If Shahrukh Khan had done Raavan instead of Abhishek, hit or flop?

fazgostoso thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 days ago

Abhishek was horrible in Raavan.  If Shahrukh had done it instead, he would have had better chemistry with Bahurani.  It could have been a hit.  What do you think?  smiley36

Edited by fazgostoso - 19 days ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

sarook saar abhishek se bhi zaida horrible hote SALUTE To sarook saaar

Maroonporsche thumbnail

In January 2010 there was list of 10 movies made of most awaited films of 2010.  With films like Action Replay and Raavan.  But no one saw Dabanng coming. Even Salmans other lame film from that year Veer was on list. 

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

In January 2010 there was list of 10 movies made of most awaited films of 2010.  With films like Action Replay and Raavan.  But no one saw Dabanng coming. Even Salmans other lame film from that year Veer was on list. 

DABANGG is greatest movie of bollywood smiley32  SALMAN Bhai mass 

salman bhai ki sholey dabangg smiley41

forza thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Even my self I didn't see it coming, I Though it could have been another Main aur Mrs Khanna or London dreams, Veer had bigger buzz. 

forza thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

A bigger opening would have been a guarantee, Success? I don't know but It could have earn at worst double of what It earned. 

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 18 days ago

Haven’t seen that film but I always felt that Aish-SRK pairing was so good and under-utilised! On the other hand, never liked Aish- Abhishek onscreen together. So yeah, Shahrukh would have been good in that film.

snatch thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

poor film, still it would have been better had srk played the part..

Mugda thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Mani Ratnam wanted SRK for Raavan but ended up with Abhishek.

SRK & Aishwarya were supposed to reunite after Devdas with Mani Ratnam's Raavan but SRK refused to do it. Later Abhishek was signed.

SRK was mainly reluctant to work with Aishwarya because what he did in the past.

The film was average in Tamil nadu box office wise but performances were praised and the Tamil version is considered to be the best film.

ImaginativeGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yes, it would be better. No idea if it would be a hit, but SRK-Aish>Abhishek-Aish.