Raghvi FF- BROKEN- Chp 9 Updated Pg 9

MissMichelle thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Hello everyone! I've been a silent reader on IF a few years now. Came across this show via an instragram clip and fell in love. I rely on written updates and these lovely discussions ❤️to follow the show since I dont know Hindi.

This is my first attempt at writing a story. Please ignore the errors 🤗

BROKEN

CHAPTER 1

Pallavi banged at the closed door. “Baba please open the door. Believe me please. Raghav is lying Baba. Please believe me Baba” she cried. The door remain closed. She fell to the ground pulling her knees up to her chin, while the tears continued to flow down her face. “Baba please “ she whispered staring at the door.

The clasp of thunder woke her up. She had fallen asleep in that same position. She looked around confused, then everything came back to her. The vile words from Raghav, the heartbreaking words from Baba, her being thrown out the house, everything. She got to her feet and with one last look at the door, she turned and walked away.

No words were said between the two men on the drive back to RR mansion. Farhad kept staring ahead, while Raghav looked out the window. Both men were replaying the scene at Deshmuk house. Farhad sent a silent prayer to Allah to protect Pallavi, he knows deep down she can never do what the scumbag accused her of. If only Raghav believed the same.

Raghav on the other hand was silently battling his inner turmoil. He did the right thing his mind told him. He avenged his Amma’s and sister’s defamation. Pallavi reaped what she sowed. However his heart ached when he remember the look on her face of pure disbelief and disgust when he was saying those crude things about her. Stop it Raghav….he mentally scolded himself. Pallavi Deshmuk deserved every thing he did! No one would mess with his family without being punished. He was a Don…Hyderabad most dangerous…to mess with him or his family would only bring doom to yourself. He hope Pallavi Deshmuk remembers this all her life.

He turned an looked at Farhad. “Take me to Amma".Without uttering a word Farhad redirected the vehicle to the new destination. A bit miffed with Farhad's attitude Raghav snapped “ Is there something you’ll like to say?” Farhad turned to him, both men glaring at each other. “You did wrong today Anna, Pallavi didn’t deserved that. I pray Allah protect her from all the suffering she's about to go through because of you! I’ve been with you from day one Anna, and I was never ashamed of anything you did, or we did. But today I cant even look myself in the eye, much less Pallavi. You crossed all limit today and I hope when realization hits you are able to handle it. With one last look at Raghav, Farhadturned his attention back to the road. Raghav raged “ I don’t care what the hell you  think Farhad, what I did to Pallavi, she deserved everything. Raghav Rao is never wrong! One more thing, becareful how outspoken you are in the future. This insubordinate attitude  would not be tolerated.” Farhad eyes glared with defiance, but he did not respond. As angry as he was with Raghav, his loyalty would forever be with his Anna. They pulled up to Amma’s house. Raghav came out and slammed the door shut. Without a look to Farhad he walked up to the house.Farhad followed closely behind , being the shadow protecting his Anna like he always had.

The road was dark, wind blowing violently with constant thunder and lightning. Pallavi kept walking, her bare feet leaving droplets of blood along the way. She felt nothing. The tears have stopped, her mind was blank. A flying debris struck her above her eyebrow. She flinched as dark red liquid flowed down her face. However her steps didn’t falter.

She kept walking until her body had no strength left and she lost consciousness falling into a darkabyss. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rinku95 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Amazing 

Continue soon 

7APK thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Awesome 😍😘😍😘 Can't wait for more 😍😍😍😍

ReemShah thumbnail
Most Comments (June 2021) 1 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Omg this is such a great start...and you left us at a cliffhanger..update soon

Avneel07 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Waiting for the next update👌

MissMichelle thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

CHAPTER 2

Raghav knocked at the door and waited throwing angry glances at Farhad, to which Farhad ignored. The door was opened by Kerthi. Raghav could see the tear marks on  her face, which brought his anger back . He took his sister into his embrace. At his touch she broke down with silent sobs. While rubbing her back to calm her down he stepped into the house. He saw his mother sitting at the small dining table. He looked at their untouched plates. “Shh” he whispered trying to calm her down. After a few minutes she finally calmed down and took her seat next to Amma. Raghav looked at both of them. Come on let’s have dinner. He glanced at Farhad who without a word knew what Raghav wanted. He walked in to the kitchen and came back and placed a plate in front of Raghav. Kerthi looked at Amma who nodded her approval, before serving her brother. Raghav looked at his mother “Amma please eat a little. Skipping meals is not good for your health.”  She didn’t reply, nor even looked at him, but started having her meal.

They ate in silence. Kerthi cleared the table when finished. Raghav led his mother to the sitting area. “Amma the person responsible for defaming you and Kerthi have been dealt with. In a few days all this will blow over. Please don’t stress yourself out. I’m here to help both of you through this. Please come home with me.” She looked at him. “What to you mean  by dealt with? What have you done Raghav?” Kerthi came up to them and sat with Farhad. Raghav bent his head when his mother asked this question. She put her fingers under his chin and brought his eyes to face hers again. “What have you done, answer me.”

“I’ve gotten justice for you both!” he snapped. “Justice, are you the law Raghav? Who did you punish? Jaya glared at her son. “They aren't important Amma. You and Kerthi are the only ones important to me.”

