Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pete15rogmourey thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Honestly I'm so done with this show...

I'm going to post my last precap on this thread.....after that I'm going to quit this show forever.... goodbye tmkoc forum.....other members are welcome to post precaps here

Precap for today's episode

https://youtu.be/fdKg1aRlYTQ

During the earlier days of Wagle ki duniya many people in YouTube were commenting that wkd rips off from tmkoc , well who's ripping off now? This is simillar to the 'lucky' dog track in wkd....these people just changed the species and they're copying that track now....well what else to expect from AsMo who copies his own tracks? 

Edited by Sainath-394-cid - 1 years ago
Eydis thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kulasya.

True.

@ Bold : Yes I do watch WKD sometimes but not regularly. I do enjoy some episodes. But I still don't enjoy it as other past Hats Off production shows especially BDSAH. I still miss BDSAH. I keep watching  old episodes of BDSAH few times. Which makes me wanting Season 2 even more   

Gaaon walon Holi aagayi”. You’ve been colored by Team jai

Please comment “I’ve been colored by Team jai 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5283617

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Kulasya.

I still think Manav was supposed to be introduced and that was one of their mission also. Which I think was planned earlier. I know why you said so because actor playing Manav was different in earlier episodes. But that happens. Even in CID they changed ACP's son's name. What was most unnecessary was to showing Manav as alien. 

I agree about 333.

Sorry for this really late reply, I wanted to reply to this ages ago but forgot....no I did not say that just because Manav was played by a different actor , I said that cause ep 14 gave me the vibes of uncle Ojha coming to terms with Manav's death and was torn between moving on and not being able to tell his family members and Ana the truth....I think that was supposed to be the next track where he tells it to his family but was changed due to some reasons....I wouldn't have even cared if they brought Manav back , but they made him into an alien that's what felt forced imo...and then after bringing him back they were clueless for a while because they didn't know what to do with his character and brought in the stupid love triangle stuff and Monica's meaningless role in the show ( that character was one of the main reasons for ghotalas to leave the society in ep 270 , kya kya conspiracy theories bana rahi thi 😨 Mr Ghotala sharabhi hosakte hain 😱 unhe blood cancer ho sakta hai😱)

Like you said it may be their 3rd mission. But I personally don't think or at least don't want it to be. Their first two missions were really big and some mystery got solved at the end of it. So just preventing an accident of a Kid isn't as big as that. For them to come from their planet to save Pritesh from an accident looks far fetched to me. However, 1313 can be a 3rd mission. Pata nahi 

I mean them coming to earth to save Angel was pretty far fetched too ( don't get me wrong but there are thousands of innocent children being victims to profound cerebral palsy ( that's what I think it was)) and die by the age of 10 😭 so why would patharwale baghvan send them to earth for that? Although it was nothing short of a miracle and Ronnie and Liza will get to live the rest of their lives happily with their child 🙂 same goes to brave army soldiers ( if it was the original Manav for whom phatarwale baghwan sent Ghotala family to "padosi mulk")

In all this one thing I can say for sure. Till episode 250-300 Cvs were going good and they had tight screenplay and they knew what to do and what were the characters. Basically their screenplay structure was excellent. After that episodes were mostly filler and logical flaws keep increasing. After a point they started to forget what they have shown earlier. Screenplay structure which was their strength something I mentioned earlier, was hardly seen except some tracks like Krishna.  

Agree...

Recently I've been watching many shows from hats off productions and noticed many parallels with characterization and storylines/tracks

Tracks;

Toffee track from BDSAH, taken from cookie Sharma episode of sarabhai vs sarabhai ( I watched toffee track at first and then got an attack of deja vu while watching cookie Sharma episode and predicted the punchline before it was delivered) 

Angel track from BDSAH taken from Saumil track in Baa bahoo aur baby (BBB) Saumil was also  terminally ill in BBB and the characters in that show also decide to make his last days the most happiest times he has ever lived

Interview track from BDSAH and BBB; like Bhairavi in BDSAH there's a character in BBB called Meenakshi , even she gives an interview to the school principal for her son's school admission and the scenarios and the dialogues are same as well

That scene from sarabhai where Monisha tries to sell Sahil's trophies saying that they're of no use other than drinking tea off them , this scene was recreated in BDSAH with Bhairavi doing the same with Mitesh and Pritesh's trophies

"Kadak chai" running gag started off in khichdi and sarabhai and also had it's fair share of appearances in BBB , BDSAH , Bh se Bhade as well

Khichdi season 1 episode where Praful , Hansa and Nani visit Melissa 's parents; all the dialogues from the mask to babuji bhukar was copy pasted for the season 3 episode where Parekh family organise a wedding....

