make Clay Murthi(Statue) Of Devotee Gauri And doing Pooja ceremony with family near at pond,I Think last year they shoot in Rajasthan For Gangaur shoot Abhir wore Saree etc. type cloths for going to celebrate with family near pond.I am very much excited for this year's Gangaur festival as we can see the story of Armana and Abhira's love toward each other during festival. How much are you excited for it?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweta2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

I dont think this year gangapur will be celebrated,they only did holi last year gangapur track wasa flop so ,according to rs naach gaana doesnt brings trp 

Edited by sweta2005 - 1 months ago
Maanbhira thumbnail

Team Kaira (Gen 2)

Maanbhira thumbnail

Team Kaira (Gen 2)

Maanbhira thumbnail

Team Kaira (Gen 2)

Maanbhira thumbnail

Team Kaira (Gen 2)

Posted: 22 days ago

Finally Yrkkh mein gangaur manayi jayegi.

I Am Happy,bcoz Pyar mil jaye piya ka pyar 

mil jaue song sunne ko milega kitna mast episode hoga kal or parso wala.I Am Very excited. 😊