Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nuttycleo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Let’s agree to disagree on this. Also, I never endorsed elder Sakhlujas.

since u got personal and asked what would I do, if I were in Meera’s situation… I would have gotten really angry too.

But I wouldn’t have rushed to show someone down nor shouted on any elders. Instead would have had a conversation once I got a grip over my emotions.

This is not being Gandhi in approach but based on simple proven fact that tit for tat never solves any issues.

Peace out now 🕊

lovereading14 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Rein123

What Bala Tali? She is such a nice girl and only reacted to what she perceived and was told to her by her dad, but yeah I wouldn't pair her with Angad.

yeah but she went overboard, and refused to listen to anyone else. 

lovereading14 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: monalidp

The mom and dad have anger issues, coping issues and it feels like everyone in the family walks on eggshells around them. 

They need to tone them down and show them as grown-ups. The youngsters in this family are more mature while the elders including grandparents behave like kids. Dada-dadi's comic relief is cute yet boring and the parents are walking-talking atom-bombs.

So true! I also feel the family is extremely dependent on Amrita (not financially but emotionally). The woman lost her husband too but now is busy helping everybody cope. 

This whole over dependency thing is going to come back to bite later in the story 

RaarA thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovereading14

So true! I also feel the family is extremely dependent on Amrita (not financially but emotionally). The woman lost her husband too but now is busy helping everybody cope. 

This whole over dependency thing is going to come back to bite later in the story 

This......👍

I totally agree with you. The family is dependent on Amrita very much for emotional stability.  Everyone leans on her to solve their problems.  While I agree that she is mentally and emotionally very strong but right now she is the one who need a shoulder to lean on . She lost her husband and is in her last stage of pregnancy.  Honestly there is a lot of things going on in their lives and this could be very stressful for her.

canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Rein123

What Bala Tali? She is such a nice girl and only reacted to what she perceived and was told to her by her dad, but yeah I wouldn't pair her with Angad.

I am cool with her so far but lets pray she doesn't get paired with Kabir. Better Angad than Kabir.

Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nuttycleo

Let’s agree to disagree on this. Also, I never endorsed elder Sakhlujas.

since u got personal and asked what would I do, if I were in Meera’s situation… I would have gotten really angry too.

But I wouldn’t have rushed to show someone down nor shouted on any elders. Instead would have had a conversation once I got a grip over my emotions.

This is not being Gandhi in approach but based on simple proven fact that tit for tat never solves any issues.

Peace out now 🕊

What tit for tat did Meera do? Did she slap anyone? She just yelled at them out of anger, also who would a person believe their own parents or outsiders? They may be her elders but doesn't change the fact that they were the ones who started it. They go and disrespect her family and then what do you expect her to do? When a person is angry it is rare for them to get a grip over their emotions.

I don't think breaking off the alliance was a tit for tat, what the Sakhujas did was indeed what I call tit for tat instead, he put her profile on the matrimonial site so they went tried to sort it out, accepted but when he pointed out their financial situation they take it as an insult and slap him? What was that?? Who gave them the right to do that? They were the ones who crossed the line not Meera.

Rein123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: canuck-umz

I am cool with her so far but lets pray she doesn't get paired with Kabir. Better Angad than Kabir.

I ship her with Kabir. I don't have anything against Angad but I like Kabir better, not because he's better looking or anything, because I think his character has a lot of spark and potential. 

Rein123 thumbnail

Why should she listen? For what should she listen? Whatever their reasons maybe, no girl would be calm and receptive enough to listen to anyone if her father or mother gets insulted and assaulted right before her. Why would anyone marry into a family that disrespects her parents let alone be kind and respectful to them?

hapc thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Honestly after everything that happened the fact that she still agreed to meet Amrita Bhabhi was huge. She is a nice person and most people would believe their father over the other family especially when you saw the slap. Maybe she was a bit overboard but that's a regular reaction. So I don't think it makes her a bad person

Edited by hapc - 2 years ago
hapc thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: monalidp

The mom and dad have anger issues, coping issues and it feels like everyone in the family walks on eggshells around them. 

They need to tone them down and show them as grown-ups. The youngsters in this family are more mature while the elders including grandparents behave like kids. Dada-dadi's comic relief is cute yet boring and the parents are walking-talking atom-bombs.

This. I hope the elders behave more maturely. Right now the only one mature is Amrita and poor thing has to handle everyone.