Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep

Yeah I know there are girls like that in UK too but my point was that I didnt expect this kind of character in kam😭

It isn't acceptible of course. And the funny thing is that when Junaid and his mom went to Mahi's house for rishta.. Her mother and SIL welcomed them wearing the Pakistani dress. If the men of the house are strict about burqa, how did they allow the women to appear in front of na mehram!🤓

Originally posted by: awida

It isn't acceptible of course. And the funny thing is that when Junaid and his mom went to Mahi's house for rishta.. Her mother and SIL welcomed them wearing the Pakistani dress. If the men of the house are strict about burqa, how did they allow the women to appear in front of na mehram!🤓

Why does this drama have so many loopholes?

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Why does this drama have so many loopholes?

I don't understand either. Why are they confused about this burqa thing. One time it is impossible to even rise your head when the house ladies are there, and the other you see one of them going out alone with the new driver , and of course she is wearing burqa!😆

Yes. KAM3 is on top. It got 12 + TRPs this Friday.. but still less than what I expected. It is breaking records on yt. It is creating havoc on social media.. but it's TRPs aren't as big as MPTH or even few other GEO hits.😳

Raqeeb Se is surprisingly getting good TRPs. I am happy that viewers are noticing it.😃 I wish DNUTN got the same TRPs at least .🥺

I guess because the story is not up to the mark that's why its not breaking records.

Not watching dnutn so no idea about it but i want reb to enter in top 10.

There are many loopholes in the story.

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: _NINA_

I guess because the story is not up to the mark that's why its not breaking records.

Not watching dnutn so no idea about it but i want reb to enter in top 10.

Agree REB deserves more TRPs. It is my fav with DNUTN. KAM3 I am watching it only for Feroze Khan.❤️ Fitoor I watch in FF mode.😆 KED is a good timepass. Safar Tamam Hua has a gr8 cast.👍🏼 Shehnai only watching Affan and Ramsha's scenes. And Pehli Si Mohabbat is ❤️.

Originally posted by: _NINA_

There are many loopholes in the story.

phir bhi top pe hai

All because of drama's title and Leads popularity otherwise it's just an ordinary story with many flaws but with good execution.

i didnt like execution of first episode but maybe it gets better

i didnt like execution of first episode but maybe it gets better

There are many loopholes in story they plus point is camera work and location..