Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: CID-fan-394

They're going to remake the Senorita and Kalawati track now 

Yes. Another recycled track 

adK0705 thumbnail

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
Pete15rogmourey thumbnail

Originally posted by: adK0705

True, but some people watch it because aadat ho gayi hai. My cousin has watched Khichdi and some popular American shows as well. She also started watching tmkoc from episode 1 in lockdown and has watched all the old episodes again. Yet she watches new episodes because aadat ho gayi hai. So like this they do get viewership which is enough for the makers. And one more thing, mostly kids watch tmkoc nowadays. (Even I loved tmkoc when I was a kid, but my preferences changed when I grew up, now I don't even watch it). So because of such factors the show still gets good trptrp, and that's what matters in television. 

Talking about the recycled track, 99.99 % chances that marriage will not happen. But this might act as a trp boost (the ratings have been less since past few weeks) 

BTW if you still watch WKD then do you enjoy it now? 

they've stopped advertising wkd as a comedy....so my anger was dissolved and I started watching it with an open mind without any bias....I loved how they tackled important issues like good touch / bad touch and menstruation taboos.....but they dragged the atharva kidnapped track so I mildly lost my interest ( even before that ep 201-203 were boring ep 204 and 205 was amazing)  my interest peaked again this week when they went back thier old format ( 2/3 ep stories) I loved all the tracks that aired this week and to answer your question yes , I do enjoy wkd these days

Edited by CID-fan-394 - 2 years ago
Kulasya. thumbnail

True, but some people watch it because aadat ho gayi hai. My cousin has watched Khichdi and some popular American shows as well. She also started watching tmkoc from episode 1 in lockdown and has watched all the old episodes again. Yet she watches new episodes because aadat ho gayi hai. So like this they do get viewership which is enough for the makers. And one more thing, mostly kids watch tmkoc nowadays. (Even I loved tmkoc when I was a kid, but my preferences changed when I grew up, now I don't even watch it). So because of such factors the show still gets good trptrp, and that's what matters in television. 

Talking about the recycled track, 99.99 % chances that marriage will not happen. But this might act as a trp boost (the ratings have been less since past few weeks) 

BTW if you still watch WKD then do you enjoy it now? 

True.

@ Bold : Yes I do watch WKD sometimes but not regularly. I do enjoy some episodes. But I still don't enjoy it as other past Hats Off production shows especially BDSAH. I still miss BDSAH. I keep watching  old episodes of BDSAH few times. Which makes me wanting Season 2 even more   

adK0705 thumbnail

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
adK0705 thumbnail

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
Kulasya. thumbnail

My favorite Hats off production show is Sarabhai vs Sarabhai followed by BDSAH at second place 

I think WKD has not been able to develop an emotional connect which shows like BDSAH could make. Or else everything is fine. Storyline especially, makers come up with really innovative ideas

Adding to the well connected emotions, BDSAH also had many different characters with so many character traits which were used for both comedy and emotional drama. While WKD characters are routine characters and many a times you can predict what they will do in this case. Also BDSAH had a unique  theme which was huge advantage for them.  Also the way they connected all the values  which we have forgotten in today's world, and showed it through the aliens, was also better than WKD. 

I haven't been here in a while.....I just finished watching the tapu sena loses the cheque track and I must say , I felt like passing through the screen and  strangling Bhide! It was Goli's idea to pawn off his laptop and Bhide is all like "Tera Tapu ek no ka jhoota hai" , Tapu just supported Goli it was never his idea..... honestly Bhide just wants to assassinate tapu's character whenever he gets the chance....one of these days either tapu/jheta should call out Bhide on this....just hate that self righteous guy...

Edited by Sainath-394-cid - 1 years ago

And then there was another failed party-sharty track.....the less said about that , the better...