Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sumaiya27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: m4manju

i think she did because i saw on insta, shivi already shot for her last day. show kab khatam hoga is the question 😆

@gossip - apart from SRK-aryan khan case, not really. 😛 but we can dig out gossips😈

i have a good news!! i just watched today's episode of yrkkh and sirat is dead 😈 but the way she died was so dumb..she got the news of kartik's plan crash and rushed to the mandir. then on the way back from the mandir, she tripped on the stairs and died 🤡 that was such a silly way to die..naira's dead was so much more dramatic and sirat died in a minute

also kartik is probably dead in the plan crash too but i dont think they will show his dead body since mohsin's last scene was the party scene that was aired a few days ago

today's precap was of the promo with the new leads so they might wrap up sirat's death by tomorrow lol

@gossip: sounds great 😆

Edited by Sumaiya27 - 2 years ago
Sumaiya27 thumbnail

Did you see rhea had put up a post wishing ritvik arora on his brithday? she is being active on insta these days, good thing

no i didnt check ig today..did she? that's awesome!!

btw she usually gets more active when she's doing a show. so does that mean she's finally returning to itv?

Sumaiya27 thumbnail

OMG She looks soooo gorgeous ❤️

thank you so much Manju for sharing this post 🤗

m4manju thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Sumaiya27

i have a good news!! i just watched today's episode of yrkkh and sirat is dead 😈 but the way she died was so dumb..she got the news of kartik's plan crash and rushed to the mandir. then on the way back from the mandir, she tripped on the stairs and died 🤡 that was such a silly way to die..naira's dead was so much more dramatic and sirat died in a minute

also kartik is probably dead in the plan crash too but i dont think they will show his dead body since mohsin's last scene was the party scene that was aired a few days ago

today's precap was of the promo with the new leads so they might wrap up sirat's death by tomorrow lol

@gossip: sounds great 😆

that sounds SO melodramatic. 🤔 how old were kids then? were they already adults?

naria's death scene was very sad. wish they didnt show it.

btw sitara also made a post for shivi. looks like she really has impressed everyone by her hardwork 👍🏼 its a big deal to earn this much praise from channel, producers and everyone 👍🏼

i have been seeing their insta posts about new leads too. doesnt seem appealing sofar

m4manju thumbnail

no i didnt check ig today..did she? that's awesome!!

btw she usually gets more active when she's doing a show. so does that mean she's finally returning to itv?

not today it was 2-3 days ago 😆 i also saw it on twitter later.

bold - i think so too. tumhare mooh me ghee shakkar 😳

m4manju thumbnail

OMG She looks soooo gorgeous ❤️

thank you so much Manju for sharing this post 🤗

ikr? so pretty 🧿

haha ofc, my pleasure 🤗

Sumaiya27 thumbnail

that sounds SO melodramatic. 🤔 how old were kids then? were they already adults?

naria's death scene was very sad. wish they didnt show it.

btw sitara also made a post for shivi. looks like she really has impressed everyone by her hardwork 👍🏼 its a big deal to earn this much praise from channel, producers and everyone 👍🏼

i have been seeing their insta posts about new leads too. doesnt seem appealing sofar

the kids were still very young..9/10 years old i think. leap will happen tomorrow with the new leads

did sitara post about mohsin too? i stalked the yrk forum and seems like mohsin fans are mad at RS for treating him poorly (not posting a goodbye post for him etc)

yeah shivangi has pulled this show with mohsin for almost FIVE years right? that takes a lot of work and patience 👏

@leap story: the ichche nodi story sucks tbh..i didn't watch it after the first few episode because the evil sister was too much. idk how much story yrk will copy. they might tone down the negativity on sp like they did in SAAKK

Sumaiya27 thumbnail

Tazaa tazaa meme from BB forum 🤣

Sumaiya27 thumbnail

not today it was 2-3 days ago 😆 i also saw it on twitter later.

bold - i think so too. tumhare mooh me ghee shakkar 😳

oh lol..we are both slow then. actually we are perfects of Rhea. SM se door door se rishta nahi aur har post mein itna slow reaction 🤣

Sumaiya27 thumbnail

one more from BB 🤣

pehchan kaun? 😆