Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Rein123

I ship her with Kabir. I don't have anything against Angad but I like Kabir better, not because he's better looking or anything, because I think his character has a lot of spark and potential. 

Yeah I like Kabir too. He is an audience favourite but I don't like him with Meera. 🤢 Meera and Angad are good together.

Guneet80 thumbnail
Most Comments (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

What bala tali? Meera's reaction is completely justified because she's been told they've asked for dowry. Hell, any modern girl would react like this and not be the same old docile version they want her to be.

And Meera didn't even do anything outrageous, moreover it's the older Sakhujas who need to get a grip over themselves. How the hell did they slap anybody? Who gave them the right? They are older so they could've sat down and talked it out with krishnakant. No sane person goes on slapping people.

No matter what the reason is, any person will flip out if some random person slaps their parent 

nuttycleo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

The more the show progresses I am convinced Meera wouldn’t be the right fit in this family. This is my opinion and  I can have one.

If it differs to rest of the people in the forum, that’s fine. Feel free to ignore the post instead of bullying me to change my opinion.

There is a different post in any case where Meera’s actions can be praised. Leave this thread for those few who agree with me to post their sentiments.🙏

hapc thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nuttycleo

The more the show progresses I am convinced Meera wouldn’t be the right fit in this family. This is my opinion and  I can have one.

If it differs to rest of the people in the forum, that’s fine. Feel free to ignore the post instead of bullying me to change my opinion.

There is a different post in any case where Meera’s actions can be praised. Leave this thread for those few who agree with me to post their sentiments.🙏

I don't think it was our intention to bully you. I'm sorry if it came across as that. We were just stating out PoV on this thread. You definitely don't have to change your opinions for the ones who disagree neither do those who agree with you. That's the whole point of the forum. We're just trying to discuss different perspectives. Regardless, if you didn't like us posting on your topic that's completely fine. It would be convenient if you put a line on the main post saying that you want this to be a thread where those who agree can discuss about the topic. 

Edited by hapc - 2 years ago