Jaya then turned to Farhad. ”What have Raghav done? And don’don't you dare look at him for approval to answer me.” Farhad was caught in between both of them. As much as he wanted to answer Jaya aunty, his loyalty will always be firstly to Raghav Rao. “ I’m sorry aunty" he said and bent his head. She turned to Raghav “Kerthi and I would leave Hyderabad tonight, unless you answer me. You have two minutes. If you chose not to answer show yourself out. Let’s go pack Kerthi.” Before she could stand Raghav held her hand, “Amma please, you and Kerthi are my only family, you cant leave. I’ll answer you.”

“Kerthi pictures were taken by Pallavi Deshmuk” stated Raghav dryly. Both Amma and Kerthi eyes went wide with shock. “Are you crazy Raghav?” shouted Kerthi. “It’s the truth Kerthi. I found the photographer who posted the photos. He confessed he was paid by Pallavi to defame you, in order to get back to me. Pallavi and I have been having a cold war for the past month. This was her way of getting back to me. She blames me for ruining her sisters life,so she tried to do the same to mine”! Raghav angrily blurted out.

Kerthi eyes filled with tears. “Oh God Raghav, what did you do to her” she cried. Turning to her mother she said" Amma you know what Pallavi have done for us, I’m scared for her. Jaya look Raghav. “Answer us please Raghav.” And finally he told them everything. How he plotted and defamed her in front of her family.

By the end of Raghav's explanation Kerthi was sobbing and Amma sat with her hands in her head unable to believe Raghav is capable of doing something so disgusting. “You call yourself a brother who felt your sisters pain? Yet you did this to a woman, a daughter, a sister? Have you no shame. Was anything you said to the Deshmuks about her character true?” “No" he answer flatly. “I never thought you would fall lower in my eyes Raghav, but you did so today. Let me tell you what Pallavi have done for us.

Your sister works for her, keeping her accounts. Kerthi is the one that made the fake accounts, because of her father's ill health. Do you know Pallavi studied business, and could have easily done her accounts herself? Do you know why she employed Kerthi, even though her business was in loss. So Kerthi and I could have food on our table. I never allowed Kerthi to use your money Raghav. It’s all in a bank account I made her transfer it too. We are able to eat and pay our rent because of that woman you just defamed. Also, who do you think donated that blood I desperately needed to survive the surgery?”

“What are you saying Amma? This cant be true” said Raghav shocked. “It is true Raghav, what you have done, even God wont forgive you” while saying this Amma couldn’t help the tears then. Kerthi hugged her mother “I’m scared for Pallavi Amma” she cried. “What must she be going through right now. Amma consoled her. “I pray her family believes her over this devil” she said, looking straight to Raghav.

Raghav couldn’t  believe his Amma’s words. After all that Pallavi has done to him, this just cant be true. There has to be some explanation. He turned to Farhad, and wish he didn’t. Farhad eyes mirrored the disgust of Amma’s and Kerthi's. Without a word Farhad got up and walked away.” Amma, she may have helped you and Kerthi, but that doesn’t mean she couldn’t have taken those pictures. She did so to get back at me. We have been at war for almost 1month now. Trust me Amma, I did the right thing, she paid for her doings".

“Enough Raghav!” shouted Kerthi. “You have known her for a month,  and think you know her better than us? I have known her for almost 2 years. She cant even hurt a fly, muchless do this to me, or anyone else for that matter. I cant believe you did this. Oh God, I hope they haven’t done anything to her, Amma I need to go to the Deshmuk’s.” Saying this Kerthi ran towards the door. Raghav grabbed her arm before she reached the door. “Let me go Raghav” she pulled her arms away. “You won't go anywhere, not at this hour” Shouted Raghav. She paid no heed and continued to the door. Farhad blocked the door. “Kerthi it’s too late for you to go out. It’s not safe. Listen to your brother".

“You don’t understand Farhad, Pallavi needs someone there for her, please let me go before something wrong happens . I need to explain to them that she is innocent” cried  Kerthi.

Just then a phone started to ring.  It was Kerthi’s phone which was on the table.Raghav got to it first, and saw it flashing Krishna. He pressed answer and beforehe could say anything, Krishna’s hurried voice came through “ Kerthi have you heard from Pallavi Didi. She was thrown out of the house. Nikhil and I have been searching for her, but we are unable to find her.”

Raghav was shocked. He didn’t expect for her to be thrown out of her own house. That family kept Amruta, why would they throw Pallavi out. “Kerthi are you there?”  The phone was snatched from Raghav’s hand. “Krishna is Pallavi ok? What! Oh God! tell me where you are I’m coming to meet you.” She turned to Farhad. “Please take me to Nirvana temple to meet Nikhil and Krishna.” He nodded. She turned to Raghav. “After what you have done to that innocent girl today, you are no brother of mine. I wish I never see your face again. Pallavi was an orphan, who was fortunate to get a family in the Deshmuk’s. But you ruined all that today. After the accusations you put on her, no father in law would believe that his widowed daughter in law is innocent.”

Raghav was left shocked. Daughter in law! Widow. NO this cant be true. He looked at his mother, her silent tears confirmed Kerthi’s words. Oh God,what have I done, he thought.

rinku95 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

amazing 

continue soon

Roroo thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Loved it.. please update soon

surbharati thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Please update next part soon...waiting long for the update...it was beautiful and had tears reading the same

surbharati thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Please update next part soon...waiting long for the update...it was beautiful