Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: pomegranate

Shweta has horrible taste in men. She makes the same mistakes but the kids are the ones who suffer the most.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcqjrOOJcXA&t=1758s

It really eludes my understanding as to why.

She is gorgeous, has been working as a small child (job makes you smart, right?), successful, she even won big boss.. what does she she in these men?

Autumn_Rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

I don't follow these miyan-biwi so I don't know the whole story....I am reading a lot of tit-bits on twitter as soon as she left for KKK...so that made me wonder....also as a father he has the full right to be concerned about his son....I am sure the court order didn't mean that he cannot be concerned about his son's well being.....Shweta said that she left the son with her parents...and I am sure that the grand parents love him to death...but they are not legally the son's guardians.....so the father can definitely raise his voice about the whereabouts of his son....if he has a concern...if the custody battle has already been fought then Shweta must be knowing that she just cannot leave her son with anyone see likes....the best way was to have talked to the son's Dad and made arrangements of how he would continue to meet his son after she left...

again I am not judging these people....my opinion is based on how in real life these kinds of cases are handled.

If he has tried to sexually abuse his step daughter. He has no say over parenting IMO.

simrata thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer

The allegation wasn't inappropriate touching but showing lewd messages

If he sent such msg thats bad and punishable but showing such msg how she will going to prove that she could lie also for custody. 

ChanChanMan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Someone above me says that Shweta has possibly lied for the custody of their child. Ok, if nothing objectionable would've happened in the first place, matters wouldn't have escalated this far anyways. Something definitely happened. 😌

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: -sim-

If he sent such msg thats bad and punishable but showing such msg how she will going to prove that she could lie also for custody. 

And she could be saying the truth too.. considering k she went as far as to file a police case for this before filing for divorce, I find her story more credible.  

S_H_Y thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Dolly Bindra ji finally got justice after this expose, shweta ji used bb to malign her image, shameful.

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Its their son...Shweta can take whatever decision she wants about her daughter....but that son is his also..

But I understand what you are saying ..that he is probably a douchebag if he made passes at his step daughter.....maybe the reason why the court has limited him in how and when he meets his son....but he should be allowed whatever the court has ordered....its Shweta's responsibility to see that...

Nah.. as far as I am concerned, you lose your parenting rights the moment you decide to be a perv.. she is going out of the country for work.. And if she doesn't want the kid with him during that time, I think it's right.  No one can really trust a kid with a perv

Of course, that holds if and only if what Shweta alleged is true.. if Not, I hope the truth comes out and Shweta is punished too

Nandini_goyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Its alright if she chooses to remain single or if she chooses to be with someone. But I just hope that in case she decides to be with someone, then she better make a decision after due diligence. 

bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

As much as I sympathize with Shweta for having gone through all the physical and mental abuses in the hands of men, precisely, her two husbands, I find it little difficult to believe that she was not aware about her second husband's pervertedness or that she never recognized his bad intentions towards her daughter. 

Woman/motherly instincts are very strong. In case the allegations she has lebelled on Abhinav Kohli are true, then I shudder to imagine what her daughter might have endured in the hands of that man whenever Shweta had to leave her in his tutelage for longer period due to work commitments.

Edited by bashful_moon - 2 years ago
Autumn_Rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: bashful_moon

As much as I sympathize with Shweta for having gone through all the physical and mental abuses in the hands of men, precisely, her two husbands, I find it little difficult to believe that she was not aware about her second husband's pervertedness or that she never recognized his bad intentions towards her daughter. 

Woman/motherly instincts are very strong. In case the allegations she has lebelled on Abhinav Kohli are true, then I shudder to imagine what her daughter might have endured in the hands of that man whenever Shweta had to leave her daughter in his tutelage for longer period due to work commitments.

Her instincts and ability to judge men seems severely damaged. Someone who has worked in a cut throat industry and survived for so long could make such a huge mistake again.. or maybe she is just destined to suffer. I don’t get it.

Anyways, I agree mothers are perceptive but that’s not always true… so many parents get their daughters to terrible men even after thorough background check and best of intentions.. sometimes it’s just bad luck.