Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blahblah131 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Fantasy Fans

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

that’s fine. I respect your opinion . Next time when another show gets dragged (not starrring Yumna) because trps/ views of XYZ show is put up as a benchmark..I’m sure you will come and stand up for quality of the other show which is being being made a subject of discussion as well. smiley1 For eg ZPKB.. Weren’t you a Bilshan fan though? Or am I confusing you for someone else?

Been there and done that already, Not everything is about Yumna 🤷

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/165243848

Edited by blahblah131 - 3 months ago

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

Watching JEJ was like how my ideal vacation time is..I felt like I was floating in a crystal boat in the middle of a beautiful lake surrounded by lush green bushes and beautiful mountains and some sheep’s grazing at a distance, everytime I watched a JEJ episode it transported me to that serenity smiley43smiley42smiley37 kya yaad karwa diya smiley43🪔 trps could be 2..3..4..5..6 or 0 ..I would still be watching it smiley42smiley37

Kya yaad karwa diya smiley9

Originally posted by: Rashi23

Pks was a flop rating wise but we can't call it flop because performances were liked. Nayab flopped hard on box office but it's not a flop because it got cannes ka some film award.

Jej and KA were a semi hit to hit with some of the episodes getting trps more than 10 but they are called flop because they didn't get views on yt.

Same way we are calling gm a flop based on its trps and yt views so I don't know why there's a problem to accept it's reality and fact. Like people didn't accept jej and ka on yt because it's boring, same way people aren't liking and watching gm on yt because it's not engaging and entertaining enough.

And yes, mein was a hit both on TV and yt but since it got negative reviews people call it a flopsmiley39although inspite of having bad storyline it managed to get ratings, views and led to huge discussions on every sm platform. Not that's how you make people hook to your show despite of having bad storyline and less ss. The second last and last episode were trending in top 3 for many days.

Sorry for intervening but I just want to clarify

Jej was hit yeah not mega hit but it was hit. It even trended on youtube. And it was not boring either. Much better from many so called mega hits.

Originally posted by: _OrChiD_

If I like something, I can watch with o views or trp, depends on my taste not chemistry book smiley36

Exactly

Trp and views does not matter. For me if I get connected with a drama, I will watch it even if i am the the only one who is watching it.

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Feel free to recommend more if you wish smiley9

Don't tell me you have watched badzaat on anika's recommendation 😂

Hatimoon thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Exactly

Trp and views does not matter. For me if I get connected with a drama, I will watch it even if i am the the only one who is watching it.

TRPs or Views do matter if you want to see someone whom you like in good prime-time dramas. If you like someone who is already fully established (such as Sajal, Ayeza, Danish, Yumna, Faysal, Hania, etc.) in PTV, then TRPs or views won't matter much to that actor and shouldn't matter to his or her fans. But if you like someone who isn't fully established and if you want that actor to get good projects, then TRPs or views do matter.

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Don't tell me you have watched badzaat on anika's recommendation 😂

Really she watched badzaat smiley37

Originally posted by: Hatimoon

TRPs or Views do matter if you want to see someone whom you like in good prime-time dramas. If you like someone who is already fully established (such as Sajal, Ayeza, Danish, Yumna, Faysal, Hania, etc.) in PTV, then TRPs or views won't matter much to that actor and shouldn't matter to his or her fans. But if you like someone who isn't fully established and if you want that actor to get good projects, then TRPs or views do matter.

Like I said trp and views does not matter for me as I was talking about myself only not generally. But Yes, in general trp and views definitely matter to engage and attract the audience.

Exactly

Just like how I am the only one who watches Pas e deewar smiley37