Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

That's fire, bro🔥🔥🔥🔥

Word Count: 0

desidillse thumbnail
Rainbow Reign Pride Participant 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Serpensortia

Forgot to save psd so can't make any changes. I hope you like it.

https://i.imgur.com/jxWBtcY.png

I really loved it Shiri ❤️❤️

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail
  • Name of the Story: Prize and Punishment
  • Author's name: Shibani
  • Category (FF/SS/OS/Drabble): Two Shots
  • Genre: (eg. Romantic Comedy): Dark, Angst, Drama
  • Characters and show: (eg. Arnav and Khushi from Iss pyaar ko kya naam doon): Priya and Shashi from Bade Achhe Lagte Hain 2 (Disha Parmar and Vineet Kumar Chaudhary)
  • Plot in short (2/3 sentences): Shashi studied Mrs Priya Sood Kapoor, and the aftermath can only lead to destruction.
  • Link to the story (only if posted already): https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5276474

Album link

• Special requirements from the Graphicer (eg. Placing of Pics/ coloring scheme/any extra pictures to be added): I just want a super dark cover, with all the texts in elegant fonts. You can change the images, but try to use pics of Disha dressed in black, and please try to include a Ram-Priya (Nakkul Mehta-Disha Parmar) image somewhere, but PriRa's image shouldn't be the focus of the cover.
Edited by oye_nakhrewaali - 2 years ago
HereAsMyself thumbnail
Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
  • Name of the Story: In Conversation with Abhijeet

• Author's name: HereAsMyself

• Category (FF/SS/OS/Drabble): Ongoing

• Genre: (eg. Romantic Comedy): Family, Hurt/Comfort

• Couple and show: CID and Adalat. No couples, just Abhijeet and Varun having a conversation.
  • Plot in short (2/3 sentences): Varun is upset and worried about no longer being close to KD after KD makes up with his family. Abhijeet tells him he's wrong, and there are heartfelt conversations. Set after Varun returns from the dead (ep 268-69 of Adalat)

• Link to the story (only if posted already): I can't post a link because the site keeps telling me newbies aren't allowed to post hyperlinks.

• Images: I leave the choice to the person making the banner. It's up to you!

• Special requirements from the Graphicer: Something sweet and simple. That's it.
Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

• Name of the Story: Prizes and Punishments
  • Author's name: Shibani
  • Category (FF/SS/OS/Drabble): Two Shots
  • Genre: (eg. Romantic Comedy): Dark, Angst, Drama
  • Characters and show: (eg. Arnav and Khushi from Iss pyaar ko kya naam doon): Priya and Shashi from Bade Achhe Lagte Hain 2 (Disha Parmar and Vineet Kumar Chaudhary)
  • Plot in short (2/3 sentences): Shashi studied Mrs Priya Sood Kapoor, and the aftermath can only lead to destruction.
  • Link to the story (only if posted already): https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5276474

Album link

• Special requirements from the Graphicer (eg. Placing of Pics/ coloring scheme/any extra pictures to be added): I just want a super dark cover, with all the texts in elegant fonts. You can change the images, but try to use pics of Disha dressed in black, and please try to include a ram priya (Nakkul Mehta-Disha Parmar) image somewhere, but PriRa's shouldn't be the focus of the cover.

Taking

Word Count: 1

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
  • Name of the Story: Mahiya
  • Subtitle:Beloved
  • Author's name: Jasmine Rahul
  • Category (FF/SS/OS/Drabble): FS
  • Genre: (eg. Romantic Comedy): Romance.
  • Couple and show: Ranbir-Prachi and Sid Rhea from 'Kumkum bhagya' and Karan Kundra-Tejasswi from Big boss.
  • Plot in short (2/3 sentences): It's the love story of Ranbir Prachi,Sid Rhea and Mishti-Karan(Karan Kundra-Tejasswi).
  • Images: You can choose any picture.If possible plz choose this picture of PranBir or any other picture of Ranbir Prachi post marriage as I want Prachi's married look in the banner.
  • Kumkum Bhagya: Ranbir Prachi's new look as married couple
Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Hope you like it

Sorry for d delay :)

Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Sorry , edited for now :)

Edited by Sevenstreaks - 2 years ago
Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Originally posted by: Serpensortia

• Name of the Story: Frozen Romance
  • Author's name: Shirisha
  • Category (FF/SS/OS/Drabble): SS
  • Genre: (eg. Romantic Comedy): Romance
  • Couple and show: Shiva and Raavi from Pandya Store
  • Plot in short (2/3 sentences): Shiva and Raavi are married for 3 years now, he loves her but she hates him. Why?.
  • Link to the story (only if posted already): https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5252090

It isn't necessary to add all the images, but do use the shaadi ones 😊

Feel free you change or add pics of your own 😃

Taking :)