Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: pratts

Exactly my point, there is a lot of talk about it but not enough data again because it is not being used enough or that long. Without data cannot prove anything on sentiments and because I think so arguments. Our celebrities think just because they lend a voice to a something it becomes a just cause for everyone to get behind them. I am glad the court showed her how foolish the whole thing was!

Honestly, she probably just wanted people to talk about 5G possibly being harmful. This publicity stunt at least got some people discussing it. There is nothing more that she could have achieved anyway.

She is kooky but I won't be shocked if we find out 20 years later that all these new technologies actually were harmful. Not that anyone is gonig to stop using them. Even seemingly harmless products like talcum powder have now been proven to be cancer-causing.

Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

🤣

Haste haste mera pet dukhne laga.

From the lawsuit itself, to the singing during court hearing, and now this. Itni khushi 👏

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail + 5
JPeppers thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Why did she file it in the first place?

Manavi_kesari thumbnail

Nice fined . She didn’t represent to govt first . so many defects in her plea . She shared d court hearing link n a man singing her songs n disrupted d court hearings .Must given order also to probe about her vested interests n agenda for abusing d law n trace tat man n investigate n punish him .

Edited by Nonpareil - 3 years ago
1123190 thumbnail

🤣🤣 When you are so rich that you invent new stupid ways to spend money.

Could have just donated 20 lakhs to a charitable cause or buy a Birkin.

CriticusExpert thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I am pleased they fined her, it should have been more... People like her f... it up for those who are serious and knowledgeable of such issues by making a circus of it, an attracting clowns like the singing fool instead of scientists. Stunts like this prevent people from serious meaningful discussion of pros and cons so that everyone can understand and make an informed choice.

Dar_Fitte_Moo thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 7

Juhi Chawla GIF - Juhi Chawla Juhiloops - Discover & Share GIFs

Word Count: 0

Manavi_kesari thumbnail

Y sudden pil by Juhi lol .

family business under cover of dis lol drama

Juhi's hubby Jay Mehta is closely associated with Salora Group & Lusaka properties, which have funded Wilcom.

Now Wilcom & Salora are companies that propagate 'Anti-radiation' theory.

dis pseudo celebs have their vested interests n agendas .

Because the biggest beneficiary of a delay or stalling of the 5G roll-out would be a few countries.

When it comes to dumbness & fakeness, sky is the limit for these pseudos .Welcome to the club Juhi Chawal

Edited by Nonpareil - 3 years ago