Floofy_Wolf thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

He has had a much better career than various other star kids like Esha, Tusshar, Uday, etc.

Several people here say he would have faded out in a couple of years had he not been a star kid. Well, then how did he manage to have such a long career unlike the above mentioned star kids who hardly got any films after the first few films?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Taify thumbnail

Cause in the end, we gonna remember him as someone who failed despite potential.

Floofy_Wolf thumbnail

Originally posted by: Taify

Cause in the end, we gonna remember him as someone who failed despite potential.

Really? I don't think he's a failure. I think he's done several good films. 

loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Until I came to this forum I also didn’t know that he was an absolute failure. 

filmfanatic45 thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mothymoth

He has had a much better career than various other star kids like Esha, Tusshar, Uday, etc.

Several people here say he would have faded out in a couple of years had he not been a star kid. Well, then how did he manage to have such a long career unlike the above mentioned star kids who hardly got any films after the first few films?

This part is true, but the real problem for him was getting eclipsed by Hrithik Roshan's launch.

For what it's worth, I don't think Abhishek is a bad actor with the right director and co-stars. He's given some good performances. My issue is that he doesn't seem proactive about improving or working on his negatives, and he doesn't take constructive criticism well.

YourCat thumbnail

Because he keeps getting chance despite flop. He initially comes across as someone who is not an ambitious person, as long as he keeps getting work, he is like ok, but at times it feels like he is also hurt for not making it big as his parents or wife 😕

Edited by Lalakhun1 - 2 years ago
sharmajikaladka thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Lacks ambition or effort to do good work.

Frustrated and agonized behind the shadow of successful parents and wife.

Don't want to learn the ropes of good acting, presumes himself to be BEST ACTOR , don't want to take his ass off the couch in search of work.

The list can go on and on. 

piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Because berating good human is in :) He's a good actor as well but who cares! His father is AB, so people got the right to berate him automatically.

JPeppers thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Every actor and actress is berated here so Abhishek Bachchan is no exception. 

CuttingChai thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lalakhun1

Because he keeps getting chance despite flop. 

Just like Aishwarya