Shweta Tiwari Abhinav Kohli fiasco - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

w4always thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

This guy seemed so besotted and committed to her, it's sad. Some women really do fall for the wrong men.

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

So messed up !! I don’t understand, how can she make a same mistake again? 

Shweta seems like a strong independent woman, hope she is able to provide safe loving environment to her kids. 

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

KKK is about to start and so does the TRP gathering tamasha start.....sometimes I wonder if these people even care about their kids??🤔

and why do mothers think that they can keep a kid away from its fathers.....fathers have as much right on the kid as the mothers....if you think he is a bad father....go fight for full custody in the court...not on social media...even if he is a bad father....the courts will PROBABLY still allow him to see the child with supervision..

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

KKK is about to start and so does the TRP gathering tamasha start.....sometimes I wonder if these people even care about their kids??🤔

and why do mothers think that they can keep a kid away from its fathers.....fathers have as much right on the kid as the mothers....if you think he is a bad father....go fight for full custody in the court...not on social media...even if he is a bad father....the courts will PROBABLY still allow him to see the child with supervision..

If the father is actually guilty of what Shweta and her daughter claimed, she should do whatever it takes to keep her son away from him

And from what I gathered, The tamasha started when Abhinav accused Shweta of leaving her son alone in hotel while she was in Cape town shooting for KKK and him not knowing where his son was.. Which shweta countered k the court has allowed him to talk to his son for half an hour which she never stopped.. so I don't really think this is a publicity gimmick

simrata thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer

If the father is actually guilty of what Shweta and her daughter claimed, she should do whatever it takes to keep her son away from him

And from what I gathered, The tamasha started when Abhinav accused Shweta of leaving her son alone in hotel while she was in Cape town shooting for KKK and him not knowing where his son was.. Which shweta countered k the court has allowed him to talk to his son for half an hour which she never stopped.. so I don't really think this is a publicity gimmick

Shweta daughter said that Abhinav never touched her inappropriately ever then what to prove? also if son is alone in this pandemic father concern is explicable  even if court has given anytime permission but yeh this not publicity gimmick but mud slandering to each other

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail

Originally posted by: -sim-

Shweta daughter said that Abhinav never touched her inappropriately ever then what to prove? also if son is alone in this pandemic father concern is explicable  even if court has given anytime permission but yeh this not publicity gimmick but mud slandering to each other

The allegation wasn't inappropriate touching but showing lewd messages

blue-ice.1 thumbnail

I don't follow these miyan-biwi so I don't know the whole story....I am reading a lot of tit-bits on twitter as soon as she left for KKK...so that made me wonder....also as a father he has the full right to be concerned about his son....I am sure the court order didn't mean that he cannot be concerned about his son's well being.....Shweta said that she left the son with her parents...and I am sure that the grand parents love him to death...but they are not legally the son's guardians.....so the father can definitely raise his voice about the whereabouts of his son....if he has a concern...if the custody battle has already been fought then Shweta must be knowing that she just cannot leave her son with anyone see likes....the best way was to have talked to the son's Dad and made arrangements of how he would continue to meet his son after she left...

again I am not judging these people....my opinion is based on how in real life these kinds of cases are handled.

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

I don't follow these miyan-biwi so I don't know the whole story....I am reading a lot of tit-bits on twitter as soon as she left for KKK...so that made me wonder....also as a father he has the full right to be concerned about his son....I am sure the court order didn't mean that he cannot be concerned about his son's well being.....Shweta said that she left the son with her parents...and I am sure that the grand parents love him to death...but they are not legally the son's guardians.....so the father can definitely raise his voice about the whereabouts of his son....if he has a concern...if the custody battle has already been fought then Shweta must be knowing that she just cannot leave her son with anyone see likes....the best way was to have talked to the son's Dad and made arrangements of how he would continue to meet his son after she left...

again I am not judging these people....my opinion is based on how in real life these kinds of cases are handled.

That's exactly what Shweta claims.. k she informed Abhinav about leaving her son with her parents before going.. and she gotta earn after all considering she is a single parent so I can't really fault her for going to cape town..

If Abhinav indeed made passes at her daughter, I can imagine why she wouldn't want to let him meet her son in her absence

It's not like I am a fan.. but from what I have heard of the story, it's Abhinav who brought it to Social media first so ya.. I think my opinion is tilted to Shweta's favor as of now.. of course it can change if any new info comes to light

bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I just wish that these people stop using kids to fulfill their own agenda, picture the other party as the Satan and oneself as a Saint. It is only kids who suffer when estranged partners start mud- slinging on each other.

Just sit down and talk through the problem as matured individuals. Both the parties can surely afford top notch lawyers to work through issues like child maintenance, custody ,visitation rights etc.

They (every estranged partners for that matter) should stop using child/children to grind their own individual axe.

Edited by bashful_moon - 3 years ago
blue-ice.1 thumbnail

That's exactly what Shweta claims.. k she informed Abhinav about leaving her son with her parents before going.. and she gotta earn after all considering she is a single parent so I can't really fault her for going to cape town..

If Abhinav indeed made passes at her daughter, I can imagine why she wouldn't want to let him meet her son in her absence

It's not like I am a fan.. but from what I have heard of the story, it's Abhinav who brought it to Social media first so ya.. I think my opinion is tilted to Shweta's favor as of now.. of course it can change if any new info comes to light

Its their son...Shweta can take whatever decision she wants about her daughter....but that son is his also..

But I understand what you are saying ..that he is probably a douchebag if he made passes at his step daughter.....maybe the reason why the court has limited him in how and when he meets his son....but he should be allowed whatever the court has ordered....its Shweta's responsibility to see that...