Asur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Hey guys!

So I've been wondering if there are other fun sites like India forums where you get all the benefits like India forums like socialization, privacy, fun talks, stories etc. 

Is there another site like this🤓

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sutapasima thumbnail

Helping Hands

India Forum is the best of all worlds.... wholesome total entertainment.... enjoy bindaas  ðŸ¥³

Asur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

India Forum is the best of all worlds.... wholesome total entertainment.... enjoy bindaas  ðŸ¥³

so to hai.

But I was actually curious😆

Sutapasima thumbnail

Helping Hands

Originally posted by: JoonaMohalla

so to hai.

But I was actually curious😆

India forums .. you are the best 

Originally posted by: JoonaMohalla

Hey guys!

So I've been wondering if there are other fun sites like India forums where you get all the benefits like India forums like socialization, privacy, fun talks, stories etc. 

Is there another site like this🤓

I am also interested in finding this out. 

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Networker 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail + 8

😆 I remember trying to find alternatives when my favorite show's forum was to close after it went off air; and infact creating a site/platform to discuss the show. But then, mods changed their mind and did not close it...So, we basically stopped the search. It's just that the bunch of "Friends" we have on forums are just best when together to either troll the show or praise it.

Earlier there used to be Desi-Forums and Desi-Rulez during Kumkum days. I remember visiting those sites but it never had lot of people discussing the show. It was more like just written updates and video updates which even IF had back then. I guess now they just use web-pages to update the show's WU and videos are on respective OTT.

I am still trying to find similar forum for American sitcoms - as huge, as analytic and interactive as IF. If you do know any, please do let me know. 😆

eliteboy thumbnail

I am also looking for this type of forums.

Parakeet thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

I have been to couple of diff sites... had registered also... for the sake of curiosity ðŸ˜† but speaking with experience they r all boring.... I find IF as most active n entertaining site

Sutapasima thumbnail

Helping Hands

We can remain anonymous in IF .. .. 

DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8

Back in 2006 or 2007, there were a LOT of websites that hosted free streaming links of Bollywood movies. These websites contained forums for discussing shows and chatting with one another. However, the setup of those forums was boring - gray and white interface, cheap graphics, and mostly titles and fields. They reminded me of D2L, Canvas, and Blackboard (LMS from college times). 

These websites eventually died with the advent of movie / video hosting websites like YouTube, Dailymotion, Netflix and whatnot. However, despite all of this, the only thing that remained constant was India-Forums (yes, there used to be a hyphen in its name, and I still use it subconsciously). 

The thing about IF is that IF is a platform like no other. It focuses not only on the entertainment side but also on the creative one. We have a dedicated platform for creative writers, fanfictionists (for the lack of a better word), rhetorical analysts, and much more. With updated graphics and a super-easy user interface, I think IF has set the benchmark against all odds and still continues to do so.