Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Vampgirl

Rrahul said he took book and diamond from set as a souvenir does that mean we won't be seeing VR Mansion at all😲

If that is the case then πŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒ

Wow so happy to see trio in this interview 😍

I will miss these interactions. This was so fun. 

Hope we will get a good story on ott with our KaRiansh πŸ’–

Who knows. They may keep the set but change the interior to make it look different.

It'll suck not to see their off screen bonding anymore. This cast and crew has honestly been THE BEST ever on ITV.

kuhelidebbarma thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmaanixx

Who knows. They may keep the set but change the interior to make it look different.

It'll suck not to see their off screen bonding anymore. This cast and crew has honestly been THE BEST ever on ITV.

@bold I agree..I have been a part of so many ITV fandoms..but IMMJ2 cast IVs have been the best and most entertaining..

I just hope we get their IVs even after shifting to OTTπŸ˜’

shramo012 thumbnail

in OTT platform we won't get any BTS or Interviews like this kya?! πŸ₯Ί it's true, the cast and the actors are one of the best I have seen in itv.. specially these 3. Colors is a bakwass channel Yaar. ajeeb shows ko promote karte hai aur ache shows ko butcher Karke bandh Karwa dete hai. This is so not done..πŸ’”

Hakuna_Matata11 thumbnail

This is the best cast and crew together.

Their bonding is on another level.

Hoping to see their offscreen and onscreen characters soon on OTT.

Thanks a lot for posting it.

asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: kuhelidebbarma

@bold I agree..I have been a part of so many ITV fandoms..but IMMJ2 cast IVs have been the best and most entertaining..

I just hope we get their IVs even after shifting to OTTπŸ˜’

We might get some initially to hype up the new shift in platform and story. Other than that, I doubt we will get any coverage from the media. Chances are it'll still be the same old.

asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: shramo012

in OTT platform we won't get any BTS or Interviews like this kya?! πŸ₯Ί it's true, the cast and the actors are one of the best I have seen in itv.. specially these 3. Colors is a bakwass channel Yaar. ajeeb shows ko promote karte hai aur ache shows ko butcher Karke bandh Karwa dete hai. This is so not done..πŸ’”

I don't think so. Generally shows on OTT are very short in number of episodes. Media generally isn't allowed to avoid the story being leaked/spoiled. Promotional material is only released once the entire show has been wrapped up, and/or when the show is about to launch.

However, because IMMJ2 is simply shifting over to air on Voot only, they may do some interviews closer to March 15th to hype the new track. But in terms of ongoing promotion, there won't be that much of a significant change. It'll still be the same.

Besides, we all already know how much Colors loves IMMJ2. To think it would go out of its way to do anything for our show is to needlessly raise one's hopes.

asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: sirimiri

This is the best cast and crew together.

Their bonding is on another level.

Hoping to see their offscreen and onscreen characters soon on OTT.

Thanks a lot for posting it.

Agreed!

If not from media channels, then the cast and crew will continue to give us BTS material.

Ayushi_78 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

This cast has my heart, such amazing bind they share.❀️🧿

Too bad we didn't get more IVs

Hoping something good awaits us on OTT. 

The title did give a heart attack though.πŸ˜†

Ayushi_78 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

We might get some initially to hype up the new shift in platform and story. Other than that, I doubt we will get any coverage from the media. Chances are it'll still be the same old.

Glad that RraHel actively post on their youtube channels and IG, atleast we get some good BTS.❀️

asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Ayushi-

This cast has my heart, such amazing bind they share.❀️🧿

Too bad we didn't get more IVs

Hoping something good awaits us on OTT. 

The title did give a heart attack though.πŸ˜†

It's only for their bond that I wish this show continues to run as long as possible. It's the only way we can get such golden nuggets about their beautiful chemistry off screen. ❀️

Well, it is the last day of shoot for VV. This might be the big climactic scene, and Rrahel may be needed for the aftermath of it. Plus, considering the show is going off TV next week, and they already have so many episodes in bank, it's understandable if this episode will be their last.