Dance competition track ( not exclusive for hats off shows , this is the staple track for all ITV shows)

Ramanand sagar wrote Ramayan joke in Sarabhai , khichdi , BDSAH , BBB and Bh se Bhade....

Diayan sasuma vs fatichar damad angle in both BDSAH and Bh se Bhade ( atleast this was more enjoyable in Bh se Bhade than in BDSAH)

Gattu  becoming Manav's Mama in BBB track was remade has Hemant becoming Pritesh's mama in BDSAH

Characters;

The eye candy neighbour/ friend

Ichha and Kuku from BBB ( the Kickstarter characters of this trope) 

Komila from Bhakarwadi

Kuku from BDSAH

The bad poet 

Roshesh Sarabhai (the OG)

Chandrakant Joshi from jasuben jayanthilal Joshi ki joint family

That weird character whose name I forgot from Mrs Tendulkar

Mr and Mrs Bhade from Bh se Bhade

Prabhakar and Mahendra Thakkar from Bhakarwadi

Yamini and Dakshesh from WKD

Chandrabhan from BDSAH 

The innocent characters

Gattu Bhai 🙂 from BBB ( the OG)

Hemant 🙂 from BDSAH

Amol from bhakarwadi ( this is where they faltered, they gave him the innocence of Hemant and Gattu for only 10 percent of his character , 90 percent of his character was only being angry all the time and useless stubbornness from Gattu in large amounts , Amol failed to make the same level of impact that Gattu and Hemant managed to make)

Tomfoolery characters;

OG Hansa and Himanshu from khichdi

Carbon copy of Hansa and Himanshu in Bh se Bhade as Khali khopdi Menaka and her brother chunky ( that's why I didn't include Praful cause both of these are bro sis duos) 

Clever children;

Chaitali from BBB and Ujjwala from bhakarwadi have the exact same personalities

I can add on and on but no use....

Conclusion;

What I hate the most about this is I've come to a conclusion that "watch one hats off show and you've watched them all" see TV shows from the same production house should offer something different in every other show , not just borrowing elements from previous shows and thrusting it into new shows because it works.... honestly this is lazy writting....I get that these shows aired in different periods of time but new audiences have access to almost all these shows except jjjkjf and they can easily point these stuff out and they would lose interest in all these shows because watching them would give them constant deja vu-s and the excitement will fade out eventually....

Hats off makes unique shows with excellent plots and stuff but I wish they let go of these repetitive  character archetypes so that their shows can be more enjoyable and no one is able to point out these flaws in the future like I did...

HarshadThakker thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sainath-394-cid

Recently I've been watching many shows from hats off productions and noticed many parallels with characterization and storylines/tracks

Tracks;

Toffee track from BDSAH, taken from cookie Sharma episode of sarabhai vs sarabhai ( I watched toffee track at first and then got an attack of deja vu while watching cookie Sharma episode and predicted the punchline before it was delivered) 

Angel track from BDSAH taken from Saumil track in Baa bahoo aur baby (BBB) Saumil was also  terminally ill in BBB and the characters in that show also decide to make his last days the most happiest times he has ever lived

Interview track from BDSAH and BBB; like Bhairavi in BDSAH there's a character in BBB called Meenakshi , even she gives an interview to the school principal for her son's school admission and the scenarios and the dialogues are same as well

That scene from sarabhai where Monisha tries to sell Sahil's trophies saying that they're of no use other than drinking tea off them , this scene was recreated in BDSAH with Bhairavi doing the same with Mitesh and Pritesh's trophies

"Kadak chai" running gag started off in khichdi and sarabhai and also had it's fair share of appearances in BBB , BDSAH , Bh se Bhade as well

Khichdi season 1 episode where Praful , Hansa and Nani visit Melissa 's parents; all the dialogues from the mask to babuji bhukar was copy pasted for the season 3 episode where Parekh family organise a wedding....

Dance competition track ( not exclusive for hats off shows , this is the staple track for all ITV shows)

Ramanand sagar wrote Ramayan joke in Sarabhai , khichdi , BDSAH , BBB and Bh se Bhade....

