Bala tali…good riddance!

nuttycleo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Seriously when Meera tore the card up , my thoughts were

Pls God keep her away from this family!!

Angad literally blew my mind 😆😆 he was 

• Justifying mum’s anger
  • Then angry at Meera for misbehaving, 
  • then more shocked his secret was out.. 

reaction on broken marriage..

🤣

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aryapdane thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: nuttycleo

Seriously when Meera tore the card up , my thoughts were

Pls God keep her away from this family!!

Angad literally blew my mind 😆😆 he was 

• Justifying mum’s anger
  • Then angry at Meera for misbehaving, 
  • then more shocked his secret was out.. 

reaction on broken marriage..

🤣

Well to be fair, he was uninterested in the marriage from the very beginning 😂😂😂 but you're right. I haven't watched the episode yet but my reaction to the precap was also Good Riddance. 

rmahi25 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

God knows ab Angad ka kya hoga... bechare literally had feelings for Meera.

Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

What Bala Tali? She is such a nice girl and only reacted to what she perceived and was told to her by her dad, but yeah I wouldn't pair her with Angad.

nuttycleo thumbnail

He’ll be singing  Bachpan ka pyaar song for next few epis till Meera 2.0 returns 🤪

nuttycleo thumbnail

Hmm.. she might be a nice girl but she didn’t have to be rude to the elders? when u wait for a year to marry into a family, you do learn a bit more about them.
Sometimes, when u hear contrary things which hurt u, you dont react but take stock of things before jumping on your would be in laws… especially if u r that keen to marry into the family. 

anyhow, she will def add colour to the story and I shouldn’t judge her too soon either. Stand corrected!

Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Hmm.. she might be a nice girl but she didn’t have to be rude to the elders? when u wait for a year to marry into a family, you do learn a bit more about them.
Sometimes, when u hear contrary things which hurt u, you dont react but take stock of things before jumping on your would be in laws… especially if u r that keen to marry into the family. 

anyhow, she will def add colour to the story and I shouldn’t judge her too soon either. Stand corrected!

React to elders, would you be civil with someone who just slapped your dad right infront of you irrespective of who they are? 

@Red, Yes, sometimes not most of the time, perhaps she reacted that way because she made up her mind to call off the alliance and not get married into that family. I'm not saying the sakhuja's were completely wrong but they were definitely wrong to slap KK, that amounts to physical assault, nobody gave them the right to slap him like that, for that they deserve at least this much rudeness from Meera.

NotYourType thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5

The mom and dad have anger issues, coping issues and it feels like everyone in the family walks on eggshells around them. 

They need to tone them down and show them as grown-ups. The youngsters in this family are more mature while the elders including grandparents behave like kids. Dada-dadi's comic relief is cute yet boring and the parents are walking-talking atom-bombs.

rmahi25 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

He’ll be singing  Bachpan ka pyaar song for next few epis till Meera 2.0 returns 🤪

🤣🥺

SRKian thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: monalidp

The mom and dad have anger issues, coping issues and it feels like everyone in the family walks on eggshells around them. 

They need to tone them down and show them as grown-ups. The youngsters in this family are more mature while the elders including grandparents behave like kids. Dada-dadi's comic relief is cute yet boring and the parents are walking-talking atom-bombs.

couldn't agree more