anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: NazneenA

Just like how I am the only one who watches Pas e deewar smiley37

Me bhi hu

But you don't discuss anything regarding that in pas e deewar thread..

anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: Hatimoon

TRPs or Views do matter if you want to see someone whom you like in good prime-time dramas. If you like someone who is already fully established (such as Sajal, Ayeza, Danish, Yumna, Faysal, Hania, etc.) in PTV, then TRPs or views won't matter much to that actor and shouldn't matter to his or her fans. But if you like someone who isn't fully established and if you want that actor to get good projects, then TRPs or views do matter.

BRKRJ had highest trp and it was a hit drama

Hatimoon thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anikamathur

BRKRJ had highest trp and it was a hit drama

How is 'BRKRJ is a hit drama' relevant to my comment? Because Hamza is a newcomer or not 'A' lister like Wahaj, Danish, or Faysal? Hamza and Sehar are the best examples of why TRPs or YouTube views matter. If Fairy Tale had not become superhit or had flopped, Hamza might not have gotten a chance to work with A listers like Iqra and Sajal, and Sehar might not have gotten a prime-time drama as a lead on Hum TV. So TRPs or views do matter for newcomers, and if you're a fan of any newcomers, then it matters to you too. And I personally consider any drama with average TRP of 4+ a hit drama so I consider BRKRJ a hit drama on television.

anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

How is 'BRKRJ is a hit drama' relevant to my comment? Because Hamza is a newcomer or not 'A' lister like Wahaj, Danish, or Faysal? Hamza and Sehar are the best examples of why TRPs or YouTube views matter. If Fairy Tale had not become superhit or had flopped, Hamza might not have gotten a chance to work with A listers like Iqra and Sajal, and Sehar might not have gotten a prime-time drama as a lead on Hum TV. So TRPs or views do matter for newcomers, and if you're a fan of any newcomers, then it matters to you too. And I personally consider any drama with average TRP of 4+ a hit drama so I consider BRKRJ a hit drama on television.

Hamza is no more a newcomer he completed 3 years in PTV and abhi uska breakthrough hua hai through badshah begum FT was his Gul e Rana BTW I don't like FT but everyone praise it also seher had huge trp through rang Mahal and farq even MPHT Was a Hit rating wise

Edited by anikamathur - 3 months ago
Hatimoon thumbnail

Hamza is no more a newcomer he completed 3 years in PTV and abhi uska breakthrough hua hai through badshah begum FT was his Gul e Rana BTW I don't like FT but everyone praise it also seher had huge trp through rang Mahal and farq even MPHT Was a Hit rating wise

Hamza is not A lister like Wahaj, Bilal, Danish etc. As compare to them he is still a newcomer. FT was the 1st big success of Sehar on Hum Tv before FT as a lead she did 1 daily drama-'Wafaa kar chaley' and in another daily drama Sanwari she had negative role. Her dramas on geo had huge TRPs and got big views on youtube but her only prime time drama on Geo was 'Farq' rest were dailies. And what is MPHT?

anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

Hamza is not A lister like Wahaj, Bilal, Danish etc. As compare to them he is still a newcomer. FT was the 1st big success of Sehar on Hum Tv before FT as a lead she did 1 daily drama-'Wafaa kar chaley' and in another daily drama Sanwari she had negative role. Her dramas on geo had huge TRPs and got big views on youtube but her only prime time drama on Geo was 'Farq' rest were dailies. And what is MPHT?

MPHT is Mujhe Pyaar Hua Tha and ZPKB is making Him huge slowly slowly as sajal is part of the drama and never knew fasiq was a daily but Hamza needs to stop doing dramas like ZPKB and he should do dramas like khaani, ishqiya and badgumaan

Hatimoon thumbnail

MPHT is Mujhe Pyaar Hua Tha and ZPKB is making Him huge slowly slowly as sajal is part of the drama and never knew fasiq was a daily but Hamza needs to stop doing dramas like ZPKB and he should do dramas like khaani, ishqiya and badgumaan

What MPHT has to do with Sehar? That's my question

anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

What MPHT has to do with Sehar? That's my question

I'm comparing MPHT and BRKRJ ratings here I'm talking about seher and her dramas