Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arryline thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

It’s really sad we didn’t get much interviews of this trio,I think all 3 are retained for the OTT version though .

Hopefully this time they could do justice to the story ,I’ll miss VRS and Riansh 

asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: arryline

It’s really sad we didn’t get much interviews of this trio,I think all 3 are retained for the OTT version though .

Hopefully this time they could do justice to the story ,I’ll miss VRS and Riansh 

I agree. IMMJ2 as a whole should have gotten more coverage off screen. It builds up hype for whatever's going on in the show. Even if they don't spoil anything, it also helps to boost their individual fandom.

VV has already given his last shot for whatever's going to play out on TV so let's see.

phoenix27 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

show is not going off air ?

Edited by phoenix27 - 3 years ago
asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: phoenix27

so is not going off air ?

Nope! Will only be broadcasting episodes on Voot now. For TV however, they are in the midst of shooting the last episodes.

arryline thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: asmaanixx

I agree. IMMJ2 as a whole should have gotten more coverage off screen. It builds up hype for whatever's going on in the show. Even if they don't spoil anything, it also helps to boost their individual fandom.

VV has already given his last shot for whatever's going to play out on TV so let's see.

VV they may introduce him later ,did you notice Vishal said to Helly “ You will remain immortal “ that felt like a catch bcoz he said that’s the insight I can give you 

asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: arryline

VV they may introduce him later ,did you notice Vishal said to Helly “ You will remain immortal “ that felt like a catch bcoz he said that’s the insight I can give you

Agreed.

They may imply that Kabir has died and end the episodes airing on TV on that note. Then they can retain him as a mystery villain for OTT.

raveena0605 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I just hope happy ending TV pe ho. I dont want separation for them. OTT pe naya story ho no problem but here only happy ending. 

asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: raveena0605

I just hope happy ending TV pe ho. I dont want separation for them. OTT pe naya story ho no problem but here only happy ending.

Yeh toh CVs jaane. But given all the shit that happened recently, any 'happy ending' they show for them will fall short.

Iya10again thumbnail

Fresh start on Voot will be very interesting. Just hoping for the promo first.