Diayan sasuma vs fatichar damad angle in both BDSAH and Bh se Bhade ( atleast this was more enjoyable in Bh se Bhade than in BDSAH)

Gattu  becoming Manav's Mama in BBB track was remade has Hemant becoming Pritesh's mama in BDSAH

Characters;

The eye candy neighbour/ friend

Ichha and Kuku from BBB ( the Kickstarter characters of this trope) 

Komila from Bhakarwadi

Kuku from BDSAH

The bad poet 

Roshesh Sarabhai (the OG)

Chandrakant Joshi from jasuben jayanthilal Joshi ki joint family

That weird character whose name I forgot from Mrs Tendulkar

Mr and Mrs Bhade from Bh se Bhade

Prabhakar and Mahendra Thakkar from Bhakarwadi

Yamini and Dakshesh from WKD

Chandrabhan from BDSAH 

The innocent characters

Gattu Bhai 🙂 from BBB ( the OG)

Hemant 🙂 from BDSAH

Amol from bhakarwadi ( this is where they faltered, they gave him the innocence of Hemant and Gattu for only 10 percent of his character , 90 percent of his character was only being angry all the time and useless stubbornness from Gattu in large amounts , Amol failed to make the same level of impact that Gattu and Hemant managed to make)

Tomfoolery characters;

OG Hansa and Himanshu from khichdi

Carbon copy of Hansa and Himanshu in Bh se Bhade as Khali khopdi Menaka and her brother chunky ( that's why I didn't include Praful cause both of these are bro sis duos) 

Clever children;

Chaitali from BBB and Ujjwala from bhakarwadi have the exact same personalities

I can add on and on but no use....

Conclusion;

What I hate the most about this is I've come to a conclusion that "watch one hats off show and you've watched them all" see TV shows from the same production house should offer something different in every other show , not just borrowing elements from previous shows and thrusting it into new shows because it works.... honestly this is lazy writting....I get that these shows aired in different periods of time but new audiences have access to almost all these shows except jjjkjf and they can easily point these stuff out and they would lose interest in all these shows because watching them would give them constant deja vu-s and the excitement will fade out eventually....

Hats off makes unique shows with excellent plots and stuff but I wish they let go of these repetitive  character archetypes so that their shows can be more enjoyable and no one is able to point out these flaws in the future like I did...

Agree with all your points , yes it becomes kind of repetitive  after a while....also it feels nice  to see another BBB and jjjkjf fan here :)

Also tracks in BDSAH like the gents needing a break from their wives and to relive that "bachelor life" was taken directly from  Sarabhai  season 1 episode where indravadhan , Rosesh and Sahil does the same

Shyam Pathak 's character from  jjjkjf also comes under the "innocent characters" category.

Tracks in BBB where Charubala mispells Leela Thakkar as Lala Thakkar in wedding invitation  and Bharti misspelling Nirmithi Ghokale as Nirmal Gholale in wedding invitation  as well in Bhakarwadi...

BBB where caterer gets cancelled during Dimple's wedding and the entire family cooking for the guests and the entire Ghokale family cooking during Abhishek and Gayatri 's engagement  in bhakarwadi...

There are many more parallels and some which were done in the show to break stereotypes like "eldest babu in family should be responsible " Hansa from Khichdi was created to break this steerotype ( said by Aatish Kapadia in  some YT video...I can't seem to find it...)

( EDIT ; Found it

https://youtu.be/LHPMFn9sBKg

Do watch it , he talks about the works which went behind the creation of Sarabhai vs Sarabhai  and Khichdi )

Also "eldest son in the family is zimmedar" nah , Aatish Kapadia  made the elder brother character in every one of his shows to be less competent / dumb than the other brothers eg;

Sanat Nanavati  from ek Mahal ho Sapno ka ( not a hats off show but the debut show of Aatish sir as a writter)

Praful from Kichidi 

Mota bhai from Baa bahoo aur baby

Prabhakar  from Bhakharwadi

Chandrakant Joshi  from jjjkjf

Also Neelu nanavati from EMHSK is the OG innocent character but she wasn't  extroverted like gattu bhai or Hemant  , she had Asperger syndrome which made her to isolate herself from everyone and was an introvert...

Edited by GattuThakker - 1 years ago