Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pete15rogmourey thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

When will this stupid tapu sena learn this?

😡😡😡😡😡😡😡🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Kulasya. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I never watched RC. But now according to discussion here I really want to watch it. Looks an interesting show. Anyway I have always liked Hats Off Production shows. God knows why I never watched this show. There was one Marathi play on the same theme though.

Hope they upload that show somewhere 

Kulasya. thumbnail

Originally posted by: CID-fan-394

Honestly when you're stuck in a situation like this it's always best to go to your parents...

It is their parent's fault. If adults like them don't know anything about banking operations and going first time in bank, then there parents are at fault. In fact at their age they must have an account of their own. May be student account or may be joint with their parents. But they are living like minors it's definetly their parent's fault. They are pretty much adult now and still every GD wasi treats them as kids. It's very irritating to see. 

Kulasya. thumbnail

Was the pending track of Purush Mandali missing at Soda shop and bhide searching for them shown today? But it was so fast paced and usually TMKOC tracks are very slow paced. So does this mean they have edited some scenes? What do you think?

Originally posted by: Kulasya.

Was the pending track of Purush Mandali missing at Soda shop and bhide searching for them shown today? But it was so fast paced and usually TMKOC tracks are very slow paced. So does this mean they have edited some scenes? What do you think?

I don't know I didn't watch yesterday's episode, will comment after watching it.

Watched the episode.....Yes it's that pending track which was heavily edited , anyway atleast they aired it.. 

Also the recent track is quite good , I've been wanting a Jethalal vs Taarak track ever since GPL 3 

Kulasya. thumbnail

Originally posted by: CID-fan-394

Watched the episode.....Yes it's that pending track which was heavily edited , anyway atleast they aired it.. 

Also the recent track is quite good , I've been wanting a Jethalal vs Taarak track ever since GPL 3 

@ Bold, I think original track was at least of 3-4 episodes which they finished of  in one episode.

@ Red, I was also hoping it to be Jetha vs Tarak but it's not. Jethalal forgiven him quite easily and it's now Tarak vs his boss track which dragged Iyer into it because of Jetha  

@ Bold, I think original track was at least of 3-4 episodes which they finished of  in one episode.

@ Red, I was also hoping it to be Jetha vs Tarak but it's not. Jethalal forgiven him quite easily and it's now Tarak vs his boss track which dragged Iyer into it because of Jetha  

Yeah even I'm not a fan of the recent developments in that track...stupid writers can't even get anything right 😡

This is actually a funny precap after a looooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnggggggg time

https://youtu.be/Ohw1397miuU